Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:06 pm
Improbable Insanity
((I know it can but I am just saying in that post that I am quickly jumping through it while on ameterasu to get it off me and stop the burning. It would only have enough time to freeze the fire.))
((I never said it couldn't freeze it I'm saying it should freeze you too, plus I'm having a hard time trying to think of how you can somehow "jump" while your body is paralyzed and being weighed down from the dramatic loss of oxygen.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:23 pm
((I didn't jump I more so ran through and fell into my bone the second I was of fire. Also I have personally been in dramatically low oxygen density and cold, alaska in the winter. It is hard to breath but you can move just as well as normal.))  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:29 pm
Improbable Insanity
((I didn't jump I more so ran through and fell into my bone the second I was of fire. Also I have personally been in dramatically low oxygen density and cold, alaska in the winter. It is hard to breath but you can move just as well as normal.))
((Will power cannot move your body for you if your paralyzed, will power is a psychological thing to help you overcome obstacles and push yourself but if you physically cannot move then you can try as hard as you want but you wont move. I bet many people in wheelchairs want to get up and run but no matter how much they try they cannot and its the same with you but only temporarily.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:30 pm
(If it goes from hot to cold that fast most untrained bodies would go into shock almost immediately. Oroami conditioned himself in the Snow village when he was Kage there. I don't even think you two ever went their with these RPCS.)

((It matters on who close, if your lightning made contact than that would be something else but Oroami is about to make all of you the equivalent of a tin can peppered by grenade shrapnel...))  

Havok-Trance

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:34 pm
((I stated in my post that I grew a small layer of electric proof bone to get a small control back of my limbs so more or less I was barely running, more of a floppy fast walk. Also my bone can work without my body needing to move as it only requires chakra to move it out and chakra doesn't require movement.

@Hector: Dude I was there in the snow with you. I was also with Havock. Sypher was in there for years.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:40 pm
(@Blarg, point taken but still I guess you're still going to be completely destroyed in the fog that is only intensified by my sword. while Hanzo might just be Annihilated by the ice.)  

Havok-Trance

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:44 pm
((@Hector: I agree but Hanzo jumped into the air at the speed of lightning along with body flicker so he can avoid it. Oh and whose side are you on?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 pm
(O.o huh? The molecules are so cold they can't move that fast. You'd be able to flicker but it would be slowed down, and I don't think you can flicker 5M away without being sucked into the fog.)  

Havok-Trance

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:49 pm
((Well, -15 F isn't really that bad hector. I have in real life experinced -50 F and lemme say, that is cold.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:51 pm
((@Hector: The speed of lightning and body flickered even slowed down is very fast.))

((@Insanity: Dude nobody cares your not your rpc.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 pm
(blarg, thats not possible because the human body can only survive up to -45.67 F outside. If you were stuck in -15 you would go through hypothermia without anything to warm you.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:58 pm
hector rouge
(blarg, thats not possible because the human body can only survive up to -45.67 F outside. If you were stuck in -15 you would go through hypothermia without anything to warm you.)

((Unless Blarg is a super human...))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 pm
(( No, I am talking about with pretty warm clothes on which I am kinda substituting for with JUST GETTING OFF BEING ON FIRE. Dark that's mean, I am talking about the effectivness of what he is doing.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm
(Eh, Blarg you're being difficult. Does your character have pretty warm clothing on. No, he has fire on him and just jumped into the fog that freezes Amaterasu.)  

Havok-Trance

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm
((@Insanity: Sure.......and its the truth nobody really cares how much cold you've experienced it has nothing to do with this.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games