Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm
Daisuke started becoming annoyed "Listen master you're not my mother please dont act like it..you're just my master that means i dont have to be a good little boy to you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:23 pm
"Is that so? Tell me, is killing the man that did this to you going to erase the fact that it happened to you?"  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 pm
Daisuke lunged at her slamming into the wall "Dont..you dare speak to me as if i wont forget! I will always remember that horrible pain of being strapped to a table then having my eye removed and replaced with this cursed eye! Then having them burn a spell into my face to make my life hell!" He screamed at her  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 pm
"I did not say your life is not hell. I only say that killing is no way of fixing anything. Can you not agree with that?"  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:37 pm
Daisuke stumbled backwards and noticed what he was doing he knelt down infront of iskara slightly "I'm sorry master..it just...i dont know anymore.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:44 pm
“It is fine, you judgment it clouded by hate and anger. You will learn to forgive this man and move on. We are nearly home now.” Iskara looked down at him. “How about a game of tag in the garden before the sun rises?” She smiled at him.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 pm
Daisuke smiled slightly "Yes..i would like that alot master.." He continued to kneel down afraid he might do something he regreted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:55 pm
“You may have a set, and you don’t half to call me master. I am going to grant both of you a little bit of free will. We will start there, earn my trust and you will have you freedom.” Iskara was happy with them. She was happy to know they would learn, happy to know love and most of all she was happy to know she would win.
((I g2g, im getting tired))  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:58 pm
Daisuke stood up and sat down next to her slightly "What do i call you then?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:11 pm
“You can call me Lady Iskara or My Lady. it’s a little step down from master but if the other masters think I am letting you think you are equal to us….. Well lets just say they wont like it.”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 am
Daisuke sighed "Yes Lady iskara..." He looked out the window and groaned slightly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 am
“I am sorry.” Iskara wanted to help him, but she could do nothing. It is just the way it is, that she was born master and he was born slave. “I can tell you a story… about me when was young… And my mother and father… the way they were before they died. Do you want to here it?” She was hoping she could tell them why she was so kind hearted and why she Anna and the others rome free.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 am
Daisuke smiled at her slightly "Yes i would love ot hear it lady iskara.." He said happily  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:44 am
“When I was a little girl, my mother took care of me, as mothers did back then, and my father was the slave master. I did not see the slaves being treated the way they were until… one night Anna was late getting me dinner when I was sick, laying in bed. I forgave her the with out punishment. My father on the other hand, he struck her right in front of me, and she fell on my lags. I was so afraid for her, for what my father would do to her. I fallowed her back to the slave quarters. In her room, my father beat her. I watched until I could not take it any more. She did not deserve that. I had to stop him. When he was done with Anna he beat me for trying to help her. I was 10 at the time. After that I swore I would never beat my slaves, and Anna lives haply with me today. My father use to say that there was no way a slave would respect there master unless they were beaten. I would not obey him. I rebelled against him any chance I got. Today I have over 50 “slaves” that respect me and love me, and I never laid a hand on any of them.”  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:50 am
Daisuke looked at the floor of the limo slightly "Ummm lady iskara would you like to know about what led up to my 'father' cursing me..?" He asked knowing he's never told anyone his life story  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff