Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The girliest Mafia ever made. (Eriol's Alliance wins!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu're such a...
  Girly man
  Lolicon
  Otaku
View Results

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 am
Oh.

This is where I'd go 'lol he was right there why not use his ability?', but you always clear things up for a reason, so I'm going to take the hint and drop it.

I got nothin'.

I still think Nomega is a hostile role, tho', due to the people who have died at Fiery's/Nothing's hands who had opposed him. Though the names are kinda contradictory and I'm not really sure, it could just be circumstance.

At this point we do not want to lose Yue, so I'm not going to fire off anything at random. I'll just let Kuzo do his thing and add my voting power as necessary. >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:33 am
Kani Tochimeijin
Oh.

This is where I'd go 'lol he was right there why not use his ability?', but you always clear things up for a reason, so I'm going to take the hint and drop it.

I got nothin'.

I still think Nomega is a hostile role, tho', due to the people who have died at Fiery's/Nothing's hands who had opposed him. Though the names are kinda contradictory and I'm not really sure, it could just be circumstance.

At this point we do not want to lose Yue, so I'm not going to fire off anything at random. I'll just let Kuzo do his thing and add my voting power as necessary. >_>
In my defense, if I were mafia, I could have easily saved Mizu last night by voting for someone else. Not to mention I had openly accused ED, another mafia member.

I guess I have no legitimate defense that I am not the nothing. Personally, I suspect Reg as that role.

Edit:
My personal sheet of suspicion.

1. Kani/LPS
2. J of the Wind
3. Elemental Draconis - Spinel Sun
4. Harusame Mizukishi - Eriol Hiiragizawa
5. Kuzodav - Syaoran Li
6. Dragn - The Shield
7. Kathulu - Naoko Yanagisawa
8. I Love Inuyasha
9. Harupiggy - Kero
10. Hat - Ruby Moon
11. Nomega
12. Lynelia Lunastar - Tomoyo
13. Regulust
14. SS7
15. Orphie
16. Zephyrkitty

I might have put more people as a certain group as actually possible >____>;;
If someone wants to verify, go ahead.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:40 am
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
Oh.

I got nothin'.

In my defense, if I were mafia, I could have easily saved Mizu last night by voting for someone else. Not to mention I had openly accused ED, another mafia member.

I guess I have no legitimate defense that I am not the nothing. Personally, I suspect Reg as that role.
I'm actually more leaning toward the Nothing on your end.

As for Reg, I'm alive and he hasn't quit yet. He can't have a killing role. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:51 am
I'm curious.

Reg, Oprhie, and J have posted about the same amount, and show up at about the same times. What are your reasons for pitting each of them on different teams?  

Kani Tochimeijin

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:56 am
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm curious.

Reg, Oprhie, and J have posted about the same amount, and show up at about the same times. What are your reasons for pitting each of them on different teams?
J as I've said before seems too nice, and generally just is a little weird. (he's as good as dead anyway)
Reg is also acting strange.
Orphie seems to be acting normal to me.

That's just my current feelings about everyone. Some of this is based on nothing but the impression I get from there posts. I don't think it's bias, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:04 am
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm curious.

J as I've said before seems too nice, and generally just is a little weird. (he's as good as dead anyway)

That's just my current feelings about everyone. Some of this is based on practically no solid reason for suspicion. sweatdrop
Hm. I see.

In that case, has anyone thrown a vote J's or Reg's way then been picked off by the Nothing/Fiery?

If it was Orphie, I would expect her to be one step ahead and kill someone whose vote would point to someone else as the killer, but from J's and Reg's behaviors as killers before, they both seem to take out threats almost immediately. So if you were innocent, I'd assume Orphie was a killer..  

Kani Tochimeijin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:05 am
Kuzodav
I'm killing J next,
Jus sayin'.

The hell?
Why me?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:08 am
J of The Wind
Kuzodav
I'm killing J next,
Jus sayin'.

The hell?
Why me?
His aim has been dead on up till now, bra. Better work up a nice defense. xd  

Kani Tochimeijin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:09 am
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm curious.

That's just my current feelings about everyone. Some of this is based on nothing but the impression I get from there posts. I don't think it's bias, though.

What do you consider too nice? By me NOT voting on certain occasions or choosing to play devils advovcate for people that I didnt suspect?

Because Ive said it before, playing the fence is dangerous, but I do it a lot and I cant help it.

neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 am
Kani Tochimeijin
J of The Wind
Kuzodav
I'm killing J next,
Jus sayin'.

The hell?
Why me?
His aim has been dead on up till now, bra. Better work up a nice defense. xd

Truthfully I dont know why Im a suspect besides being " Too nice"
And wasnt he the one who suspected Nom to begin with because of his mirroring Hat?

At that point he didnt seem too dead on to me, which is why I defended Nom. We all knew Nom and hat entered this game mirroring eachother like love struck ducks! LOOK AT HOW THEYRE DRESSED! xd

I am a Townie, and that probably the best defense I got!  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:14 am
J of The Wind
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm curious.

What do you consider too nice? By me NOT voting on certain occasions or choosing to play devils advovcate for people that I didnt suspect?

Because Ive said it before, playing the fence is dangerous, but I do it a lot and I cant help it.

neutral
Besides, if you're town, and he's mafia/nothing, he wouldn't have stuck up for you, he woulda bandwagoned or simply watched us vote you off, because more deaths is what those teams want to accomplish.

Maybe you're turning on J now because more deaths is what you want to accomplish? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:14 am
Nomega
J of The Wind
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm curious.

neutral

Everyone always wants an explanation when I say they're acting weird. -___-

You're just not yourself. It has nothing to do with your voting or arguing tendencies.

Because it just seems like a weird argument to say: " Your posting weird"

What? Do you want me to scream " MY FACE! gonk " ?

xd  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:17 am
J of The Wind
Nomega
J of The Wind
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm curious.

neutral

Everyone always wants an explanation when I say they're acting weird. -___-

You're just not yourself. It has nothing to do with your voting or arguing tendencies.

Because it just seems like a weird argument to say: " Your posting weird"

What? Do you want me to scream " MY FACE! gonk " ?

xd
Feel free to say that when you die tonight.

And Kuzo did vote against me, but the way I was acting I probably deserved to die. sweatdrop

SAM AND I ARE NO- ...Ducks? o___o  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 am
Kani Tochimeijin
J of The Wind
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
I'm curious.

neutral
Besides, if you're town, and he's mafia/nothing, he wouldn't have stuck up for you, he woulda bandwagoned or simply watched us vote you off, because more deaths is what those teams want to accomplish.

Maybe you're turning on J now because more deaths is what you want to accomplish? wink
When he stuck up for me, I had EVERY VOTE.
I was dead meat, he probably just stuck up for me to make himself look like the good guy.
And how am I "turning on J"? I've openly suspected him for quite a while now.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games