Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:35 pm
A single hawk could be heard from the horizon, it flew to Kazuos window and waited there for his to get the letter.

PM for message.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:55 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxJouninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan walked into Kazuo's office, slowly his face concealed by his Oinin Mask, only to show he still has his loyalties toward this village. Ryugan was holding something behind his back though, in which he slowly pulled out and showed to Kazuo..The Head or Pyro Hasu. "He's dead...I brought you the head and dumped the body at the medical facility..He won't be being brought back this time" Ryugan said coldly as he bowed at Kazuo, his voice sounded a bit different due to it being slightly muffled by his mask.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:07 pm
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User Image
As Kazuo looks at the head of Pyro a smirk slowly forms on his face. "Brilliant..." All the things he was mad about went away. "Thank you Ryugan, i've killed Pyro two times and now he is finally gone." He smirk turns into a smile.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:08 pm
XUNE XENAU

Outta luck.

Xune sat on a bench directly outside of the Raikage's office.
"No available missions, huh?" She contemplated the meaning of his answer. Did he not have any use for someone like her? Maybe he was just trying to get her to join the Oinin...

Either way, Xune was out of options, and she needed to do something rather than laze around the village. Maybe joining the Oinin ranks wasn't such a bad deal after all!

Standing up, the girl tightened her headband and pumped her fist forward. "Yeah! Lets go!" With her heart full of hope, she ran out of the building towards the Oinin base.

User Image

Xenau

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:34 pm
Lance Raiken Hatake
User Image

He noticed the Raikage was no longer talking to him, so he vanished heading back to HQ

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:02 pm
(Enter, Richter.)

Richter shot through the Raikage's building, stopping only when he was directly in front of the Raikage. "Raikage, sir." He said, nodding politely as he removed his mask. From his belt he removed Hya's headband; the heavy demonstration of chakra from the six gates he'd used had shattered the genjusu on the headband through just chakra power.

"Hiro Uzaki was killed by an unknown ninja. We were able to get a description of him from my clone, but nothing else about this ninja besides the fact that he seemed to be accompanied by a dragon, presumably the lightning dragon." Richter continued to give Kazuo the detailed description of Jedi, including the fact that he had a sharingan, hinting to his Uchiha heritage.

"A Chuunin of the mist, named Hya, has also defected with this unknown shinobi." He said as he held up Hya's old headband. "If you don't mind, I'd like to keep this; you never know when it might come in handy." He requested as he waited for the Raikage's responses.  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:34 pm
(With a team of Oinin and support from the Mist village he could. XD )  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:43 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxJouninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan gave a slight smile, he was elated that Kazuo had no bad intentions toward him, even though he was aware that he was attacked Mist. Ryugan's head rose as he heard the kid's words, he was slightly angered by the death of his friend, even though he betrayed him many times. His face was concealed by his mask,even then Ryugan showed no emotion, he was a hardened warrior, he shedded no tears for anyone or thing. ".....Hmph...Mist should've known better to trust them in the first place..they were just so helpless after attack that I guess they would accept anyones help.." He slowly eased to his feet, dusting his pants by lightly slapping them with open palms. "I'll be on my way Raikage sama" and with a quick bow Ryugan lept clean out the window....like Kazuo when he left Heihachi to die on tekken 5.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:26 am
((And with support from me))

Ryoko knock on the door twice. He walked into office, being inflicted with a huge amount of boredom. So, he decided to come beg the Raikage for a mission. seeing the grim faces, he wondered why.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:42 pm
Kazan sighed heavily as he watched yet another shinobi stride into the Raikage's office. He rubbed his forehead for a moment before standing up and moving into the room, opting to stand at the back of the chamber as he watched all of the people in the room. The Raikage himself seemed to be slightly worried about something, yet also happy. There was another holding up a headband for the leader of the village to see, and it looked like he was waiting for a response about it.
The person closest to the door and thus, himself, was yet another man who seemed to be both bored and slightly confused. The samurai glanced around the room and could see why the other would be wondering what was going on, it looked like something strange was going on.
I have got to find someone who can teach me... and I'm beginning to get fed up with waiting in this village... He gave a mental snort as he tapped the scroll in his pocket. This has what I need but... argh. The ninja will never accept me if I don't try to follow their ways. He looked up and wondered when the Raikage would be available.  

Ronnel-again

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:50 pm
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User Image
"Hiro...Dead...WHAT THE ********!?!" Suddenly Kazuo now stood and a second later his desk suddenly explodes from him punching the top of it too fast for the naked eye to follow it would look like he just stood and clenched his fists on his sides. "...Jedi...I will destroy him!!!!!!" Holding back the rest of his rising anger he sits down, that's when he notices the bird and takes the note from it and reads it. He looks back at Richter. "You may keep the headband. He then looks at the door. "Come in..." Then looks at Kazan. "Yes Kazan what can I do for you?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:28 pm
Richter merely nodded to the Raikage as he turned to leave the room. He slipped the headband into one of his containers, and descended the stairs, taking his sweet time as he went; he'd activated some gates in order to flee mist quickly, and the effects were beginning to take their toll on him; he felt EXTREMELY fatigued, and a great wooziness took over his head as he stumbled out of the Raikage's building. Hopefully, he'd be better by the time he got to where he was heading.

(Exit, Richter.)  

OuchRightInTheFreedom

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:34 pm
((lol nice one, hope the desk repairman gets paid extra for that one.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:19 pm
((the repair man is me...seeing how i'm the only one with wood controll in the village...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games