Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Zombie_Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:30 am
Raeni walked through the doors, and turned around to wait for Sol. She looked around, and saw the people there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:15 am
Panda_Zombie_Ninja
Dude short post... gonk

User Image
Sol appeared beside her as if he been there all along."So where do you want to go first?"he asked his gaze resting on her after a few moments.He had a few dollars on him but he didn't want to look cheap so he hadn't set a place to go in particular, just in case she didn't want to go there or it was closed."We can go to the pizza palooza later, if you have something else in mind.."  

The Godess Ice Fox

Panda_Zombie_Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:02 am
The Godess Ice Fox
Panda_Zombie_Ninja
Dude short post... gonk

User Image
Sol appeared beside her as if he been there all along."So where do you want to go first?"he asked his gaze resting on her after a few moments.He had a few dollars on him but he didn't want to look cheap so he hadn't set a place to go in particular, just in case she didn't want to go there or it was closed."We can go to the pizza palooza later, if you have something else in mind.."
(sorry, I was almost asleep last night. lol.)
Raeni looked up at Sol. "I don't care. Wherever you wanna go." She looked around, and didn't see anything she really absolutely wanted to do. "What do you want to do?" she asked him, and looked back at him. She put her phone in her pocket, and looked down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:51 pm
Panda_Zombie_Ninja
It's okay. I was a sleepy also... 3nodding

User Image
Sol thought for a moment, twirling his tail with his fingers for a few seconds.Then getting an idea of where to go he gently took Raeni's hand in his."How's the music store sound...do you play an instrument?"he asked guiding her to the destination.  

The Godess Ice Fox

Panda_Zombie_Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:28 pm
The Godess Ice Fox
Panda_Zombie_Ninja
It's okay. I was a sleepy also... 3nodding

User Image
Sol thought for a moment, twirling his tail with his fingers for a few seconds.Then getting an idea of where to go he gently took Raeni's hand in his."How's the music store sound...do you play an instrument?"he asked guiding her to the destination.

Raeni wrapped her fingers around his hand, and smiled. "Yeah, that's fine. And yes, I play the guitar." she smiled, and looked at him. "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:46 pm
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

User Image

"I play violin, I've been practicing guitar for a few weeks though."Sol explained when they went into the store.He examined a few violins as if his attention was forever on them."Of course I'm not any good yet..."He looked at Raeni with a friendly smile.  

The Godess Ice Fox

Panda_Zombie_Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:32 am
The Godess Ice Fox
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

User Image

"I play violin, I've been practicing guitar for a few weeks though."Sol explained when they went into the store.He examined a few violins as if his attention was forever on them."Of course I'm not any good yet..."He looked at Raeni with a friendly smile.

Raeni smiled back at him, and nodded. "Well, I can help you if you want me too." she offered, and then looked at the violins. "How long have you played the violin?" she asked, and took her free hand and fixed her bangs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:20 am
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

User Image

"I've been playing violin since I was seven, when my mother first taught me."he said then examined the rest of the selections in the store from where he stood."I'd accept the help, hopefully it will be less complicated when I got some assistance".  

The Godess Ice Fox

Panda_Zombie_Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 pm
The Godess Ice Fox
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

User Image

"I've been playing violin since I was seven, when my mother first taught me."he said then examined the rest of the selections in the store from where he stood."I'd accept the help, hopefully it will be less complicated when I got some assistance".

"It gets easier the more you practice.." she smiled, and looked at him. She looked around the room, and saw an Escape The Fate cd. "What kind of muisc do you listen to?" she asked, and looked back at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:06 am
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

User Image
"I listen to all sorts of music...I never really stayed on one band or singer."he replied then walked over to the Cd racks."But if I could chose it would be this.."Sol showed her a Cd of a group called "AllStar Weekend".  

The Godess Ice Fox

Panda_Zombie_Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:27 pm
The Godess Ice Fox
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

User Image
"I listen to all sorts of music...I never really stayed on one band or singer."he replied then walked over to the Cd racks."But if I could chose it would be this.."Sol showed her a Cd of a group called "AllStar Weekend".

Raeni looked at the cd. "Cool.. I never really liked them though..too boy bandish." she said, and tried not to sound rude. "I guess I never really liked any band like them.." Raeni looked at Sol, then at the cds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:37 pm
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

User Image
Sol shrugged."Really, well there is so many songs made in the world.A small selection of them goes to each persons liking."he said putting the Cd back.  

The Godess Ice Fox

Panda_Zombie_Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:32 pm
The Godess Ice Fox
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

User Image
Sol shrugged."Really, well there is so many songs made in the world.A small selection of them goes to each persons liking."he said putting the Cd back.

"Yeah...and there is alot of music out there. "she shrugged her shoulders and looked around. She then looked down, at her hand, in Sol's. Her fingernail polish was electric purple, and it was chipping on her thumb, to show the lime green under coat. Of course she would notice that. She looked at her shoes, and smiled a half smile. She had two different colored shoe laces. She forget that she hadn't had time to change the other shoelace, before she went to the dorm. So she was walking around with one white shoelace, and one rainbow one. She laughed a little, and then smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:32 pm
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

User Image

"Let's go back..."He said with a tired expression on his face.He was a bit tired from today, but he wasn't about to ruin the surprise he was going to give her.  

The Godess Ice Fox

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games