Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Anathema's Followers (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm
"YOU'RE A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A WOMAN!" Matt barked, slamming into the cockpit of the Epyon harder.
"You seem to think you're hot s**t because mommy and daddy helped in the last war huh? Were that the case, WHY do you need a robot looking after you? WHY do you need your she-b***h grandmother watching after you? You SAY you're a pilot, yet you're being handed EVERY DAMN THING like it's a ******** toy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:17 pm
"I didn't ask for any of this!" Rachel snapped, punching the chest of the Zudah hard enough to knock it back, giving her breathing room.
"I know I'm nothing, and I'll probably never be anything like my parents, you, or anyone else who earned fame through war! My parents forced that dumbass robot onto me, Lady's paranoid due to her own history, AND NOTHING HAS BEEN ******** HANDED TO ME! I've worked for my own rank and position on this ship like everyone else here!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 pm
"Then explain the damn suit!" Matt barked, smacking the cockpit again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 pm
"In rare cases like mine, if a pilot has their own suit, they are allowed to bring it in to use upon signing up during times of war! It's allow for a better performance, thus making a better soldier because the pilot is more familiar with the suit! I formally requested permission from all the colored Barons and my father to take the Epyon with me into battle. All of them agreed." Rachel snapped, smacking his cockpit now.

"I'm willing to bet you got your tin can HANDED to you!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:34 pm
"I BUILT this from the ground up, woman. I didn't get it from my dad like SOME people!" Matt barked, kicking her away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:48 pm
"Well good for you, dickface! But not everyone is like you so forgive me for using what I could!" Rachel snapped, flying toward the Zudah and punching it in it's head.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:50 pm
"And SOME of us didn't HAVE families." Matt growled, catching the punch and slowly crushing the fist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:08 pm
"So what? You're being immature by letting you're jealously get in the way of our jobs?!" Rachel snapped, kicking the Zudah away and freeing her fist.

"So what do you want from me? An apology? Because I don't even understand WHY you're mad at me to begin with. I haven't taken my family for granted. I love them. And I'm doing this for them."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:11 pm
"Not Jealous. Annoyed." Matt said, sending a kick of his own hard enough into the Epyon, and sending it back into the ship.

"I'm not looking for an apology. I'm looking for you to stay the ******** away from me before I see you as an enemy." he said, before moving away from the barrier and going into position.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 pm
"But WHY? Why have I done wrong? All I did was get on board and you start treating me like s**t. You're the one who's in the wrong! I should be the one annoyed, not you!" Rachel snapped, only flying back out.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 pm
The Zudah then charged straight at the Epyon, blade drawn, and the supply cord cut.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 am
Rachel gave a grunt, reaching over to her own lifeline and disconnecting it from herself. She then drew out the claymore and took a defensive position, and waited.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:00 am
The Zudah seemed to disappear from view for a second before appearing directly behind Epyon, bashing into it with its shield.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:05 am
While the Epyon moved forward due the bash, it's stance and position did not change. It suddenly spun around after being struck, the claymore swinging at it's side, striking the side of the Zudah.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:11 am
The Zudah's blade caught onto the strike, causing the Zudah to move to the side instead of being ripped apart. It then sped forward, kicking the Epyon in the head with enough force to affect the cameras.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games