Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:57 am
Rolond

Rolond was surprised again at the care and worry this girl, Alice showed for him. He turned so that she could feel the whip lashed on his back. When she asked if it would heal alright, he answered truthfully, “I… I don’t know.” He looked down, ears drooping, “I’ve never been hurt like this before.” A sudden hope welled up inside Rolond, and he asked before he could stop himself, “Will you buy me?”

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:51 pm
Smiling ruefully at him," If you like I will,"she said running her hand lightly over the wound her face growing a little sad,"But im disabled and I cant see very well... this means you'd have to lead me places that are odd, and help me with the simplest task," she continued getting a weary look on her face. Pulling her hand away from him she rubbed her arm looking down,"I'm going to end up your burden. If your willing to put up with that then yes Ill buy you ," she said tilting her head and looking at him with a sad look thinking,"This could be interesting.. maybe he willn't mind..."shaking her head she cleared her thoughts and waited for his answer.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:11 pm
Rolond

Rolond listened to Alice as she explained her situation. He winced a little as she felt his wounds and answered, "If you treat me right, I'll do everything I can. " He turned around to look at her. He knew if his back was not treated, it would cripple him as well. "Please?"

Ian

Ian walked down the street, Lixini in tow. He did not own a car, he never cared to. He was an environmentalist and liked to walk or ride a bike. Sometimes he took a bus or a train, but only when it was to far to ride. The swap meet was only a few blocks away. When they approached the market, the smell of kettle corn sweetened the air. "Almost there."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:49 pm
Nodding she smiled at him and turned around caling to the manager her request to buy him. After talking it out and paying for him she got the key and unlocked his cage holding her hand,"Come on we need o get you checked out,"he said smiling at him. After helping him out she pulled out her cell phone and hit a dial button waiting for an answer before rapidly speaking for a few minutes. After shutting the phone she told him,"i have a doctors appointment today so i set your up at the same time as mind,"she said putting up her phone and poking her fingers together.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:42 pm
Rolond

Rolond was glad to be out getting out of that place. Even though it was not a very bad slave house, it was one just the same. When Alice held our her hand, Rolond took it and let her help him out of the cage. When he stood up strait, he felt the scabs on his back tear and he winced. How do I get myself in these situations? he thought. Now that Alice had officially bought him, he had to do everything she told him to. He hoped she stayed as nice as she was now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:54 pm
Leading Roland to the car Alice bit her lip nervously,when they got there the chaffuer opened the door for them both giving her new pet an odd look. As they settled down into the seats the car drove off heading towards the doctors building. As they rode Alice studied Roland carefully noticing his scars and discomfort. Giving him an encouraged smile she asked him,"So caan you tell me something about you?"  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:13 pm
Lixini took in the city as she walked with big eyes. It seemed so...huge! And complicated. And different. She kept with Ian, not wanting to get lost, especially not with a collar on. Oh, no. No, no, no, no, she wouldn't get lost with that on, she'd end up back at that...shop. No, she didn't want that. She skipped along right behind him, singing a song from home under her breath. The familiar tune felt good on her tongue, grazing, loving. How could she not continue to sing? That is, until a new scent hit her nose. So sweet, yet somehow, extremely unfamiliar. Looking to Ian, she stopped singing, and heard that they were almost there! What would this market be like? Would it be like the markets of the serpentine and avian merchants that had come by her village back home? Would it have thingys and doodads...and shiny things? Would it have pretty things? Her mind was a flutter with various ideas she was entertaining. Back home, her favourite thing was to pick up new things from the markets to fidget with-to invent. She was a creator.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 pm
Rolond

Rolond sat in the car, careful not to lean his back on the seat. He looked at Alice when she asked his about himself and thought for a moment. “Well, I never knew my parents, and ever since I was little, I’ve gone from one house to another as a slave. Some were nice, some weren’t.” He straitened his back with a groan. “I think I’m about 17 but I’m not sure.” He wondered what else he could say about himself, “I like milk… odd for a wolf I know but, yeah.” He twitched his tail, “How about you? Is there anything I need to know about you for me to serve you better or something?”

