Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:30 pm

"She is." Said Campbridge who just walked behind Vincent. "Hi Cathy." He said forcing a smile on his face. It wasn't that he didn't like Caly (who he got her name wrong...so not surprising) but all the event happening around him those days made him a little moody. "I'm going for s walk. I need fresh air." He said to everyone but not before squeezing Vincent's hand for a second. Whatever it ment, he didn't knew. But he felt like it. On that, he left the house.

((To somewhere I still don't know xd ))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:33 pm

She nodded her head slowly out of caution,, and replied, "Yes. Half elf, half human mage. And I wasn't that worried about you hurting me. You don't look as if you could even think of it." she said softly. Her gaze was drawn to the wall she was nearest and said, "I'm sorry if this seems rude, but please, I must return to work. I have much to do, and not enough energy to start on all that I would wish to. Please, I must see what Ican get to at the moment." her voice was hesitant as she said it, and she took a slight step towards the wall, her magic already beginning to slowly extend towards it.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:41 pm

"Alright Campbridge ill see you later."

Vincent squeezed his hand back before Campbridge left his side and went out the door. He turned back to Caly, his face pointed to the ground.

"i wouldnt be so sure of that... i have a past im not proud of. Hence why i have a price on my head. But ill leave you be i should probably start on that garden anyways."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:50 pm

She looked thoughtsul at the mention of the garden and then looked at him again, "You are going to start on the garden? I thought we had nothing for it at the moment...only magic, that I am sorely needing right now." she said truthfully, being honestly blunt. She wasn't sure why she revealed that last little bit, that she was running dangerously low in the magic department, but she felt that she could trust anyone that came to join the clan. She wasn't sure why yet, but she would find out eventually.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:52 pm

"Me and Campbridge bought some things you can come help if you want. And give youre magic a rest. Of course youll be working along side a demon. Just so you know."

Vincent said as he headed out into the garden.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:06 pm

Xi wandered outside into the garden where Vincent had headed. She popped up from nowhere, since nobody had really seen where she had gone for a while. She picked up her pace and tried to catch up to him, giving the other girl a quick glance before stepping outside. Breathing in the city air, she almost regretted taking that deep a breath as she gagged a little on the slightly metalic taste the breeze carried. Oh well...she would get used to the air being noticeably less clean than the Village air had been sooner or later. She came up behind Vincent again, though she knew full well that he probably knew she had been there before she was even out of the building.
"So, I take it we're doing some yardwork then?"

..Luaxanna..

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:08 pm

Her eyes lit up the slightest bit at the thought of having someone else helping, but then sighed at the next words. She really knew that she shouldn'thave said anything about her magic. But with a shrug she brushed it off. "I don'thave a problem with you being demon...if you meant yourself. I would just be happy with the help." she amitted.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:12 pm

"Yes, Xi. Theres fertilizer, dirt and seeds. The seeds are an array of Veggetables and Herbs. You coming out here Caly? Or are you still going to work on the wood? And yes i ment myself i am a Demon."

Vincent said as he withdrew one of his daggers and opened the bags of dirt, and fertilizer.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:20 pm

Xi nodded and headed over to where Vincent was opening the bags...and she stopped.

"I suppose I would be more of a help if I knew what I was doing..."

She sighed, and plopped down on the grass. In the meantime, she ran over some things in her head. It hadn't surprised her that Vincent was a demon really...the height alone could have at least tipped her off any day. But the mask also added up somehow...just one of those wierd demon things. And the dolls...now that was the iceing on the cake. It did make enough sense. There was no real reason for Xi to be afraid...she'd dealt with worse things than Vincent before, esspecially considering that he didn't seem to exhert much hostility at the moment. You never did know with those demons though. What she did know was that that other girl, Caly was her name...? She could sense the elven blood in her, though it wasn't as prominent in her as it was in Xi. A halfbreed sort? Must have been...nevertheless, there was a strong aura of magic about the girl, even though it was dimmed at the moment.
Amazing the stuff you could tell about a person with the mixed traits of two elven species...

(([/rambling]))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:28 pm

"Its simple. Lay the dirt down on the places it needs to be. Which looks like pretty much everywhere. Then put the fertilizer down. Then dig little hole not to deep and put the seeds in. Put the same seeds next to one another but not too close they need room to grow. Then water them and let nature or magic take its course."

Vincent said simply. He stopped and looked to Xi who seemed to be in deep thought.

"Did i lose you there?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:37 pm

Xi snapped back to attention and filtered over what Vincent had just explained, nodding slightly.

"Nope, I'm okay. I get a little dazed out with analyzing stuff sometimes, but I heard you just fine...blame the elven hearing. I do rather wis it wasn't such hard work...I would try some magic, but I don't know if I've got anything that can do the job any quicker and not burn something down in the process...Plants don't like fire."

She hopped to her feet and surveyed the patch of land in front of them, sighing to herself and closing her eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:38 pm

((actually, there' s a big patch of greenery from an earlier effect that Calyhad on the yard....*grins*))

As much as she wanted to continue on what she was doing, Vincent was right, she needed to rest her usage of magic. With a small sigh she gracefully went down the stairs, scooping up Poison as she went and headed out to the yard. Besides, she could replenish a little of her strength from the deep reservoirs of the trees....or at least she'd be able to if she found some that were still doing well enough on their own. That would be the tricky part, but she might just manage.

As she walked out into the fresh air of the backyard, she noticed another person she had not seen before, at least she didn't think so, but the odd thing was, was that she felt something similiar in this girl that she herself had. This one had elven blood, and even more than she herself had.

"Well, I decided to come down. It looks like the earlier excitement from the garden is holding through." shesmiled as she walked over to the patch that had sucked much of her remaining powers to revive adn replenish off of elven energy. She set Poison down in the middle of it, seeing that it didn't come in close contact with the others just yet.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:43 pm

((I think I'm gonna get to sleep for tonight guys. Be back tomorrow! <3))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:45 pm

"Is that the plant that was gaurding the stairs? Its not going to eat me is it?"

Vincent said as he took a bag of dirt. He started filling in the areas that didnt have dirt in them or that needed dirt. He kept quiet as he worked. He didnt want to say anything about what happened with the bounty hunter, or at the school, or in the park. Hell the entire past two days he didnt want to talk about.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:13 pm

Campbridgr walked back inside the house. Of course the information he finded at the library where completly useless unless he wanted to cook spicy turkey. But at least he knew there was a book there with some infos. Even the smallest one would be usefull.
Noticing that no one was in the house or the loby, he walked to the kitchen and saw them all outside. There where Vincent, Caly and...someoen else. Did he knew her? He wasn't sure. Really not sure. Too many new faces those past days.
The man walked into the garden toward Vincent. He sat next to him.
"Hi Vince." He told him making a hude sincer smile.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games