Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:00 am
User Image"i really want to kiss you on the lips serenity but what if your boyfriend catches us kissing he'll kill me and never forgive you" nagi looks down at the ground but was still holding her hand which he forgot that he was  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:01 am
User Image

Serenity shivered some as she yawned she removed her hand and covered her mouth"well..i dont know.."

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:03 am
User Image"you know what i dont care if he does kill me ill just say it was my idea and besides humans dont live long enough either" nagi smiled and puts both of his hands on her cheek and he kissed her deeply  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 am
User Image

Serenity was kissed as she closed her eyes and leaned on the bench with one hand

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:07 am
User Imagenagi thought to himself "so this is what its like being kiss huh i never knew it was this good" nagi kept kissing her and not caring if yumaki came and killed him even though this was nagi's idea in the first place  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:09 am
User Image

Serenity would be layed on he bench as she blushed

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:12 am
User Imagehe was then soon find out that he was ontop of her and released the kiss "wow how did we went into this postion sereinty well me being on top of you of course which i dont mind" nagi smiled and looked into her eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:12 am
User Image

Serenity blushed and just layed their as she looked into his eyes

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:14 am
User Image"oh so no answer huh" nagi smiled and evevn though he wasnt a vampire he bite her neck softly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:17 am
User Image

Serenity blushed as she closed her eyes she felt him bit her neck she was thinking about yumaki and tristain hoping they wouldent find out as she bit her lip

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:19 am
User Image"still no answer huh damng girl you are tough" nagi smiled and he bit her bottom lip and he thought to himself "if i go any further im dead but what if im no dead i dont know if i should go any further beyond this point  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:21 am
User Image

Serenity closed her eyes laying their

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:23 am
User Imagethen where nagi had glass in his ribs the started to appeared and was bleeding
and nagi was getting dizzy and was seeing doubles and he past out on her chest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:25 am
User Image

Serenity reappeared beside him as she would heal him her neck alittle red from the biting as she healed him all the way she made sure they couldent come back

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:28 am
User Imagenagi was still out "hey sebeinty lets go swimming but watch out for my bothers sharktopus it likes to bite" nagi laughs a little "and no bitting when we get there either.....hey no we didnt even make and now your bitting me your lucky im not vampire ill bite you back missy "nagi smiled  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games