Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:19 am

That may have done strange things before, but I still remain skeptical about this one. I mostly believe they won't do it just because of the extreme differences in appearance between movie Carlos and game Carlos.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:29 am

Kaworu__Nagisa
That may have done strange things before, but I still remain skeptical about this one. I mostly believe they won't do it just because of the extreme differences in appearance between movie Carlos and game Carlos.
Well I probably just want it to be carlos. Jill is my favorite character and her, carlos, and barry could all be in this one. But no matter who it is I'll still play it, still beat.

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:18 am

KonPhusionStar
check this out... everyone keeps saying it's chris and all (and i think it may be since he is the biggest RE character) but I like to leave options. I just watched apocalypse like 10 minutes ago. RE5's character resembles Carlos from the movie more than any other game character.The bone structure and expression just aren't quite the same as they are in CVX and RE1.
Yes, well this is a different generation. I mean, that's like saying, "The bone structure of Leon's face in RE4 wasn't the same as it was in RE2." You just have to look at the more obvious similarities.
But of course, it can't be movie carlos because games and movies are not connected. But didn't everyone say that the 'movie Carlos' looked more like Chris than Carlos? So this 'movie Carlos' look might as well be Chris.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:19 am

I do hope the mystery guy is Chris....Carlos didn't have a big impact on the storyline....so I doubt its him. I want one of the enimies to be T-Steve though. pirate

BabyOil

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:05 am

Hey, I was positive that it was Chris, until I realized that Chris had blue eyes and the dude in the teaser trailer had brown eyes. But like I said, chances are Capcom will remodel the character anyway.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:36 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, I was positive that it was Chris, until I realized that Chris had blue eyes and the dude in the teaser trailer had brown eyes. But like I said, chances are Capcom will remodel the character anyway.

That's exactly what I thought. I really hope they don't do that, though. The basic characteristics like that shouldn't be the ones that change... Hair and attire, yes, it should...

Uggggh! I'm getting so tired of speculating... I want ANSWERS, damnit! Who wants to go to Japan and infiltrate Capcom HQ? Comeon, I know there are plenty of people willing to jump on board.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:04 pm

I already went, but when I started demanding answers, they just bought me off with a scaled model of the mansion. It came with everything, its own lab, zombies, hunters, and unfortunately a seld destruct system. So it's gone now. ninja
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:05 pm

Give me a ticket to Japan, and I'll break in for you wink

StriderHayato

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:54 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
I already went, but when I started demanding answers, they just bought me off with a scaled model of the mansion. It came with everything, its own lab, zombies, hunters, and unfortunately a seld destruct system. So it's gone now. ninja

sad !!! And you didn't invite anyone over for a party? I'm disappointed in you, Bio... I thought you would want to test the guildies against the BOWs it came with...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:17 am

Wait... Osmund Saddler in RE5? Hmm.. This worries me. Oh, how I pray there will be a flashback scene.

EDIT: The fact that they're finally gonna reveal Ozwell E. Spencer pleases me though.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:43 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Wait... Osmund Saddler in RE5? Hmm.. This worries me. Oh, how I pray there will be a flashback scene.

EDIT: The fact that they're finally gonna reveal Ozwell E. Spencer pleases me though.

Maybe it'll show that Spencer and Saddler had a sit down.... Maybe Spencer was the real one controlling the Los Illuminados....
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:02 pm

NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME

Maybe it'll show that Spencer and Saddler had a sit down.... Maybe Spencer was the real one controlling the Los Illuminados....
Either that, or maybe the Saddler we knew in RE4 wasn't the real Saddler.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:41 pm

But wasn't it the same voice as in Re4? Perhaps its his evil(ler) twin....
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:14 pm

NotteRequiem
But wasn't it the same voice as in Re4? Perhaps its his evil(ler) twin....
But like I said, maybe the man in RE4 wasn't the real Saddler. So as such, maybe he fake the appearance but couldn't fake the voice.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:54 pm

Is that the actual cast?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games