Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:39 pm
Thanks. ;D
Anyone wanna help me figure out how the point system works? o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 pm
I am but a slave...

Lulz, such a common question. Post your profile without points and I'll help.

...to the almighty Sentinel.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 pm
Naruto Ginji Lestat
Ok Rin...lemme guess. The castle is landing and you're going down into the underworld to find demons. Am I right? Whats my prize?
I am but a slave...

Castles been on ground forever XD But you are wrong. Just prepare to break ties with Defaeco.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:52 pm
Lol. Ok Rin. Thanks. xD
I mean I get the point system for the profile, but I'm talking about how to earn more points. O:  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 pm
I am but a slave...

Train, fight, be active, compete in contests, and every once in a while, say something awesome. Oh and I think you still get a point for every 20 posts here, so count em. Even though, I wouldn't recommend it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:14 pm
Well... I sorta figured that out. I mean like... Do you get a point for every 100 words in a post or something? Do you get one point for every good post? Because then I would have like... 1 point for a magnificent post of 1000 words. >> And I'm pretty sure I should get more than one point for a post that big. Just wondering.
Oh and when you asked me about this place you said you wanted someone to follow you around. Does that mean my guy has to be light too? I'd rather him be dark. xD  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 pm
I am but a slave...

You can be anything.
And you get from 1-3 points, but not for every good post. Most you can get in a day is either 3 or 9 depending on how much you do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:03 pm
Lol.
Well that sucks. Haha. There should be some sort of point system to actually make it so that the RPers themselves can decide for themselves how many points instead of waiting on a mod.
Ok. I made My character. Now he just needs approving and he needs to know where to go. xD  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:16 pm
I am but a slave...

That would be hard. And us mods like to roam and read so we see things fast. Anyways.
[Gives 5 points to Constipated Emotion for an awesome signature]
Now I put that on my post on your profile, and when you want to use them, insert them onto whatever, then post an update in the update thread, and Ill change my post acknowledging that you changed it properly. Anyways, wander around my castle for a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:33 pm
Not really. My other guild does it. You get one stat point for every 100 words. You just use word count to keep up with it, then you post how many stats you would get into the update forum. Lol.
Thanks!
Ok. I'll get to it. O:  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:10 pm
Awww, what's wrong Rin? You don't like me any more?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 pm
(121)one of the guilds i was in gave you points for the amount of words. it's being pimped out so i havent' seen it yet. And i like the mocking eye technique constipated.  

Agent Code Monkey

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:14 pm
I'm a mod in a guild that uses words for points. :]
Its called Air Gear: LYL

Lol. Thankies. I came up with it on my own. :] I figured it might come in handy. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:38 pm
it will you'll see.(122)  

Agent Code Monkey

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm
Lol. Cool. I'm thinking of making it so it can copy someones abilities for short amounts of times too. O:  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games