Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 am

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Incubus Shane
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Incubus Shane
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
((Shane you cant summon the mist.Just saying.I had to use a jutsu to create it))

((Maybe I made that jutsu. cool ))

((its a jounin level water jutsu and you dont have the water element and you nevered learned it))

So I totally wasted 100% of my time learning the phases? >_>

((You dont need mist to use it.It increses your reflexs speed and reactions.But at the phase your in its useless))

((Well, not entirely. I did gain minor reflexes, and I can jump to a decent height rather quickly, as well as dash easier. I'm at phase three.))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 am

He laughed "You look a fool..." he said, drawing a Kunai "Tsutaurushi no Jutsu" he said to distract Shane "Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu" he said throwing the Kunai at Shane. He could feel his eyes power increase, it hurt slightly.

[20/20, yeah biatches]

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 am

He managed to copy the jutsu, but it didn't matter much anyways. He only slightly deflected the flame shuriken, and then began to weave handsigns. He inhaled deeply, and then shot a stream of flames at Karuda.

[13/30 tomoe 3]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:02 am

He used Karawimi no jutsu and stood behind Shane and swung a kick at him

[1/30]

((I may have to go soon))

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:09 am

Shane avoided the attack, and appeared behind Karuda, attempting to wrap his arms around him, ''Getting so very serious, cugino.'' He mocked. [14/30 tomoe 3]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:41 am

A few seconds later Shane would notice he was hugging a log, Karuda stood on the branch of a tree, he had a rather nasty head ache... He could remember something... About last night. His eyes opened wide as he remembered. He closed his new two tomoed sharingan and disappeared.

[2/30]

Official Sasuke Uchiha

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:51 am

A decent sized tree falls into the training grounds May walking in ontop of it. "Well i have that jutsu down" She says as she glances at her scroll to see what jutsu she can learn next.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Oxy Tsume
A decent sized tree falls into the training grounds May walking in ontop of it. "Well i have that jutsu down" She says as she glances at her scroll to see what jutsu she can learn next.

((Um... If I'm not mistaken, you can't learn jutsu alone at genin rank. Also, don't you need a few posts before learning a jutsu, or something? At least, that's what the starter forum says.))

The Health Potion

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:38 pm

[[i posted learning that jutsu on the first pages and you can learn clan jutsu alone since no one can teach it i've ran this by others but this is a clan taijutsu for me and a colab technic which no one else in the rock knows cause to my knowledge no one uses animals except me.]]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Kai appeared next to Karuda on the branch with his sharingan out."Karuda i need you to do me a favor."

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:40 pm

The Eva Immortal
Oxy Tsume

((Um... If I'm not mistaken, you can't learn jutsu alone at genin rank. Also, don't you need a few posts before learning a jutsu, or something? At least, that's what the starter forum says.))

((Disregard she god modes. Even if she did learn it does a genin level jutsu topple a tree?))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Karuda looks at Kai "Ask me after i am done here... And tell me what it is first" he said, ducking out of the tree he was hiding "Oh cuz over here" he said, halfway across the field.

[3/20]

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
The Eva Immortal
Oxy Tsume

((Disregard she god modes. Even if she did learn it does a genin level jutsu topple a tree?))

Umm, yeah. alot of gennin level do.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Official Sasuke Uchiha
The Eva Immortal
Oxy Tsume

Umm, yeah. alot of gennin level do.

((Really? thats seems weird...))

Official Sasuke Uchiha

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games