Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:06 pm
Larka didn't take her eyes off the stranger, but she was so very happy that someone else was coming to aid. "Everything seems to be okay so far, Bakher. Just stand by for me." She really didn't like standing up and defending. She was a hunter, her job was to take down the sick and weak.

She couldn't trust his story, there were just too many things going on for her to be so gullible. "Are you from around here? Everyone knows of the Mountain. It's visible for miles. Unless you mean our Den. If you listen to the words of the others in the Forest, you will hear many speak of the Wolves in high regards."

She lowered her head to allow the feline to see that her hackles were raised. She kept her eyes on him and paced back and forth. All this worry was putting strain on her nerves. "You may camp outside the Den for the night. You will be under constant watch while you are in our area, you understand?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:05 am
Eyea Did a little nod at Miles. "Nice job using your head. Your progressing very well. We shall rest now. Using 2 elemements can be tiring."
What miles saw when he got up top was that they were not out side but some cave. It was beccoming night outside so thats why everything looked kinda dark. Food had been layed out on plates behind eyea.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:30 am
(errrr...I thought we were all trying to keep it so our characters were interacting with each other....)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:13 am
((Holy s**t, I missed one day cause of no internet and look at all I miss x.x ))

Asiril smiled playfully nipping at Larka his tail swaying till he like her noticed the stranger, during the confrontation he stayed silently at her side. Admittedly he'd have loved to hunt with her, oh well.

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:42 pm
{You mean me, Bakher? Of course! Did I not do something right...? >,>}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:07 pm
Erik nodded hesitantly and headed just outside, though he kept his guard up... He went a few feet away from the opening of the cave, a bit out of sight, and, taking some firewood from around the area, set up a campfire. He took out the four rats he had hunted and, with great care, hung them on two sticks and sat down, roasting them. He sighed, "Exploration does me no good nowadays except scare me to death."  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:41 pm
(hell no, Dark! I meant Knux and Angel...they seem to be off doing their own thing...somewhat.Nice to see you're back Asiril...been wondering where you'd gotten to myself)

His eyes glittered as Larka spoke; He was relativly new to the area as well, yet even he'd heard of the Den before he had run into the Wolves. The Newcomer-who hadn't given his name- backed off, the sword still out, but not as threatening as before. He lowered his crest as the Anthro walked a ways off, then proceeded to start a small fire. Bakher eyed the flames cautiously-Gryphons did not like fire around;feathers burned scarily well. He only then noticed Asiril standing by Larka, and clicked his beak.

"You are very good at staying hidden, aren't you, Little One?"
He asked, nudging the smaller fox with a paw and chuckling good naturedly before addressing Larka.

"You wish for me to keep a....close eye on our mysterious 'friend' there?" he asked, indicating the Feline Anthro sitting in front of the campfire, roasting a quartet of rats; at this, he shook his head- The unicorn stallion was still lying in a corner, half uneaten, and everyone seemed to have forgotten about it. He sighed, then kept an eye on the Anthro as he waited for the Huntress to answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:03 pm
{Oh, okay. X3 Meh, they're alright. As long as Miles doesn't bug Larka, all is well. X"D}

Larka looked up at Bakher finally, once the stranger moved away. She lowered her ears apologetically and tucked her tail a little. "If you don't mind, Bakher. I know you need to rest, but Asiril and I need to train and I wouldn't ask you to do that just yet. You may even lay down and watch him. I know you can stay alert even while lounging," she complimented him.

While the Unicorn was still a good source for a healthy meal, the she-Wolf didn't want to go near it. After seeing what happened to the Gryphon with the horn, she was very wary about the Magickal corpse. She was sure she wasn't as powerful as Bakher, and the horn did have the best concentration of the Magicks, but one couldn't be too careful.

Larka looked down at Asiril and asked again, "Care to show me what you got, Foxie?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:31 pm
Asiril grinned nuzzling her neck. "lets find a more secluded spot and sure" He winked playfully. He was feeling a bit energetic from the lack of moving around.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:40 pm
Larka rolled her eyes and quickly nipped at his ear. She circled him a few times and then suddenly ran off into the forest. She sprinted at full speed, weaving through the trees, leaping over rocks, ducking under fallen logs.

Her tongue lolled in happiness and her ears laid flat for speed. She thundered through the Forest. It seemed as though she had no cares for where she was going, but she knew. She was alert for all sounds and smells. Random sprinting was actually her tracking down the smell of bear.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 pm
Asiril smirked and bolted after her, with effortless guile he weaved around trees, hopping on and from large rocks, and up onto fallen logs then right off again, his ears pinned to his head and eyes scannign wide alert as he raced with Larka, staying at her heals as she sped.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm
(well after i train him well be back with yall.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 pm
Larka decreased in speed slowly, so Asiril would not bump into her. She began circumventing a large area in a jog. She went round and round until she had spiraled closer upon a large patch of upturned roots. The old tree had fallen over in a bad storm long ago, but the tracks around it were definitely fresh.

Larka sniffed the area and backed away from the hole. "Time to show your skills, Fox," she said as she continued to back away. The reason for her retreat was an old grizzly that lumbered out of the space it had made it's den. Since the sun was setting, the bear looked darker than it's normal chestnut brown.

It sniffed the air and grumbled. In its old age, it knew why the carnivores were there, but it certainly wouldn't go down without a fight. The bear rose up on its hind legs and roared.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:08 pm
Erik roasted the rats until they were crisp, yet quite tender and juicy. He pulled the rats from the tamed inferno, and, just remembering his sword was still out, placed them carefully on the leather sack while he sheathed it. He attracted a claw and sliced a piece of the back on one of the rats, taking it quickly and dropping it into his mouth.

He smiled, thinking, 'Ahh, the goodness...' Then, he felt the close staring eyes of somebody watching him. He looked up and back towards the den to see that it was the gryphon from earlier. Looking away quickly, he tried to keep calm and eat his rats in peace.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:26 pm
Miles finished eating and was now licking his plate, he took a quick glance at Eyea, He was the first person to ever actually help him (hes doesnt really remember what Larka said about Bakhar) Miles set the plate down and watched the tiny owl eat, "Mr.owl....Why did you decide to help me? Im a nobody"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games