Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:33 pm
Kat smiled and nodded her head "i sure am and its nice to meet you Shadow sensi"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou poked his head into one of the classroom and saw that there was a girl waiting inside. "Are you waiting to be taught?" He called out to Kat.

((I'll be on periodically to see if you posted))  

hentaiprince

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:50 pm
User Image

Zaraki walked into the academy and looked around. He noted the walls and floors, then the ceiling and furnishings. A ninja was always aware of his surroundings and even in the academy this was no different. Walking through the halls he noticed a man leaning into a classroom. "May I ask what it is your doing? Or should I not bother?" Zaraki's voice was no different from any other person his age, but at the end of each sentece were traces of scorn and malice.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou leaned back out of the classroom, and looked at the new boy. "Oh I was just looking to see if anyone needed to be taught." He said while keeping a cheerful tone.  

hentaiprince

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:30 pm
Kat smiled widely when a teacher finally walked into the classroom. She got up from her seat by the window and ran over to the teacher.

"yes , i would like to be taught, would you teach me please" Kat said in a cheerful voice. Kat had long orange hair with red bangs and red eyes. She was 16yrs old with a young curvy slender body with a double D chest. She was wearing a graphic tee of leopard and had some cargo capris on.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:46 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou turned his gaze back at the perky girl and smiled back at her. "I would be more than happy to teach you." The owl on Jurou's shoulder lazily poofed out its feather and him a quiet but patronizing hoot. "Yes I guess introductions are in order."
Jurou then walked into the actual class room and looked at Kat. "My name is Jurou, and this little guy here is Jiro." He said while nodding his head toward the owl. "What's your name?"

((Ahwww, Your young curvy body with with a double D chest, struck a chord in my perverted heart wink
Too bad my character isn't perverted xd ))  

hentaiprince

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:57 pm
(lol , really now , intresting wink )

"Really , im glad" Kat said smiling happily and claping her hands together infront of her. Then she looked at his pet owl as it hooted and then turned her gaze back at her new Sensi.

"Its nice too meet you Jurou Sensi" Kat said polietly then looked at Jiro.

"its also nice to meet you too Jiro" Kat said smiling cutely.

"Im Kat FireCat" Kat said looking at them both.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jiro hooted, and glided over to Kat's sholder. "Well it seems he likes you." Jurou grinned. "and Kat FireCat is a pretty interesting name."

((lol I think I'm gona get my bird into this xd ))  

hentaiprince

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:13 pm
(lol , i think your bird is cool smile )

Kat giggled cutely and petted Jiro as he landed on her shoulder.

"yes seems like" Kat said smiling then looking at Jurou.

"hehe , thanks , an intresting name for a intresting girl" Kat said smiling proudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image

Zaraki entered the class and looked at the two for a moment "Please... The way your both acting makes me sick..." He let out a long sigh causing a thick cloud of black smoke to leave his mouth.

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jiro nuzzled against Kat's hand for a moment, but then hopped down to her chest and made itself comfortable. First preening its feathers and then nuzzled against her boobs.
"That's not a place your supposed to be." Jurou while shaking his head. "Sorry about that." He said looking apologetic.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

Jurou looked over at Zaraki. "I'm glad that you came in. Did you want to learn too?"  

hentaiprince

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image

The smoke faded a he looked at Jurou "Yes, that would be nice... And before you ask my name is Zaraki... Just Zaraki, I have no family any more so surnames don't matter..." Dispite talking about such things he didn't seem bothered.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:37 pm
User Image
Jurou Hasami

"Well it's nice to meet you Zaraki, and I'm sorry about your situation."

((You guys didn't stay on too long confused ))  

hentaiprince

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:52 pm
Kat blushed at Jiro's friendliness towards her.

"ehehe , dont worry its quite ok" Kat said smiling cutely then she turned to the new student.

"its nice to meet you Zaraki, im Kat FireCat" Kat said looking at him with her red eyes . Then she turned her attention back to Jurou Sensi.

"so sensi what will we learn first" Kat ask excitely.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff