Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm
Hiro moved to the side and jumped away quickly, knowing that claymores explode, luckily for him, somebody in a slamming motion is extremely vulnerable. "Reapers screetch." He whispered, a red mist with thousands of blades inside being sent at him, while doing this he tapped into Eriks mind, seeing the memories, this is an assassination attempt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm
Ray smiled "of course. Hiro has been getting in the way of yours and Nikolai's love, Lena. ive seen it multiple times. Nikolai and you are to stupid to see it, so i hired some help to eradicate him." he smirked
"Ray...my sweet lovable brother...what happened?" Nikolai said  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:55 pm
Erik winced and stumbled in place when Lena slashed him. His demon eye pulsed as he sensed someone looking into his mind. With a few ancient saying, his demon eyes pulsed again and searched for the person tapping into his mind, forcing them to hear a screech that was even worse than nails on a chalkboard.

"Eradicate?" Lena growled, her black aura flaring. "I don't care if you're Nick's brother, I'm going to kill you!" she said, mainly her demon speaking. With the smile on her mask almost taunting him, she slashed at him with her poisoned claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 pm
(( By Claymore, I meant sword. Just so we are clear. >W> ))

Corruption hit the floor, disappearing into data again.
He appeared next to Erik, ready to punt off Lena.
" Hurry, boy. Your parents are waiting."
He said, flailing a kick to the back of her head.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:58 pm
"um...yeah... i don't think i'm gonna let ya do that lena..." iris sighed as she leaned in the doorway. "hiretsuna... you want to join in? its up to you..." she murmured, smmilng at the Soulless next to her.

"looks like this fights already got enough people in it... i think i'll pass." he murmured dryly, his eye scaning over the group of people.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:00 pm
(yeah, i never knew why Claymore ment sword AND explosive. kinda odd if you ask me)
Ray smiled and dodged the claws. "think about it Lena, ever since he got back youve kissed him multiple times, AND behind Nikolai's back. ive seen you swooning over him. hell, your practiaclly cheating on him!" Ray yelled at her and looked at Iris. "ah, what is your saying on the matter?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:04 pm
((didn't know it was a sword in the first place xD))
Before his attack hit corruption, he stopped it, growling. "You..Destroyed one of the most precious things I have." He said, looking at the damaged diner. "Friend, or foe...Your going to pay..." he muttered, then went in front of the corruption, taking the kick. "Im your fight." He said darkly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 pm
"well, why would i let her hurt my boyfriend? hm? doesn't make much sense for me to let that happpen...' Iris sighed and waled over to him, giving him a small kiss, completly ignoring the fight around her.
"i doubt i'm ever going to understand emotions..." hiretsuna murmured flatly, looking away as he waited for iris to tell him he could leave.
{it is kinda odd.}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm
((hey, what if they tied a claymore *explosive* to a claymore *sword*? MIND ******** style="color: red">He smiled "but dont you agree, Iris dear, that she is cheating on Nikolai?" he said kissing her back  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:09 pm
I have to make this quick, she thought to herself while ignoring Iris. The longer I use this mask, more of my soul goes into it. She heard Ray and growled at him. "Shut up!" she snarled and sunk her claws into the ground, creating small fissures that crawled towards Ray.

Erik got another arrow and shot it at the ground beneath Ray. The ground froze and even covered the fissures. The only problem was that one wrong step and the ice would break, sending you down into the fissure.

((wouldn't you explode? <.<))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 pm
"hm... i guess you could say that..... after all.. she has been as you've already said; kissing hiro behind nik's back..." iris murmured, wrapping her arms around him as she looked at everyone.
"iris.... this is getting out of controll.... you might want to leave." Hiretsuna murmured, looking at the ice under her and Ray. "but.... through a portal." he added, pointing at her feet. his voice was quiet and cold as ever, but even so; iris still heard him.
{lol, good point striker. >>}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 pm
((Aww, i thought he took the kick for her, and yes, that would be a mind ******** xD))
hiro formed his scyth in his hands, silver eyes dull as he looked at Ray. "I'd love to rip your tounge from your mouth." He said, walking over slowly. "But you should run away, a weakling who sends people to do dirty work doesn't deserve to be here." He said softly, stopping before he stepped in a wrong spot.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 pm
Ray laughed at Hiro. "and you think your any better? your the one who left for months at a time, then tries to steal his friends girlfriends, because he's to lazy to find another. yeah, IM the bad guy for looking after my own brother. and plus, i made a deal with these people, so, im actually getting rid of a disgusting rat AND helping three people"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm
(( Nay, a claymore bomb too look like a sword! The best trick... ))
Corruption double-timed. He sent some data under Ray to help keep him afloat.
While doing so, he kept a watchful eye around him.
He noticed he actually hit Hiro, laughing.
" Fight? Wrong...you are just a hit. T-that's it. There is no honor in this. No respect. The mission is just your death. "
He said, lunging at him with his claymore sword.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 pm
"ray... follow me... we're on a dangerous spot....." iris murmured as she made a portal form next to them, the other end of it over at the doorway.
"better listen to her.... 'cause if the ice under you breaks... you're gonna fall underground..." hiretsuna huffed, only caring what happend to iris because she hadn't released him from her summoning and so he'd endup having to go with her.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games