Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:12 pm
Massasooni raises his eyebrow a but, not really understanding why she added 'my heart'... was she saying hi to her heart?... did she refer to him as the source for blood flowing threw her veins?... He looks down to see and feel her hand slightly glide against his chest, which made him feel 'funny'... the good funny though. He decides to just ask "... Your... heart?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:22 pm
Luna smiles at him"My heart is an endearment also meaning my love"She said softly  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:20 pm
Massasooni really didn't fully understand it, but just nods. "Alright..." He said before asking "... is... love that odd feeling... that's... fuzzy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Ira smiled, "Alright," she said and dispersed down stairs into her wine cellar. She came back a few minutes later with a perfectly aged red wine. She put the bottle on the table and took the cork out and poured it in Jaded's cup first then hers. She sat down and smiled at Jaded.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:40 pm
Luna smiles"Yea. well that is part of love"

Jaded smiles and sat across from him. He lifted his vu"To Happiness"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:57 pm
Massasooni shrugs. "Well, you... you had more of an experience to actually know what love is... it sounds pretty confusing to me... so, when people say 'I love you'... they're saying 'I have a fuzzy feeling inside me because of you'?... don't sound too correct..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 pm
Luna laughs"In a way aye. Saying I love you is expressing ones feeling. Love is something you feel for someone you don't want to be apart from and that person is always in your mind and heart"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:32 pm
Massasooni smiles and shrugs a bit. "So... you... love me?... I don't even know how to respond to such a statement... am I suppose to say what I feel as a response?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:55 pm
Luna smile"Yes I do other wise I wouldn't have laid with you....You can but when you knew what you feel you can tell me"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:09 am
Massasooni shrugs. "Well, it's sounding more like love then whatever else... other then attraction of course..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:29 am
She nods and smiles at him  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:26 pm
"To Happiness," Ira repeated raising her glass.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:03 pm
Massasooni looks around, squinting his eyes from the sun's blinding light. He wasn't sure what much to say. He sort of had a thought of suggesting that they just stay in bed for the day, but last time he first suggested doing something it'd ruin what was going on between them... so he felt he should make her feel like she really didn't have to get up so she could just lay with him, without just asking for her not to get up. "... You don't have anything that you really NEED to get up and do, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:19 pm
Jaded smiles at her as he takes a sip.

Luna smiles at him"Nope. Only thing I got to do is learn the shadows better"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm
He smiles. "Well, then... no reason to get up then for awhile, right?"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games