Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:38 pm
Chryssy and Violete gave small smiles as they entered the stage area, followed quickly by Iris. "hello sisters..." they hummed, dark smiles on their faces as they gazed at Rose and Lilly. "how are things going?" they chuckled softly.
"h-hey....." Iris stammered as she stood timmidly behind her mothers, having just gotten yelled at for bringing back the verry demon they'd been hunting down for years.
Rose and lilly looked up from their daughters to see their elder sisters and niece. "hey guys...." they smiled softly and picked up the toddlers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:44 pm
Ray and Terrence came in, talking who knows what and about who knows who.
"IRIS!" Ray yelled and ran up to her, hugging her. "Thank god i found you!" he smiled
Terrence laughed at Chryssy and Violet. "Well, Hello Sexies' he smirked, back to his flirting ways
Jacob smiled "Hello everyone. everything is slightly good, but its been bettr,,,,: he sighed  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:45 pm
Ray and Terrence came in, talking who knows what and about who knows who.
"IRIS!" Ray yelled and ran up to her, hugging her. "Thank god i found you!" he smiled
Terrence laughed at Chryssy and Violet. "Well, Hello Sexies' he smirked, back to his flirting ways
Jacob smiled "Hello everyone. everything is slightly good, but its been better...." he sighed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 pm
Iris blushed slightly when Ray hugged her and hugged him back, a smile on her face. "heh, hi to you too." she hukled softly, giving him a soft kiss.
"yes....hello....." Chryssy and violete murmured as they looked at terrence through slitted eyes.
Rose and lilly sighed as they stood on either side of Jacob, holding his hands tightly. "things are.....okay....." they mumbled to their older sisters.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Ray smiled and kissed her back "Where have you been?" he laughed "Ive missed you!"
Jacob smiled "aw come on, let loose. your single, and sexy" he said and smiled seductevely at Violet, walking up to them. "Just relax"
"Terrence thats harassment" Jacob laughed and held Rose and Lilly's hand. "yeah, things are good now. but again, they've been better"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:15 pm
"sorry... i had a little conversation with my moms....." Iris sighed and hugged him tight. "i've missed you too...." she hummed
"we're demons. and we don't want to be bothered be bothered by an angel..." Chryssy and Violete stated flatly.'
Rose and lilly shook their heads as they looked at Terrence and thier elder sisters. "careful; they bite." they murmured, giving tiny shivers at the thought.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm
Ray smiled "warn me next time" he laughed and kissed her over and over.
Terrence smiled "Oh, but I bite right back" he said and walked behind Chryssy "I'm not afraid."
"you'll have to forgive him, without Nikolai he's reverted back to his fliry state" Jacob sighed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:34 pm
"i wasn't even warned..." Iris murmured as she blushed darkly, her tail wrapping around him.
"you'll want to watch it boy..." Chryssy hissed as she held a dagger to terrences... well; probably what was his favorite body part.
"we weren't kidding when we said they bite." rose and lilly frowned as they looked at Cryssy and terrence  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:39 pm
Jacob sighed "Girls, he ain't gonna stop. nothing scares him when he's in a mood"
Ray laughed at Jacobs and Terrences display
Terrence smiled and moved the dagger away. "aw, come on now" he said and placed a finger on one of the pleasure spots on Violets neck, and pinching  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:53 pm
rose and lilly roled their eyes as they kissed him softly. "we figured he'd be like that...." they sighed
"i told you to stop." chryssy frowned, plaing the dagger at terrence's neck.
violete blushed as he felt his hand on her and shook her head.
"they're so immature..." Iris sighed and held onto Ray. "it's amusing to watch" she smiled and then grinned to herself as she felt her pale white horns form in her curls  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:35 pm
Jacob chuckled "He means no hard, but he's like the sin Sloth. he'll go after anyone he cant have"
Ray smiled at Iris. "Iris? are....you getting aroused by this?" he half chuckled, half laughed
Terrence smiled devilishy "aww not, Chryssy dont worry; i havent forgot about you" he smiled and moved behind Chryssy, pinching the same pleasure spot  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:45 pm
"they're going to rip him apart if he doesn't stop." rose and lilly chuckled softly.
"wha?! no!" iris said, her cheeks bright pink. "i-i'm just..... happy to see you....." she muttered, her tail pulling him closer to her.
"damnit... don't touch us!" chryssy frowned and slapped his hand away. "ugh, you're so annoying....." she frowned and tossed the knife at Terrence, another one forming in her hand as she glared at him, seemingly uneffected by what he'd done.
Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:00 pm
"He's had worse." Jacob pointed out.
Ray laughed "I was kidding! kidding i was!" he smiled and kissed her cheek.
Jacob smiled and went back to violete "she seems to like it" he said sweetly and kissed her neck  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:07 pm
"you might be right..." rose and lilly chuckled, rolling their eyes.
"hm...alright...." Iris smirked and kissed him softly.
Violete looked at him with a slight frown. "and that's where you're wrong...." she frowned, although her cheeks were still pink.
"and here i thought that our room mate was bad...." Chryssy sighed and shook her head. "atleast he gives us our space...." she huffed, crossing her arms as she continued to glare at Terrence.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:25 pm
Jacob laughed "lets just leave the lovebirds to their thing" he sighed. "Its all that damn Lena's fault he's like this"
Ray nodded. "Iris, we...the remaining brothers.... have made a pact to kill off Lena. shes donw something terrible."
At the sound of his lost brothers voice, he walked away from the two girls. "im....sorry for my actions..."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff