Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:42 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron scowled at the scroll and what it said, and then relayed the info back to Vincente. "It clearly says that we need an instructor to show these skills....however...I think of it this way. The person who invented this style was never taught to use it, so that means he learned it through sheer will and creativeness alone. And since the style instructions is on this scroll, that just makes are job easier.....however...we are going to go by the book on this one. If we can't learn each technique of this style on are first try, then as the scroll says, we are not worthy to learn something such as this....You still want to try"?

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:37 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"This one try look thing sounds like a real pain, but yeah, I'll try it." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:54 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

For some reason, this didn't set right with Auron. The style was awsome and all, but it didn't scream Vincente. Then thats when he had to an idea. Auron however was reluctant to do it. He wanted to keep the style for himself....but however....Auron had to have a person to carry on his legacy. Why not this knuckle head ninja in front of him. With a sigh of defeat, Auron said, "You know what Vincente. We are not going to do that style. Instead......you are going to learn a style that only I know. Vincente...if you agree to this...I am going to make you the second shinobi to ever know this style........I warn you however....the training for this style......it is more rigorous than you can possibly imagine....but from it will come great power.......Vincente...Do you want to learn the art of the Deadly Waltz"?

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Deadly Waltz? That sounds more like me than the other one." Vincente said. "What do I have to do?" He asked eagerly.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron smiled at his eagerness, but perhaps it was time to show Vincente a little show of force. It was time to show what the style was capable of. Walking up to Vincente, Auron asked, "Vincente...before we start....do you want me to give you a demonstration of what you are dealing with"?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Demonstrate away." Vincente said, he wondered how this would feel.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron smiled. He suspected Vincente thought Auron was going to demonstrate the style on him. No. Auron would not do that, at least not with this style. If he did.....Vincente would die. Turning his grin into a serious face, Auron reached for his hilt of his sword and drew his the blade slowly out. "Ready"? Auron mischeviously asked. Immediately, the boulder directly behind Vincente was cut in two, as one half of the large rock fell off. The funny thing was, Auron didn't move an inch.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente flinched from feeling that. He'd figured out how it felt, pretty amazing. "That was the Deadly Waltz? That was amazing!"  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:33 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Sheathing his sword, Auron then said, "Now....how do you think I did that? To your eyes, it appeared as if I didn't move correct? Answer me this. How is this possible"?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Either you have a kekki genkai, you used a jutsu to blow that rock up, or you were too fast for me to see." He guessed.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:46 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron sighed and sat down on the hard ground, and then gestured for VIncente to sit with him. As soon as he would sit down, Auron would say, "Here is what happened. Though you could not see it, I made a quick spin in front of your eyes to cut the boulder. I have called this technique the blink spin, for it strikes faster than a blink. Believe it or not, but this is one of the more lower techniques you will be learning. I have called this style the Deadly Waltz for one reason and one reason only. This entire style is based off of high speed, full body, 360 degree rotation". Auron let that sink into Vincente just in case he had in any questions so far.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente sat down and thought about that. "What about dojutsus?" He asked.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron smiled and said, "Once you reach my level...not even the sharingan will be able to track your speed. You see, the style uses the speed from the momentum created by the high velocity speed for lightning quick travel. The faster you spin, the faster you move....I think you would understand it better if you actually learn it though".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:59 pm
User ImageHe just sat there, staring at the clone for almost a full minute, before blinking, and clasping his hands together in the familiar seal of the ram, saying in a mild tone, "Kai." He waited for a second, and then opened his eyes. The clone was still there, laughably unchanged.{1/5}
"... Okay, maybe I should put a little more effort into this." So, he sood up, and closed his eyes, his fingers still in the seal, Shiromaru having never moved the appendages in the first place. Focussing for a few seconds, he tried to force all of the chakra he could at that particular moment easily grasp straight into his skull.
What resulted was a dizzy and disoriented boy, who, without knowing where left and up(Let alone down right...) even were, attempted to dispel an illusion.
"Kai~!" Needless to say, the clone remained, though Shiro could have sworn he had seen a slight flicker in the bunshin, that could have been the chakra leaving his brain, however, so he simply let it go, instead trying again. {2/5}
Closing his eyes for a third time, he slowly pushed all of the current chakra still in his head down to the center of his coils, somewhere he expected to be around his stomache, and let it swirl there for a moment, till he was certain he'd built up enough, a significantly smaller chunk than before, and pushed ito into his head, once again.
"Kai!"
He could feel something change, though when he opened his eyes Auron's clone was still there, even if the edgs looked just the tiniest bit faded. This last fact gave him a little hope that he was, indeed making progress.{3/5}
Since he was having success with the Push-chakra-out-of-head-first thing, he continued with that, getting rid of any leftover energy up there, before again swirling it in his "Stomache", thinking over how he'd get the best results. He was, essentially, trying to restart at least two of his senses, sight and sound, in order to repel any outside influence that tries to trick said senses, in this case, a clone.
So what? He'd have to pulse the ckhakra from his brain to his eyes and ears? As.. Painful as that sounded, it seemed as likely as anything, so he went ahead to give it a try, forcing the small stream of chakra to his brain, as usual, before he split it up into two groups, one for his eyes, and one for his ears, having each one split up again to go to their destinations.
What followed was something akin to an electrical shock, his eyes popping open insuprise as a quiet yelp came from his mouth, his ears ringing dully, though his sight was mostly fine. The clone, while still there, had lost a noticeable deal of color, and despite the... Drawbacks of what his technique brought him, he realized that it was, at least to the degree of identifying wether he was in a genjutsu or not, at least being tricked by a bunshin, a success.{4/5}
He wouldn't leave it at that half-finished state, however, and he closed his eyes once again, already gathering energy in the center of his coils, the ringing in his ear having subsided a few seconds after he had opened his eyes.
He figured that he had used to much chakra in his eyes, and just barely enough in his ears, hence the dimming and ringing, so when the, by now, familiar sensation of chakra building in his skull arose, he split the energy into three streams, one for each ear, and one for both eyes, yelling in a determined voice,
"Kai!" He opened his eyes, feeling the chakra leave from his head in a short burst, though no ringing or distortion of vision was present. Neither was the clone, now that he looked around. No poof of smoke, nor any distinguishing sounds made themselves known in order to show that the clone had been repelled, but then again, it was a genjutsu...{5/5}
"Uh... Sensei? Did it work?"  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente nodded. "Ok, what do I have to do to learn that?" He asked. "And what's the final technique?" He asked. "You can tell me while I'm learning if that works for you, I want to know more about this." Vincente was stricken with realization. "Oh yeah, I forgot to send a message to Kage!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games