Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 pm
She stopped moving forward as her stomach grumbled anew at the smell of cooking fish. She walked over, her head tilted to the side in confusion. She looked up at Vale as if asking what are you doing to the fish and why does it smell so good that I am hungry again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm
Vale notices and turns and looks at her. "I'm cooking it. Which means I'm heating it. It changes the meat and if done right it tastes much better, I'm sure when you're older you'll be able to do this as well though differently." Vale looks to Diana "If you don't object I'll watch out for her and you can train her... my skills can't really be taught."

((For those who wonder I'm running spirits through the rock generating kinetic energy heating up the rock.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm
Aella sat in front of the rock where the fish was cooking, her head tilted to the side, one ear flapped over. Her golden brown eyes almost an amber color watching the fish change colors and smell really really good. She leaned forward to sniff the fish, her nose getting dangerously close to the heated rock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:47 am
Kyubi felt better with Diego going with her, but didn't like the fact that one of her friends would possibly be in danger. "I'll be sure to get us both out of their safely if anything goes wrong...you have my word." she said, smiling slightly at them both. She noticed how Vexen was looking down when she was telling him to be careful for Razi's sake, and how he replied. Kyubi vowed to herself to talk to him about it while they stopped by her burrow on their way. She'd probably even bop him on his head slightly and take a motherly tone about it. She wasn't sure how either of them would react to that here, and she didn't want to do something so close to other members if he would think she's attacking him or something. Not that she was going to do it for a fight...but still.

She stood up and nuzzled Vexen. "I'll make sure nothing happens to either of us." she vowed, keeping it to herself that she would put herself between Diego and anyone tried to harm him. She'd try her darnedest to make sure nothing happened.

Kyubi started to walk away after trying to reassure Vexen. She stopped to look back for a moment, and smiled at everyone that was there. "It's time to go, Diego.." she paused, and looked forward, "We'll need to stop by the fox dens, and take a small trip to get a few things. It won't take me long." and with saying that, she began to start walking, heading towards the fox den.

Dusks Embrace

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:50 am
Although Vexen was not feeling 100% better about letting them leave, she still had faith in them both. Vexen nodded to them one last time. Diego got to his feet and trotted off, following beside Kyubi. "So what are we grabbing?" The panther asked?

Vexen yawned. Kyubi and Diego we're off on their trip, Diana had taken Aella to Vale. Lia and Jako were...around and Missy...Missy? "Vexen looked around for the little wolf pup. Vexen also needed to go talk to Rose. She figured she'd bring Missy so the little pup would not be alone.

Diana watched as Vale heated the fish. It smelled good and she herself had not hunted for her own breakfast yet. She noted Aella's curiosity and noticed how close she sitting close to the hot rock. "Careful Aella." Diana said softly. "If you get too close to the rock while he heats the fish....you might hurt yourself."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:03 pm
Vale let out a short bark. A light breeze blows across the fish and the rock starts to rapidly cool. Vale takes a step back and looks to Aella. "You can eat now."  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Vahuka easily found the den again when the disgusting smell of cooked meat wafted out to him. There he saw Vale taking care of the injured pup from earlier. "You're getting soft Vale. Taking care of a little one is not something I would expect out of you." he said. Although he sounded like he was in a slightly good mood, Vahuka was still angered at Vale's use of the spirit world.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:25 pm
Aella leaned back when Diane said she might hurt herself, she tipped her head to the side, wondering how she would hurt herself with rock. She jerked back and almost bolted from the cake when Vale barked but his words about the food being ready to eat stopped her. She leaned forward carefully and took a small nibble, tasting the cooked fish. Her tailed wagged side to side quickly as the wonderful taste of cook fished. She ate it quickly and barked happily her thanks, before rubbing her head against the male wolf's chest. She looked towards that entrance of the cage and back at Vale, silenly asking permission to step out.  

Serafinariv

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:41 am
"Well, I'm just getting a few things we'll probably need." Kyubi said as they walked. "Just a bag with a special outfit of mine and a few other things in it, really." she verified, still seeming a little vague on what was in the bag. The outfit, which he would see later, she had it custom made, using a few different colors in a unique pattern. She had used a design meant to be a little mysterious, while feeling and looking like it belonged to a magical being. It would be a little form fitting, but wouldn't show just enough skin without overly doing it. A little goes a long way, after all. She has a veil to go with it, that glows slightly even in the mid-day sun. Kyubi had either been planning this, or had it with something else in mind.

After going through the list of things not to forget, she figured they had traveled a good bit away from the wolf dens, and the fox dens were starting to come into view. "Hey Diego, come stand in front of me and tell me something." she said, coming to a stop, watching him walk a little bit ahead. She politely waited for him to come back to her, holding in her question.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:05 am
Missy
User Image

Missy's ers perked and she jumped up when she heard Vexen's call. She had been dozing off, a bit bord with nothing to do, she glanced at the cooking fish, she had a big meal last night and wasn't too hungry for now. She trotted over to Vexen with her tail wagging as she looked up at her, "You called?" she asked with a cocked head, her left ear flopping to the side.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:12 pm
Vale nodded and gave a short bark for Vahuka to come in. He'd not spoken to Him in a long time and he'd rather the pup not be around for the tounge lashing Vahuka would probably want to give him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:35 am
User Image

Vexen smiled to little wolf pup. "If your not busy, I would I like your company." Vexen told her. She nuzzled Missy playfully. "We're going to go talk to Rose for a bit. Diana took Aella to vale and Kyubi and Diego went on a small quest. So it's just us for now." Vexen wasn't always interested in company but she really liked Missy and for some reason, lately her nurturing instincts we're kicking in. The need to see the pups thrive. "Ah, we'll also have to do some training with your powers. I'll help you with that today. Sound like a plan?"

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

User Image

Diana observed as Aella had tried for the third time to leave the cave, this time Vale gave his approval. She wondered where she was going. Though her curiosity spiked at the presence of the large snake and the situation with Vale, she was unsure of letting the pup wonder new territory alone. Diana stood. "I'll make sure she doesn't get into any trouble." She said. She had planned to simply follow behind her just to make sure.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Diego nodded. He was contemplating the possibilities of how the hunters would greet them. For Kyubi she could change human, for him he was stuck this way and Not all humans welcomed untamed panthers into their living space. He wondered if they would be able to understand him? The only person he semi spoke to after being changed was the witch. All she did was monologue in victory over him before vanishing. He grimaced at the thought and then sighed. "It's hard being like this. I want my body back!" he groaned.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:04 am
Missy
User Image

Missy nodded happily, her tail swished with excitment, as she bark. It sounded like an adventure for her. She could help Rose like she had promised Riza and get her powes under more control. "Yeah, sure! Sound like an awesome adventure to me!" she licked Vexens muzzle, in return when Vexen nuzzled her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 pm
Vale watched them go, and mentioned to Diana before she left earshot. "Let her watch Missy train, as I mentioned before. I would like your den to train her." With that he turned his attention to Vahuka, in fact he transformed into a human for the occasion.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:11 pm
Aella gave a high pitched bark in happiness and rubbed her head against Vale's leg and walked towards the entrance. She stopped suddenly when another wolf entered the cave. She sat down abruptly, scrunching up into ball and growled as the wolf turned into a human, her eyes watching the human with rage and fear.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games