Ian

Ian entered the swap meet, and turned to face Lixini. “Here we are, What ever you want, just tell me. I’ll see if we can get it.” He felt like she needed something more than the clothes on her back and a book. He did not want her to be bored out of her mind. Ian believed that if someone was happy where they lived, they would be more useful and eager to please. And besides, Ian did not really like the concept of a slave doing things because they had no choice. He wanted Lixini to want to help out around the house.

Player Advisor

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:00 pm
Lear let out a huge gigantic yawn as he watched Roland and the girl who was and still is Alice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:51 pm
Sighing quietly t his question Alice looked out the window,"I'm an albino if you haven't noticed... I collect oddities for some reason, and I'm afraid I'm not social so we will be at the house a lot,"she said smiling a tiny sad grim smile at him, her eyes getting a haunted look. Alice then sat quietly for the trip only talking to say they arrived at the doctors. Climbing at the car Alice waited for Roland before preceding to go inside.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 am
Rolond

Rolond was reluctant to get out of the car, but followed Alice regardless. The smell of the doctor’s office made Rolond want to go crazy. It smelled of numbing drugs and antiseptic. For some reason, that smell made him tense and a deep instinct made him want to run out of this place as fast as he could. He swallowed hard and stayed close besides Alice .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:17 pm
Noticing Roland 's uncomfortable she reached and gave his hand light squeeze as they were signing in. immediately after they were processed they both were whisked into the backrooms were the various doctors worked."your first, Sir." the nurse said to Roland opening the door to an exam room.Biting her lip Alice gave him a questioning look wondering if he'd be okay without her there.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 pm
Lixini smiled, looking around. As her blue eyes peered around, she spotted a booth with a character behind it that she recognized. Her eyes grew wide, as she ran over to that booth, smiling at the owner.

"Lixini, is that you?" The owner of the booth said, in her natural language. Oh, how relieving that was, just to know what someone was saying.

Lixini nodded lightly. "I was captured, somehow, at home. It wasn't the hunters. So I'm glad." She said, still in her language. Lovely speech, lovely tongue. Oh, how she missed it, after even such a short term without it. Turning to look at Ian before looking at the merchandise, she gave him a huge grin.

"So, Lix, do you want to see the stuff I'd had set aside for my trip back to Myowan, and your village? I had some things I was just going to give you for payment from that last invention you gave me. It was a doozy. No one had seen anything like it before!" The merchant said quickly, his fingers twitching at the box. Lixini nodded, and he reached for it, pulling it out to put it in front of Lixini. Separating out various shiny shards and metal spirals and bolts, and other things like that, he set those things before Lixini with a grin. "Here's the payment!" He seemed glad to be paying her back. Most might not know it, but he had been basically her only friend back on Myowan...and he'd been a merchant! Rarely there! But he APPRECIATED her knack for inventing things. "I'm sure there's other stuff you might like, so look at everything." It was a lot easier to communicate when they were in her native language. The merchant brushed her things into a bag and handed it over to Lixini, before noticing her collar. "Ah...pet system. Now I get it. Lix, who bought you?" He asked, looking around. Lixini simply turned back to Ian, pointed, and prepared to wave him over.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 pm
Rolond

Rolond was reluctant to leave the car, but followed Alice as he was meant to. When they entered the building, the smell almost made him want to run out of that place as fast as he could. His muscles tensed but he remained by Alice's side until the doctor led him away. He let out a small whine and looked over his shoulder at Alice as if to say Help me! They led him to a room and made him lay on his stomach. Rolond was officially afraid now. The last time he had been to a place like this, the doctors had stuck an uncountable amount of needles into him that made his vision twist and turn sickeningly. He flattened his ears and tried to stay still as the doctor examined his back.

Ian

Ian was admiring a bag of kettle corn when he noticed Lixini was not with him. He looked around and found her happily speaking with a merchant. When she pointed to him, Ian felt he had to introduce himself. He came to stand by the merchant's stall and held out his hand,"Hello, my name is Ian Kayfer. I see you know Lixini here. Are you familiars?"

Player Advisor

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 pm
Watching them lead Roland away Alice flinched following him with her eyes worriedly. Alice rubbed her eye before conversing with the nurse convincing her to reschedule her appointment. By the time she was done they were gone. Alice then let out a panicked squeak and followed were she saw them heading early searching for Roland.After rushing into many other rooms, Alice burst through the door to Roland's exam room panting him giving him a tiny smile she sunk to the floor gasping trying to catch her breath again.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff