Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:35 pm

((right you are, AVW. xd ))

Shane laughed as he watched Hana swim around him. "Oh, so that's the way you want it." he said as he aimed a splash at her.

Lucien resurfaced after the latest pull, laughing like always. "Hey, Shane! Congrats!" he yelled at Shane, referring to Hana.

Shane shot Lucien the thumbs up as he replied, "Congrats yourself!" motioning at Faliecia.

Lucien looked around and saw that Shane was gesturing at Faliecia. "Who, her? Nah, it's not like that. Well, not yet, anyway." he added with grin.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:41 pm

Faliecia blushed at Shane and Luciens comments.
But secretly she was happy, she flapped her now dry wings and flew over the pool and then agian she dived head first, this time twirling in the air, she hit the water with a huge splash that splashed everyone in the pool.
She emerged laughing and then she started floating on the water agian. Making herself a good target for any revenge the splashed pool ocupants might take.

Angelic Vampire Wolf

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Hana grinned over at Lucien. He did seem to be getting rather close with proffessor Faliecia... It was good to know that the headmaster was so easy going - at first she'd been a bit intimidated by him.
She sqealed as a wave of water came from seemingly nowhere and dreanched her... not that it mattered, seeing how she was already in the pool... Looking around, she saw Shane with a mischivous look on his face and glared at him playfully, splashing him back before diving under and resurfacing again directly behind him.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:50 pm

Lucien grinned at Faliecia as she splashed down. As soon as she surfaced, Lucien cupped his hands and did a forward splash that created a miniature wave towards her. "Ahh, this pool was a great idea." he thought. Looking at the happy people in the pool.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:52 pm

Shane put his arm up as Hana's wave came over him, breaking it somewhat. After the water cleared, he noticed that Hana wasn't there. Looking around, he didn't realize she was right behind him. "Hana?" he called. "Ha. Ha. Very funny. You can come out now." he said with a grin.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Faliecia squealed slightly when the wave hit her.
her mind set on revenge she backflipped and swam under Lucien debating if a lobster in his pants was more fun then dragging him under water. so she decided to do both
she dragged him to the bottom of the pool and dropped a lobster down his swim trunks and sat on the pool floor to watch.

((if only going to the pool IRL was this fun!))

Angelic Vampire Wolf

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Hana laughed and 'jumped' (as much as is possible when you're treading water, that is) onto Shane's back, wrapping her arms around his chest and her legs around his waist. 'Boo,' she said calmly, into his ear.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:59 pm

"D'oh!" Lucien said as Faliecia dragged him down yet again, this time with a lobster in his pants. He was quick to dissipate it this time, but not before twisting around a bit with his hands down his pants. "Ahh, Faliecia. All this is just building up." he said, looking at her with a half-smile on his face. On that mysterious note, he flipped over backwards to gain momentum as he swam back to the surface.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:02 pm

"Aha! There you are!" Shane said as Hana jumped onto his back. He spun around, hands scrabbling at his back, trying to reach her. "Darn my broad shoulders." he laughed as he faux-lamented this aspect of his body.

((@AVW: inorite?))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:10 pm

Hana laughed, hanging on for dear life as Shane turned and spun, trying to get to her. 'Not gonna work,' she told him in a sing-song tone. She released one hand from around his chest however and started looking for a ticklish spot.
(if only i could swim irl! D: lol)

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Knikels

After a quick nap Ari felt refreshed, looking at the various people in the pool she sighed. Getting up and stretching she had made the decision that this school was probably not for her. Packing up her book in her bag she looked around seeing if she could find the entrance. The only problem would be where she would go from here, she couldn't go back to her father. Shoving her hands in her pockets Ari walked back towards one of the buildings, hopefully she would find somewhere to go.

(Ok, my other post was ignored so I'm editing it to this)

Rae looked around the humongous main hall. She smiled with excitement, all her fears disapperaing instantly.
"Where should I go now?" She asked herself cheerily. She wandered around aimlessly for something to do or someone to talk to. "Hellooooooo! Anyone here?!" She shouted into the halls, hoping for a reply.

raeberry

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:12 pm

Faliecia swam to the surface, she was pondering what he had said and she didn't like that she didn't unerstand what he had said.
"Why do you have to confuse people like that?" she asked him pouting.
SHe splashed him agian and asked Kali to see if she could read his mind and find out what he meant.
No, if you don't get it then i'm not going to tell you.
Argh why is everyone so bent on confusing me?! she mentally screamed, hopping both Kali and Lucien could hear her.

Faliecia summoned a floaty that was long and rectangular. she climbed on it, amid alot of splashing and fialing, and laid on her stomach on it letting her wings skim the water as she floated aimlessly.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:21 pm

Lucien, hearing Faliecia's thoughts scream, thought-spoke to her. "Well, I would have thought it was obvious." he said tentatively. "But If I must, I will explain. "All this is just building up."" he said, putting a different inflection into the words, hoping he could make her understand. "You're an awesome person, once you get past all the 'cold facade' stuff you keep trying to push people away with." he finished, looking at her with the same silly half-smile.

((awe, that sucks, beni! -gives cookie to make up-))

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games