Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sceptile removed his hands from Raichu and turned to Riolu and Kirlia. He walked over to the three and looked at Kirlia.

"I don't need to be psychic to know that you are afraid of all that has happened. I will admit that I did some stupid things but, I have changed. If you would still allow me, I would like to join your team."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:06 am
User ImageGardevoir looked at everything that had happened and was saddened about all of this hostility in the air. At that time something she wasn't expecting at all happened, a Lacario that looked exactly like the one before came up to her grabbing her hands and started jumping up and down in a playful manner. "L-Lacario... What are you doing..." She asked as they both bounced up and down like children. Lacario was behaving different from before, the other one was much more serious and he wasn't talking at all, why. She stopped bouncing but this little playful and cheery Larcario made her day much brighter seeing him smiling like he was. She then heard someone talking to her, it was Riolu asking if she would join their team. "Oh that's very kind of you to offer but..." She paused to think about it for a second before she continued. In rescue teams it is customary for the highest level pokemon to be the team leader which out of the three of them she was, this made Gardevoir a little nervous since she didn't know the first thing about leading a team, she never had to before. She then thought that she really didn't have anywhere else to go, she had been wondering aimlessly ever since her master left. Being apart of a rescue team might give her the meaning she was looking for. "Okay Riolu, I'm in." No sooner after she spoke did Sceptile walk up to them offering his help as well. "Thank you, I'm sure we can use all the help we can get. I just know the four of us will make a great team!" She said with a sweet smile covering her face. She then thought about something. "Oh that's right, rescue teams have team names. So what will our be? We probably should think of one before setting out yes?" Normally they pokemon would base their name off of the pokemon on their team, right now they had two female psychics, one male grass, and one fighting type pokemon. Gardivoir didn't want to give her opinion on a name since the others might have thier own picked out for it.  

Ultimeria

Agamerin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:32 am
User Image

User ImageThe Lacario tilted it's head as the Gardevoir talked to the other pokemon about a team. It didn't sound interesting so his attention got directed at the raichu sitting off in the corner by himself. He looked like he could use some cheering up, what could cheer him up though he wondered. The Raichu and that Pichu from before looked like friends, that's it! That's how he'll cheer the Raichu up.

User ImageThe Lacario started to glow a multi-colored prism color as it's shape shifted to a different shape all together. It's shape and appearance was exactly that of the Pichu who was named 444. The dark aura and aura signature was the same as the pichu before, but this pichu showed no violent intention. It just smiled sweetly, and ran very quickly up to the raichu. "Pichu, pichu? Piiiichu!" It said in a very sweet voice as it smiled and tilted it's head back and forth. It tapped raichu on the arm and sped like the wind to the other side of the gym stopping to look back at the raichu. He ran back to the raichu tapping his arm again only to once again dart off. It seemed to want to play a game of tag with this pokemon. The pichu cupped his tiny paws around his mouth and yelled across the gym for Raichu to play with him. "Piichu, pichuuuu!" It cried before darting off in another direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:17 am
"We were going to wait until we got to Oblivia and set ourselves up before deciding on a name and whatnot" Riolu said. he looked at the Lucario that had now transformed into a Pichu... but he was too tired to care. "The boat leaves in the morning... So we're going to camp near the beach" Kirlia explained to Sceptile and Gardevoir. "The won't be any humans there at this time of night".

Riolu looked out at the forest, knowing that Lucario was still fighting with that Mawhile. "I'm going to go get Lucario.." he looked up at Sceptile. "Could you please come with me? That Mawhile is sll there"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:17 am
User Image

Raichu struggled when Sceptile healed her,when she couldnt feel the pain she stood and pushed him "I-i didnt need your help"! the mouse pokemon didnt want to accept the fact she was vulnerable and was actually helped by someone other then herself or teammates. Sighing angrily she turned away noticed number 444 in a distance,seeing it come at her she blinked in confusiton, something was wrong,he was happy? NO WAY in hell. Raichu used its agility to catch up once it ran away and appeared behind the Pichu and pinned it down with her tail,seeing a close look it could bee it was not him. She frowned at what she thought was a ditto that witnessed the fight,Raichu glared down at the little one "I do not appreciate cheap imitations! You loose that form at once or loose an arm..your choice..."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:02 am
User Image

User ImageThe pichu looked like it was enjoying itself as it ran along until raichu slammed it's tail ontop of it. It fell to the ground with raichu's heavy tail on top of it. The impact from the attack forced out one of the pichu's attacks that was an exact copy of the real pichu's. A massive thunder bolt attack that was engulfed in darkness and was pitch black instead of it's natural color, with extreme pressure shot out from pichu's cheeks in front of it. The blast of the dark thunder bolt went right threw the wall in front of it making a huge gaping hole the size of a charzard in the wall of the gym. The funny thing was that it was an accident. Pichu suddenly vanished from underneath Raichu and telaported right behind her still in a cheerful and playful mood as if nothing had happened. Most people would assume that this pokemon was a ditto mimicking another pokemon's appearance, but little did they know that it was actually an exact replica of them. Their appearance, their powers, their speed, everything was a exact match besides personality. At this point now it was safe to say that it being a ditto was out of the question since a ditto couldn't possibly mimic such a unique attack such as a dark form of thunder bolt, not to mention the simple fact that dittos can't telaport. "Pichu, piiiichu!" It said waving it's arms up and down at the raichu ready to play some more.  

