Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:40 pm
Axel tapped his forehead. "Your forgetting, I use this more than this." He said and tapped his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:16 pm
Miles sighed, "This is true" Miles turned the gamecube back on and set it up for another round, "But if you dont learn to think with this" Miles pointed to Axel's heart, "you'll never get to use this" He pointed to Axel's heart, "And youll end up successful and alone for the rest of your life"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:24 pm
Axel shrugged. "That was the original idea my dad had." He reminded him and focused back on the screen. "I guess I could talk to my uncle as well. According to K.C. he is quite the 'ladies man'. Whatever that means."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:27 pm
Miles shook his head and frowned, "so sad....It means that he gets to have sexual intercourse with women alot" Miles Made Krystal taunt, "here I go" then continued, "damn she's sexy"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:32 pm
Axel smirked and blew up Miles's ship. "My friend you are too easily distracted." He said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:06 pm
"Or maybe I care for my friends well being more than I do for myself" (Notice how Miles is acting smart? This him being serious. Weird huh?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:12 pm
((I never thought I'd see the day. xd ))

Axel shrugged. "I can look after myself, don't worry." He smirked. "The only thing I truly lack is a love life."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:25 pm
Miles blows up Axel's ship with a rocket launcher then makes krystal shake her a** at the camera, "If you say so my fine furry friend"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:36 pm
"Lucky shot." Axel said and once again obliterated Miles's ship again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 pm
name: Carter/Hurricane(or Hurri if you call him off gaurd >ω<)
sexual orientation: straight
pic: User Image (he has a shirt on....most of the time)
oh great late on the first day hurricane said to himself while speed walking through the hallway  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Miles sighed, "Cheater...." Miles turned off the game, "Axel its getting late, You wana Spend the night?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:55 pm
Axel paused thinking than dug his cell out of his pocket. "I'll check in with my uncle." He started typing a number than paused thinking. "Is tomorrow Saturday?"  

MrTomGero

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:13 pm
hurricane kept walking then wondered what class he would be in he checked his watch then forgot it was still water logged and he forgot to take it of he walked up to
axel and miles
uh sorry for interupting but do any of you have the time my watch eh drowned ? he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:16 pm
((Sorry to rain on your parade Bolt, but Axel and Miles aren't at the school currently. We probably should have indicated that before hand.))  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 pm
Miles scratched hi head, "Oh yeah...It is" Miles clapped his hands once, "Well I guess we get to spend the weekend together. How about we get something to eat? I know a couple of places around here"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games