Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:15 pm
It dug into the sides of her neck making her cough some, " im not sure... we wont find out though " she said standing next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 pm
"Okay..."He looks away but starts pulling a little harder each time he tugs to make the pain last.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:43 am
the spikes started to wear down her skin and her coughs got worse, she looked over at yuki and spike when the tugging stopped.

" stop for a second... " yuki walked over to sai and lifted her head some " thats enough " she said holding her head in place while she unscrewed the collar.

" w-what now?! " she tried to yell but her voice was scratchy.

yuki unfroze her and dragged sai by her long hair to one of the cells, she locked it quickly before she could get up. " serve me or else you will be given the worse death i can make possable " she walked over to a small bookcase a took a book off of the top shelf, she scimmed through it then walked back over to her " chapter 7, the saw. the saw is much like a normal one many use today, but instead it had two handles and was used to cut people in half while they hung upside down, making blood rush to the brain causeing a longer more grusome death. "  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:15 pm
"God...that seems very gory...."He walks over and smiles at sai evilly. "Are you sure she'll listen?"He then looks back at yuki.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:19 pm
" oh it is, " she said in a somewhat uppity but literal voice, she looked over at spike " thats up to her to decide. but im not going to sit here all night and wait for an answer " she said setting the book down on a table and walking over to spike. " i made you a few sandwiches in the kitchen, comon " she said heading up the stairs.

Sai glared at them then got up and sat back in one of the far corners of the cell, she kept staring at spike not saying anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:55 am
"Oh right i nearly forgot!"He smiles happily and heads up the stairs after her.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:00 pm
Sai jumped up and ran over to the bars of the cell " you cant just leave me down here!!! " she yelled

" we wont, we'll come back in a day or two " yuki said before she dissappeared out of her sight, once they were back on the top floor she locked the door and headed to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:07 pm
Spike walk into the kitchen with yuki and took a sandwich. "Do you really think she'll listen?"He asks before taking a bite.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:29 pm
yuki leaned back on the counter some " if she doesnt we break her, if she does then she's lieing, either way i dont think you should be going down there. "  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:34 pm
He nods and takes a few more bites. "So either way we have to break her since as you say she'll be lying if she does listen?"He thinks for a second. "Wait...we?"  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:44 pm
" you dont have to if you dont want to " she said with a smirk, she stood up and headed out of the kitchen to her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:50 pm
"No i want too."He smiles. "After all she did try to attack you..."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:03 pm
yuki didnt reply, she closed the door to her room and then sat back on her bed. she looked out of her window at the setting sun, " hm " she mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:05 pm
"*sigh* figure thats the best response...."He heads up to his room and lay on his bed.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:39 pm
yuki heard his footsteps heading up the stairs, she stood up and looked outside her door. she peeked inside spikes room then walked over and layed next to him " any new drawings? " she said with a smile.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games