Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 pm
((come on.. thats using OOC knowledge to your advantage. You wouldn't know something bad is happening..Its even a rule in dawns elitet that you don't use knowledge yoru character wouldn't know. Thats god modding if you already know were planning when i went out of my way to make sure you oculdn't find out...))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:39 pm
( actually i used the fact that you always want to kill some one, and since you havent killed you really want to know, and who better to kill the the crown princess, thats killing two birds with one stone,so therefore you are wrong)  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
Matthew looks at Noel and gets up, "I have to get ready," Matthew says getting up with a frown at Noel and grabs his suit and walks over to his bathroom. "Please unfreeze my door before you leave," Matthew says and goes into his bathroom getting ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:43 pm
((No, that sounds like a halfbaked excuse to back up your post. She wouldn't have a feeling that leon was planning something with matt, she wouldn't even know he went there. He froze solid any witnesses and you were heading to the kitchen. He's trying to set up a plan and your crushing it with knowledge she shouldn't have.))

Leon sighed. "Think about my offer. Ask kain if you need me." He snapped nad all teh ice shattered. he shifted into a wolf and burst out of the room and ran down the hallway quickly heading towards where kain was. He made sure to avoid the guards or freeze them if he needed to.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:48 pm
(fine you want full proof, ok i wil give it

1. when i told you there was a cup of blood in my room, you said you didn't want the blood, you just wanted to kill, telling me thats all you want.
2.you haven't killed any one ever since cove. which makes your want to kill even more powerful than usual
3. your lycan that justs wants to kill, a lycan what lycan wouldn't kill the crown princess if they had the chance.
4.Matt is a hunter who seves those who pay him,seeing as you have been here for a while you might have found the vault of money in the castle, so all there was left to do was steal the money and try to get matt to play along with you there for you are still wrong)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:56 pm
((1. Fine ill admit that meant she knew he wanted to kill but you could assume that he was killing outside. I said he never killed anyone but you had know way of knowing since the only person who told you about the attacks was badly hurt, you didn't see the other people they could have been killed for all you know.
2. Again you wouldn't know that unless you read my out of character comments or thoughts. You would but not the princess.
3.Noel even said so himself he wont cause trouble cause that means he's safe here and you had even threatened him before.
4.you still wouldn't know matt was talking to leon and she would be distracted by her marrige. Your character wouldn't have known about noels actions enough since she had been with cole and matt eh whole time so you are wrong. I don't want to keep arguing but I prefer errors to be known as errors and not passed off as fair. I also think you are trying to stop this from happening because you dont want to have your character overthrown.))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:01 pm
( ok i admit that i had no way of knowing you were talking to matt ) although there were only two hunters in the castle and one has feelings for me,and you said that a lycan had attacked which implied not killed,also the princess would know that she could be in danger  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:05 pm
((THank you and sorry for arguing. I cant help it.. sweatdrop ))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 pm
(its ok)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:09 pm
Alliyah was now starting to pace,wondering where Matthew was.it was 45 minute past the time she told him the rehearsal dinner would be started,and every one was here.Everyone except him that"where is he?"She asked herself  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image
Matthew hurries out of his room and to the dinner. He had trouble with his suit not use to this type and hidding his gun so that it was quick to pull but not seen. It had tooken longer then he though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 pm
"I freaking turned for nothing, that was a rip" he was off in a seprate room trying to drain the vampire right out of his blood, it pooling into a bucket "this isn't working, crap" he was still vampire there was nothing he could do. After returning to the main hall he stood off to the corner thinking to himself, 'so she just pushes me aside not even asking the concil if i was a valid canidate' he sighs and continues thinking to himself 'if i didn't understand the world like i truely do then i might think she would get rid off him after she became Queen' after seeing the world from both sides dead and alive he thought that it wouldn't happen (btw he wears gloves so he still can use his silver chain, and is it okay if he can hover and use any one of his other three powers at a time because he's a vampire now, and P.S. his name is Cove not Cole)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:03 pm
She sighed"Matthew what took you so long?"She asked him worried,then she looked at him"You look very handsome by the way"She said then stood up then connected a link.I'm sorry, you know if i could i would marry,but i have a duty to my kingdom,to my people. I hope you will forgive me.There is a way you can marry me, duel him for my hand in marriage.She said then closed the link  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm
Cove grabs his silver chain and walks up to Matthew "hey, you know what I'm not going to waste my now prolonged life in sadness, so i challange you to a duel for her hand" and then he points to Allyiah, as he said that a hush rushed over the entire hall, most people have not seen his face just Alliyah and Noel, no one has any idea who or what he is including Matthew because his face is always covered to where even the sharpist eyes can't see  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:17 pm
Alliyah looked at Cove in shock as he challenged Matthew to a duel for her hand"Cove are you sure about this?"She asked  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games