Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:37 am
Tobias let out a laugh at the folly of this newcomers efforts to save his city. The same figure who had given him the last torch handed Tobias another one, this one glowing with a black haze. He motioned to a small group of his servants, and they dispersed throughout the town, setting it to blazes.Tobias used his torch of unholy fire to relight the buildings he had put out. "This city will be plunged into eternal darkness, whether you like it or not!" Tobias clutched his fist, a dark energy building up. He then outstretched both hands and sent a flood of dark energy towards this do-gooder. "Your powers are no match for the powers of darkness!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:28 am
(( Quick question, since when has Toby been able to use fire?))  

iwouldlikethisgone

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:27 am
Drasta
(( Quick question, since when has Toby been able to use fire?))

((MY acolyte gave me a torch))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:25 pm
((Yea Drasta, and it obviously shoots magical fire as projectiles into the houses! DUHHH!!!!
Myst, he brings a good point, a torch can't do all of that. Though, your acolytes can run out and set the houses on fire.)  

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:39 pm
(fine, I edited it rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:48 pm
He sighed lightly as he pushed his left hand out, a field of clear blue energy was thrust forward from his hand in an orb. The orb hit the dark energy and pushed it back reversing it on Tobias,"Throw..." he threw a second orb at Tobias area this orb projected an anti gravity field that would send Tobias up in the air into a state of 0gs he would levitate with no gravity or control of his body if he was anywhere near it,"Lift." He stood still looking at Tobias,"Element Zero poisoning.... I have powers over the Mass Effect field, I can bend gravity practically to my will, you have no idea what you are messing with, you should have analyzed better."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:53 pm
(Quazi, you just made a mistake. Tobias is a summoner. Bad choice XD))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:51 pm
After killing several (24) bums, Soidie decided to pack up his little auto gun and search the burning city. But before he went he chugged a full keg of beer to jump start his adventure. What would he even possibly find in a burning city. Oh, just the usual, of coarse! Physio wizards trying to take over the world, cults of darkness, magic stuff that never ever makes any since to anyone. But this time it would just so happen to be a cult of darkness that is trying to take over the world, that is being PWND by a physio wizard. So Soidie couldn't resist the urge, sadly it happens to all of us. (Being a dumb a** of coarse!) So he pulled off his pants and ran right into the middle of the battle screaming "RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!" as he was pointing to the random physio wizard( Quazi ). "HE STOLE ME PANTS" said Soidie. And being the dumb a** that he was, he started to demand the pants that the wizard did not own. "I demand you give my pants back! I don't take lightly to pants thieves!" said Soidie. I am amazed how well you can act, bravo on that! "Thank you, narrator." he said to me. I feel I am actually liked for once in my life. Ever since Ichigo came back to life for the tenth time, everyone started to hate me. Maybe the tide IS turning!

biggrin  

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:32 am
What. The. Hell.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:12 pm
Tobias was amused at the futile efforts of this person. As the orbs shot at him, Tobias simply waved his hand in their direction. They immediately dissipated into nothing. The second one, the anti gravity orb, hit him, but due to his heavy armor, it barely affected him. "I am a master of darkness, with complete control over the powers of darkness. You are not prepared." Tobias reached into one of the pockets on his coat, pulling out a black orb. He smashed the orb on the ground, the massive form of the black knight Appylon appearing a few feet to his right. "You will be swallowed into the abyss!" He pulled out his axe, pointing it at his foe. "Are you ready for a fight?"  

Saint Tobias

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 pm
"WOWOOWWOWOWOW! Wait a second Mr. Darkness! Who are you asking to fight you? I'VE GO NO PANTS! You stay out of this, I WILL get my pants back! Or will you give me yours?" even thought Soidie tried to ask for his pants back, a no was the answer. "Look its a pair of pants, and he won't give it to me! I don't want to end up like that guy that I robbed 2 days ago. Poor fella, probably confused as a deer in the head lights of a truck... oh that's right, trucks don't EXIST!" said Soidie babbling to himself. You know there is a tallor just down the road. "Really? Oh.. well never mind mates, cherio!" said Soidie walking away from the- "NO NO NO! That pair of pants had my wallet in them! I will not leave until they are returned."

And then the oddest thing happened. In 54 years of narration I have never seen someone do something at a time like this. Soidie drank the rest of the keg of beer he had brought along and then began to sing... With a singing voice and some dance he began. "A LONG TIME ago way back in history when all there was to drink was nothing' but cups of tea. Along came a man by the name of Charlie Mop's and he invented a wonderful drink and he made it out of hops. And i must say he must have been an admiral a sultan or a king and to his phrases i will always sing look at what he's done to me he's filled me up with cheer LORD BLESS CHARLIE MOPS the man who invented...BEER
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:44 pm
"Well if you do, then you will have to settle with my minion." Tobias motioned for Appylon to deal with this strange person, then turned to leave the city. "Ensure that he does not interfere." Tobias told his minion.

((Tobias exits to graveyard))  

Saint Tobias

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:01 pm
Myst Takai
"Well if you do, then you will have to settle with my minion." Tobias motioned for Appylon to deal with this strange person, then turned to leave the city. "Ensure that he does not interfere." Tobias told his minion.

(My character has pasted out, what will he do STEAL MY SHIRT TOO?!?!?!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:11 pm
Soidie
Myst Takai

(My character has pasted out, what will he do STEAL MY SHIRT TOO?!?!?!)

((Not you, my dark knight))  

Saint Tobias

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games