Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:54 pm
Before max could notice something entered him,it felt like a spirit but stronger,at the same time his bodies movements started to change not longer rapid and with wasted effort but fluid and precise enough to quickly grab and subdue the doll. "Yes he does...." said max in a calm voice similar to the man in the lack of emotion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:58 pm
"Made out of steel and wood, steel and wood, steel and wood, my fair lady." The man stayed calm as Max suddenly grew calmer, 'He won't get to me.'  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:02 pm
He laughs slightly and looks at the man. "Well then....lets play." Max or who ever this was starts singing in a strange language,it was a enchanting tune and the echos made it much more so,he also had a lovely singing voice.

((well this max does))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:11 pm
"Right voice but wrong melody." The man opened his voice playing the melody. "Dolls full of pure don't be lure, don't be lure, don't be lure, my fair lady." He sang.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Max smiles as the doll starts to struggle less and from the strange language came some english. "..full of glee submit to me,submit to me,submit to me,my fair lady." He had been singing the right melody just in the different lanuage as he keeps singing till it sounded almost like a chant that echoed through the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:31 pm
The doll became enchanted into Max's voice. Walking towards him. "What is this language I h--- Oh it seems my master is calling." There the man vanished attending to his needs.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:42 pm
Max sighed and looked at the doll. "Dolls do not brood show me the way to your creation room,your creation room,your creation room,my fair lady." Max orders trying to find where he was making the dolls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:49 pm
"Right here, right here, come right here, my fair lady." The dolls chanted. A portal opening.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:53 pm
Max smiled and litghtly patted ones head. "Dolls please be dears and wait right here,wait right here,wait right here,my fair lady." He orders before he steps through the portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm
Hayate was on the chair yet her form was the form of a doll. Slowly her eyes opened, "M-m-m-m-m-max? I-i-is that you?" Then she broke into tears, "I wanted to show you what I can do. I got you in trouble an----- "Hayate why are you moving a doll couldn't move without strings." He smiled.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 pm
Max gave her a wild evil look she saw outside the village. "Hayate.....Give me a moment." He says as he approaches the man and grabbed him by the throat lifting him off the ground. "You've lost control,your dolls belong to me now..." He tugs on the chains holding hayate and they snap free,he pulls her off the chair and he throws the man into the chair and wraps the chains around him and twisting the broken ends together as he holds him down in the chair.

((this max is so evil watch this next post,and sorry for forcing this))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:16 pm
( Fate has been change! )

Hayate fell backwards her lifeless body falling to the floor. The man smiled the chains were too hard for his body that his body broke and wheat came out of his body. Then immediately another person came in, "That man is now abandon." He turned to Max. "My little dolls break from your fall, break from your fall, break from your fall, my fair lady." He sang then the floor cracked under the dolls falling and breaking into pieces. There he jumped about Hayate strings coming out from her body. Using her as a puppet he controlled his movements. Hayate's tears just kept on falling from her face. Controlling Hayate, Hayate grabbed a scythe. Then forcing her to dart forwards Max. "Can you fight your loved one!!!!"  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:22 pm
As the scythe came down max sighed as it sliced him across the chest and he fell backwards before standing up again bleeding heavily,he knew he couldn't raise a hand against hayate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:28 pm
"You're so boring!!!" The man yelled to Max. "My little doll dressed in white her tears full of sadness will she be engulfed in madness?"
Hayate kept on slashing Max crying and crying she couldn't do anything. In her heart she kept on saying sorry.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:35 pm
Once more the scythe came at him but this time his claws catch it. "Dolls...be filled with glee,from now on you are free,you are free,your are free...." He looks hayate in the eyes. "My fair lady." after that moment the dolls that were broken have their spirits are released. "If i die.....i wont let them be trapped....hayate...." Though he wasnt controlling her he was able to force her face to look up at him. "I love you..." With that he steps out of the scythes immediate range and lets her complete that swing.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games