Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:46 pm
Mercuryangel
"I'm glad you're alright..." Mai said, as she pulled the girl up. What was she late for. She was unprepared with an excuse, and needed to go before she was even tardier. "I was supposed to meet some friends here, and I'm terribly late...and I'm new here so I accidentally took a wrong turn.."

"Wait a second, haven't we met before?" Theresa asked  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:15 am
"Huh?" Mai took a close look at the girl, and blinked. It was that same person she'd saved in her sailor form..and then gotten the number of later in her human form. "You're right...Gomen for not recognizing you...Theresa-san right?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Im_a_Ginger

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:40 pm
((may I be a reincarnation of Sailor Neptune?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:02 pm
((I dunno. DO we have a neptune yet?))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:10 am
((Far as I can tell from the first page, no we don't...which person is Mishuri playing?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:43 pm
((You know, that's a good question. Mishuri, you've gone and confused us all! Silly girl!))

Ariel cracked her knuckles and smirked at her classmates before dropping a coin into one of the video game machines. "Watch and learn ladies," the blonde haird teen said as she quickly went to work trying to clear the hardest mode the game had. The two girls with Ariel watched in awe as their foreign friend quickly learnt the moves of her video game character.

"Sugoi!" the exclaimed, grinning.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:54 pm
((Mishuri is using her made up character on the 3rd page of the profiles topic, Theresa, also Sailor Nightwater, one of the Allies, she just hasn't been added to the list yet. We don't have a Neptune just yet))

Kiara took a walk around the park, eventually finding Mai and Theresa talking, they were a block away from the park, and from where they were, they couldn't see the park. Kiara approached the two girls now, "Mai-chan, Theresa-san, There you are, you're not too far from the park, come along, I'll show you the way."  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:58 pm
"Konnichi wa Kiara-san!! Arigatou!!" Mai was still trying to figure out how they were going to keep Theresa away from the secret tree trunk.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mishuri

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:15 am
"Okay" Theresa said as she followed silently  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:49 pm
Kiara lead the two girls towards the park, she was even going to take Theresa to the secret tree trunk. There was something strange about the cat that had attached itself to her, and Kiara had a feeling that she knew what it was.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:56 pm
Mai looked back and forth between Theresa and the horizon, at the trunk where they were going. She didn't know if it was wise to take the other girl with them..but she supposed that Kiara wasn't doing it without reason. She delibarated, but finally was unable to decide what to do; she kept silent and followed along, trying to think of what to do in case it didn't turn out well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:35 am
As Theresa followed the other two girls the small blue cat with a moon, which just appeared on it's head followed close behind them.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:23 pm
Kiara felt a new presence, she looked back to see the small blue cat, which had attached itself to Theresa. Kiara stopped the two girls and knelt in front of the cat, "Hello there little one, what brings you here?" She noticed the moon on its forehead, knowing now what it meant, but she was quiet about it for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:21 am
EternalJupiter
Kiara felt a new presence, she looked back to see the small blue cat, which had attached itself to Theresa. Kiara stopped the two girls and knelt in front of the cat, "Hello there little one, what brings you here?" She noticed the moon on its forehead, knowing now what it meant, but she was quiet about it for now.

The small blue cat rubbed against Kiara and purred then it whispered into her ear "Hello I am Talon" it said making sure noone else could hear it.  

Mishuri

QueenSerenityChick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:43 am
Can I please be Sailor Neptune Or Sailor Mars Please  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items