Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:38 pm
Kaze smirked. He saw that Aniya had to swerve to make the bridge. "Be care Aniya. We don't want you to fall, do we?" Once off the bridge it was a straight-a-way to the finish line. Both cars had one set of nitro left...it was now or never...

((I figure they both blow up before the finish line by a stray bolder...teehee))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:24 pm
"Hmph...." was the only reply Aniya gave to Kaze. If she could just pass him now, then she could...she blinked as the car began to slow down. Her nitro had run out...but how had hers run out and not Kaze's? Then she realized that she'd had to use extra on the swerve back at the bridge so she was out. In a blink, Kaze was past her, still going on his nitro.

((Silly Roselite-chan...but that WOULD be funny...))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:24 pm
Kaze drove over the finish line, eyes widened in total shock. "I...I won...? I won!"

((Yeah it would...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:57 pm
"Don't get used to it Kaze-kun...that was total luck..." Aniya said, despite the beaming smile on her face. "And besides, now you have to go up against Natsu-kun!!"

The teen stood up and got out of her chair, ushering Natsu towards it, before standing behind to watch the two boys go at it. Suddenly she saw the neko plushie the man had won. "Kawaii!! You must be really good at that crane game! I always lose..." Aniya remarked, as she walked over to get a closer look at the the plush.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:02 am
"Good race you two, and congrats on winning Kaze-kun." He commented, as he watched the ending of the race between the two. It was pretty good, and it almost looked like Aniya could have beaten him but she used up the rest of her nitro on the final stretch.

Taking a seat next to Kaze, he pulled out a few coins from his pocket as a grin formed on his face.

"Are you ready?" He asked, as he prepared to place the coins in. He had looked forward to racing either Aniya or Kaze, so it would proove to be an interesting race.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:18 pm
He smiled as he saw the boy win the race, he was apparently intelligent. You always save the best for last, in this case it was just simple nitro's but that was what had given him the edge. He was a smart competitor.

He vaguely listened to the short conversations between the teens as he looked out the window into the street where many cars and bikes passed quickly. 'All of them robots' he thought sadly 'they are to conditioned'.

In a matter of seconds he heard a voice close to him and he slowly turned and saw the girl who had just been racing, staring at his plushie. He looked from her to the plushie then back at her.

He smiled, "Thanks, I play it a lot. Some people have a natural knack for precision games like that one....but most of us have to practice" he chuckled and handed the plushie to her "Would you like to keep it...I have no use for it to be honest"  

Yami_Puppi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:20 am
Aniya's eyes brightened, and her smile grew broader as he offered the plush. She took it and held it with one hand. "Domo arigatou!! I'm Korima Aniya."

She said bowing politely, before straightening, still beaming from the new present. "So do you come here often....gomen ne...I don't believe I asked your name..." she said, smiling.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:34 pm
He laughed a little and returned the smile that she had given him. "You're welcome, it was no problem at all. I am pleased to meet you Korima Aniya-chan" he once again looked out the window and began thinking.

It was strange how people could become so happy over such the smallest things. If you thought about, how will a plushie ever help you in life, it won't. But he supposed that if someone can be happy even for a second in this world then they better grap onto that moment tight.

He came out of his thoughts and turned back to her nodding an apology "Gomen nasai, I get lost in my thought sometimes.." he held his hand out to her "My name is Kitami Riku....and as of lately I seem to come here more and more"

(( I wasn't sure which ending to use on your name since we just met. I think your character is younger then mine so I thought -chan would be appropriate. If it's not just let me know and I'll change it ))  

Yami_Puppi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:05 pm
((No no, chan is fine. smile ))

Aniya shook his hand, and smiled. "Pleased to meet you, Kitami-san. In return for the gift, can I treat you to something?" she asked, sliding into the chair across the table, and seating the plushie next to her.

Riku seemed nice enough, even if he seemed to be too thoughtful at times, as she noted.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:50 pm
He looked at her for a moment and then chuckled, what a pleasant girl she seemed to be. He once again smiled at her and then finally sat down across from her at the table.

"Well, if you insist then" he smiled at her quickly "I suppose a treat would be nice", he briefly looked at the two boys who were about to race and then turned back to Aniya-chan with a concerned look upon his face "You're friends will not mind, will they?"  

Yami_Puppi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:28 pm
Aniya glanced back over her shoulder, and smiled. "No, they won't...they're too eager to race each other. But if you're still concerned, you're welcome to come watch with me, and then the four of us can eat together." she suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:44 am
He once again looked over at the two boys. He had to admit that he was eager to see who win the race. He stood up and offered his hand to help the girl from her seat.

"That sounds good to me, plus I'm a sucker for racing games" he smiled at her.  

Yami_Puppi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:55 pm
Aniya beamed back, and accepted his hand, getting up, and grabbing the plushie and her bag with the other. As they walked over, she looked at Riku. He didn't seem too old, but she wasn't for sure. "Pardon my asking Kitami-san, but are you still in school?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:21 am
He looked at her and smiled once again "Yes, actually I am, in fact next year will be last in high school" he turned his attention back to the direction they were walking "I go to a private school, just in case you were wondering"  

Yami_Puppi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:44 pm
"Oh ok! I was just about to ask that next too...so any ideas where you'll go for a university or what you want to do?" Aniya found herself going down a commonly tread path of conversation. Common maybe, but it made her feel better than asking random questions out of thin air.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games