Agamerin

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Nice to see that your all better." Sceptile said as he looked back at Riachu.

He turned to Riolu and nodded, ready to fallow his direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:27 am
User ImageGardevoir looked down at Riolu understanding what he wanted and what the plan was. "Very well. I am not use to this area so you will need to lead the way to this ship when the time calls for it." She said rather formally. When he was talking about going back to get Lacario and that he was still fighting mawile she grew worried for him. She could only imagine what Kirlia was thinking about it. That mawile seemed far too powerful to take on, why was Lacario openly challenging her. Gardevoir couldn't let harm come to her new team mate. Right after Sceptile stepped forward saying to lead the way so did Gardevoir saying what she had to say. "I will go with you also. I don't want anyone else getting hurt... If we do end up getting in a fight with the mawile we'll need all the help we can get. I pray that we won't need to though." She said in her soothing motherly tone of voice.  

Ultimeria

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:23 pm
Riolu nodded. "We'll all go then. It will be much safer if we go together". Riolu started to walk towards where he saw Lucario last... the place where he was fighting that Mawhile...

"I hope we will be okay..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

Raichu watched as it mimiced his attack which only made her more angry. Teleporting she knew she was dealing with a psychic,but which one. She pulled her tail out of the ground,hearing the pichu behind her and smack it to the ground hard. Turning looked down at him not happy at all "I said leave that form now!" raising her tail she hovered the harp end of her tail above the pichus head "You got 3 seconds...1.."

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Agamerin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image The pichu was having a lot of fun, the raichu was a very skilled tagger. It once again tagged it with it's tail. The raichu didn't seem to be having much fun though, maybe she needed a better challenge of a tag opponent.

User ImageThe raichu wanted it to change, so that's exactly what it did. It's form changed once again while underneath the raichu to become an exact replica of... The raichu standing over her. Raichu smiled sweetly as it's back legs with great force kicked her strong legs into the raichu's stomach forcing her to fly off of her. The raichu bounced up to it's feet rubbing it's ear for a moment or two before smiling once again. This raichu was great fun to play with, she was glad she came here to play. This raichu had the same moves as the other raichu now, same strength, same speed, it was like being face to face with a mirror of yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 pm
heart ((Umm... Does anyone know what happened to my rp buddy? Doggy! Where aaaaare yoooou!)) heart  

Melaroon

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

Raichu hit the wall with great force,she fell to the ground and worked herself up. Looking up she saw herself,She frowned "Thats it! Youve pushed me to the final end who ever you are"!. Raichu smashed her tail into the gorund making a huge melted puddle of earth below her. Gagging she spit out a Toxic muk into the mix of the earth. Whipping her mouth she smirked charged toward the other Raichu,when close she used Flash to distract it and knocked the other raichu into the air while launching herself aerial as well. She smiled and hit the pokemon with a Focus Punch,knocking down towards the mud pile. Shooting down she turned to face the other as he fell into her and scooped up a pile of the Toxic earth and smacked it straight into the face of the other blowing him into the near by wall.

(Toxic Mud slap xDD never gets old..)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

User ImageThe raichu got hit multiple times by the other raichu ending up hitting the wall with great force, however the raichu... bounced off it's back? Like a doll it just landed with a squeak to the ground with a thud, the raichu had a blank expression and... a button nose?! It was the move substitution, the real raichu must have used it sometime after the other raichu used flash. The doll blew up with a small puff of smoke from the impact. The real raichu was running up right behind raichu using the exact same technique she had just witness being used on her substitute. While the other raichu had been attacking the doll raichu had already smashed a hole into the ground, spit up the toxic muk into the earth, and was coming in strong at the other raichu with still a playful smile on it's face. By the time the raichu had realized it was really a doll was when the raichu knocked her up high into the air launching herself up as well to match her height. Before using the next move it smiled sweetly at the raichu as if this was still a game of tag. She used a Focus Punch into raichu's stomach sending her crashing down to the toxic mud bath below causing a huge splash of dirt a mud. She quickly landed to her feet not hesitating for her next move. To finish the show it grabbed a patch of the toxic earth and plowed it into the raichu's face sending it flying into the wall at the other side of the gym. It had flawlessly executed the exact same move and technique the raichu used on the substitute. It playfully laughed and clapped as if it was a little kid who had won a race.  

Agamerin

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm
Melaroon
User Image

Helloise looked up at the sky suddenly, it was getting late and she had no time to play. She looked over at Lacario before he used his aura blast and on her. "If that is how you want it doggie. Heheh. Have fun." With that she put her hand on her chest, suddenly a big puff of smoke gathered around her as if a smoke bomb had been set off. When the smoke went away Helloise was still standing there, but with a very odd expression her her face. She had used a power, but what did she use was the question. Helloise just stood there with a blank expression with her eyes wide open when all the aura spears hit her. She flew back ten feet hitting a tree bouncing off of it to land back on the ground without a single change in expression. in fact she hadn't even blinked yet which was a bit creepy as her eyes stayed wide open. She wasn't talking anymore or wearing that evil smirk on her face anymore, what was going on with this mawile.

User Image

The attack stopped and lucario appeared in front of Helloise. He kneeled down to her. He had an aura shield up incase she tried something. "Helloise?  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games