Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:49 am
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki tossed the headband to the new genin and sat back down "Congratulations you passed the test. Now the best thing for you to do is apply for a squad and get someone to train you in the ninja arts. But first..." He ruffled through his ouch momentarily before he pulled out a piece of litmus paper he held it out and explained "The paper will rip in two for Wind, burn for Fire, become wet for Water, fall apart for Earth and crumple for Lightning. That will tell you what your main element is. After that you can begin learning jutsu of whatever element you have. As you grow stronger you will be able to use multiple elements during battle. Knowing your elements strengths and weakness are crucial to your survival." He whistled once and his pet salamander Hachi returned to his side cricket in mouth, showing of his catch.

User Image
"But I guess I can entertain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:54 am
Axel caught the headband, removing the hood covering his face in the darkness. His eyes adjusted to the light as he gazed upon the metal plated band with the symbo for the Sound village. Tying it around his forehead, he was at a loss of words. He had graduated from the academy and is now a full fledged ninja. After so many years of being held in captivity, being experimented on, told that he would amount to nothing and that he was a mere failure, he had finally become a shinobi. Listening to his teacher's words, he took the paper in hand, and looked at it intensely. "Okay...so I just apply chakra to it..." Axel said as he forced his chakra from within, to his hands. Suddenly, the paper burst into flames as Axel swiftly released it, not wanting to get burned from it. "So that means my element is fire? Wow...that's awesome!"  

Yuki Miojin

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image

Aki nodded to the young man "In that case I can be off some help. I can teach you any of the Katon jutsu you wish to learn along with most sound jutsu you can learn at the moment." He stood up and Hachi crawled up his legs pant until it's head appeared out of his shirts collar. "That or you can do whatever you wish."

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:08 pm
"Well, I don't really have anything else to do, and I really want to learn more about elemental manipulation, so if you don't mind," Axel asked kindly, hoping that Aki teaches him some really good fire jutsus that would be able to use. "I would really like to learn Katon jutsu."  

Yuki Miojin

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image

[[Alright you can learn
30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

That many jutsu. I'll teach you all the academy level Katon jutsu as well as all the genin level but you need to pick and choose your chuunin jutsu]]

Aki nodded his consent and formed several seals. A small fire appeared on his finger "Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One) the most basic of all katon but it will teach you the basics of the style. Shouldn't take too long for you."

[[2 posts]]

"And then theirs Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique). Good for blinding an opponent momentarily" He formed the required seals and clapped his hands together and a bright flash of light appeared.

[[2 posts finish those and I'll show you the rest in sets of two
edit: Actually in my next post i'll just throw you a copy of academy- chuunin katon jutsu and you can learn whatever jutsu you want from the so long as im around to "teach" them to you]]

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:36 pm
(I think I may save some of the chuunin ones for my medical jutsus too)

Axel nodded his head then placed his hands together creating the tiger hand seal. He closed her eye's as he reached within himself feeling the chakra flowing inside of him. "Here goes my first try," he thought. A different feeling swept over his body as he stood there, feeling a little heat warm the body up. He tried to focus his chakra to one spot, so far he had it mainly in his arms. As he closed his eye's tighter, putting more focus into it, he felt it more in his hands. "Just a bit further!" the voice in his head chanted.

Axel's eyes snapped open, still in the tiger seal. Splitting his arms apart, Axel released a small fire in his index finger. He had done it, the most basic of all katon, but still...it was quite an improvement. The fire dissapeared as Axel released the jutsu. He was now ready to try the next one.  

Yuki Miojin

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image

[[right thats fine]]

Ake watched as the young ninja learned his first jutsu and smiled just a little. After a few moments he stood up and formed his own seals. A clone appeared next to him and ran off to copy down the Katon Jutsu Scrolls he had in his house. Withing moments it was back and threw the scroll to Aki before vanishing. "When you get done with those two take this. Pick any jutsu off it and i'll teach it to you."

[[Contains all the jutsu up to chuunin, just check the jutsu list for what ones you want.]]

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:44 pm
Axel stood there, ready to begin his next jutsu. Placing his hands together, he formed the series of seals, gathering and molding his chakra. He sighed out then quickly formed the rest of the signs needed for this jutsu. The second he finished making the signs he felt the chakra within him. He molded throughout his body then he pushed it outwards towards his hands.

"Shoumeidan no Jutsu...' he muttered quietly, bringing his hands apart and with the same time it took him to bring them apart, brought them back together again. When his hands touched each other the chakra within cause a sharp flash to appear. At first it caught Axel off guard but he soon recovered and realized he had accomplished the jutsu. Smiling yet again he gave his teacher the thumbs up, waiting on what was to come.

Taking the scroll in hand, Axel looked at it intently, reading the contents within. Seeing the next two jutsus he wanted to learn next, he pointed them out to him. The Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique) and the Katon: Hi Shinten no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Spread Technique) were the ones he wanted to learn next.  

Yuki Miojin

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 pm
(I edited my post since I didn't see you post)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 pm
[[Thats fine just post learning them and i'll scream obscenity's about how your doing them wrong! You know the regular teacher thingy XD]]  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image

Aki formed the seals for the clone jutsu and a clone appeared out of the embers. It ran around a while before disappearing in a flash of fire. He then formed the seals for the other jutsu Axel wished to learn grabbing a kunai in the process. The kunai caught fire and Aki threw it at the log Axel had used before, to escape his predicament. "There you go"

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:50 pm
Scrapples
User ImageUser Image

(This is taking so long. lol)

Pri sighs and reads the next portion of his blue prints. He must now make the four arms of the puppet and his puppet would be complete. He walks over to the trunk again and takes the axe and chops out another large piece of wood. From this wood he would carve out four fore arms that would be able to detach from the main arms of the puppet. After carving them out completely he then looks them over making sure there were no flaws. After assuring himself there weren't any he then begins carving the hands and fingers which were small and easy to carve out and attach. He then takes four metal daggers and sticks them inside locking them in position in the forearm. These would be able to be shot out to fly through the air or stay stationary sticking out of the hand to use to fight with. After doing this to all the forearms he smiles looking at his work for he had done a good job so far.
(6/10)
User ImageUser Image

Pri continues making his puppet after such a long time he hoped to have it done soon it was starting to become a tedious task. He then cuts out arms from the tree and builds them to be able to extend from his puppets body if needed. This took quite a bit of time but he completed the arms and succesfully attached them onto the puppet.
(7/10)

He then begins carving more wood from the tree. All the wood from the tree was about used up, he only have a little bit left. He carves out legs and feet from the tree, these legs wouldn't be able to extend but in the feet they contained 2 smoke bombs that could be shot out. He smiles as he completes most of the puppet.
(8/10)

Pri attaches the head and all the limbs to the puppet. The puppet looked naked so he gathered some cloth and put it around the torso to cover it up, this would also make the senbon in the body more surprising. He then checks over the puppet a few times making sure everything was perfect.
(9/10)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Pri finally finishes his puppet. The work was hard and his muscles ached but he finally finished it. He looked at his gorgeous puppet amazed at what he had done. He looks around wanting to show his teacher but realizes they had all left for they completed their before him. He sighs, maybe he wasn't as good as he thought. He makes a handsign after pulling out a scroll for this puppet and the puppet disappears into it. He puts the scroll away and smiles heading off to find the otokage, he wanted to fight someone now that he had his own puppet.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 pm
[[ehh scraps that might take a while lol]]  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash