Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:23 pm
undeadpriest15
(you don't mind if i join right?)
(i just have 1 question.....if your human can you still have a "power")

you can join, just make sure you go with everything. and also you joined at a kindof bad time. read the rest of the story to figure out what we've been up to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:48 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
"Si tir ti tuor ekess jaseve tikil di wux zara..." Leo looked at Whedaba than his mother. "Shar si shilta ti tepoha wux drekim maulka toladaf..." He held Mont close to him for comfort. "What should we do?"

("I do not want to leave any of you behind. But I cannot have you being hunted either.")

Whedaba nudged his sister playfully. "yth re ti gethrisjir ekess jaseve tikilvi zara. yth filki rigluin ekess siofme. vur confn ekess siofme di coi, batobot ui tonn mrith vi resksik amuul di achthend vur vulsh" he chuckled. " i well go end get food. be beck soon."
(we are not going to leave anyone behind. we just need to think. and come to think of it, that is hard with a stomach void of food and drink)

Elara nudged him back playfully. "Svanoa zahae yth gethrisj maulkir vur origato Mont vur Leo gethrisj ekess wer akuech? Nomagqe astahii shilta vehafor creol voran litrix ihk udoka."

("How about we go hunting and let Mont and Leo go to the forge? Perhaps they can create some extra armor for us.")

(@undeadpriest. Yeah you can join if you'd like but you might want to read like Gendol said. I see nothing wrong with a human having some sort of power but make it reasonable XD. Like Leo after he's cured from the demon's possession will gain the abilities of a Paladin. Which is very minor curative magic.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:49 pm
Whedaba started for the entrance of the cave. "trian bensvelk ulhyrri. shar astahii geou rigluin ekess xurwk wer litrix ihk udoka svadrav yth itrewic spical, coi ui tonn ekess cekip creolnali batobot wux tepoha thric idol ekess ehtah wer ternock di" with that he left the cave, his hunger getting almost palpable.
(both good ideas. but they will need to make the armour for us when we get back, it is hard to test something that you have no way to find the scale of)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:33 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
Whedaba started for the entrance of the cave. "trian bensvelk ulhyrri. shar astahii geou rigluin ekess xurwk wer litrix ihk udoka svadrav yth itrewic spical, coi ui tonn ekess cekip creolnali batobot wux tepoha thric idol ekess ehtah wer ternock di" with that he left the cave, his hunger getting almost palpable.
(both good ideas. but they will need to make the armour for us when we get back, it is hard to test something that you have no way to find the scale of)

"Zi vis" She laughed and nudged him playfully before turning to her sons. We are going hunting little ones. You two look after each other while we are gone okay?

"Yes mother," he nodded to her. "Nomag wer zezhuanth iri thesek svern wux." He bowed to them both as he gave the customary draconic traveler's blessing.

("Very true" She laughed and nudged him playfully before turning to her sons. . . . . . .
"May the ancient ones watch over you." He bowed to them both as he gave the customary draconic traveler's blessing.)  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:47 pm
(i'll post my profile, and i will jump in when its a "better" time....)
name: priest
abilities: a necromancer . a wielder of a magic that is based off the spirits of some dragons, and humans.
appearance:
User Image
background: spends nights alone near the graveyards studying the deaths of humans and dragons and goes about using them and there spirits as powers, unfortunately he was given a curse of a dragon, and can never enter a city without being attacked, he stays near places were only death remains.
(hope this profile is ok....)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:15 am
(Mind if I throw in Bakher, my Egyptian Gryphon? Seems like you need another "Mythical" character in here )  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:59 am
Lazurkri
(Mind if I throw in Bakher, my Egyptian Gryphon? Seems like you need another "Mythical" character in here )

(Sure just read back a bit to see what's going on.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 pm
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

"Zi vis" She laughed and nudged him playfully before turning to her sons. We are going hunting little ones. You two look after each other while we are gone okay?

"Yes mother," he nodded to her. "Nomag wer zezhuanth iri thesek svern wux." He bowed to them both as he gave the customary draconic traveler's blessing.

("Very true" She laughed and nudged him playfully before turning to her sons. . . . . . .
"May the ancient ones watch over you." He bowed to them both as he gave the customary draconic traveler's blessing.)

after Whedaba and Elara had left the cave behind them, she still looked worried. he tried to make sure she wasn't still worrying about Leo. "wux xihood karif kiri kiarf, danthe myvish. astahii re trian versvesh, vur wer tundar oupila vin ygish ihk leo annyo tairais." he hoped that this would not set off another of her temper flares, as the priest did.
(you worry far too much, dear sister. they are both strong, and the dwarf laid an ambush for Leo last time.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:07 pm
-priest was sitting in a wasteland looking over a man who was dieing- "ah your dieing sir and its going to be bad, but what if i told you could skip judgment for now..... i give you a choice life or death..."
man: "what?"
priest: "i ask you that if i save you, you get me a dragon, alive! i would perfer, or not and you die, either way i gain a something."
man; "what! a dragon i would never go so low and kill a dragon for someone."
priest: "no. are you sure?"
man: "yes.i will die. now leave."
priest: -he smirked- "i will leave, but i will take you with me."
man: "what!?"
-priest took his hand and put it over the man's head and chanted some words, and the man's head started to glow, and it suddenly explodes, but a giant blue energy ball comes from the body, priest grabs it and it starts to get absorbed into him- "i will gain something, this is your soul....." -he laughed as he looked around for anyone else who is dieing, or just to get a soul from-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm
Mont pulled Leo on through the tunnels towards the forge. He would be OK alone, but Leo would be all alone. "Do you think they mean that they want armor?" It seemed odd to have an armored dragon around, but it may be necessary in some ways.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
gendol_the_dragoon

after Whedaba and Elara had left the cave behind them, she still looked worried. he tried to make sure she wasn't still worrying about Leo. "wux xihood karif kiri kiarf, danthe myvish. astahii re trian versvesh, vur wer tundar oupila vin ygish ihk leo annyo tairais." he hoped that this would not set off another of her temper flares, as the priest did.
(you worry far too much, dear sister. they are both strong, and the dwarf laid an ambush for Leo last time.)

"Vis Whedaba. Shar still origato udoka hurry mrith nomeno maulk." She looked back at the cave then focused forward. "Astahii zklaen qe nugriup kiri."

("True Whedaba. But still let us hurry with this hunt. They must be hungry too.")  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:55 pm
River of Time
Mont pulled Leo on through the tunnels towards the forge. He would be OK alone, but Leo would be all alone. "Do you think they mean that they want armor?" It seemed odd to have an armored dragon around, but it may be necessary in some ways.

"Yeah we can start working on it, but we can't fit it to them until they return." Leo followd after Mont happily. He was glad that he was no longer alone anymore when mother left on a hunt.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:25 pm
When they reached the forge, Mont became a little self-conscious. "Can you turn around, please? I was told to keep this a secret." He looked away, crying, though they were brothers, he felt he still couldn't tell even him. The secret that almost killed Leo in the first place. Maybe if he held the secret and the two were put in the same situation, Leo could get even with Mont. Mont fell back into a chair, thinking about what to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:38 pm
River of Time
When they reached the forge, Mont became a little self-conscious. "Can you turn around, please? I was told to keep this a secret." He looked away, crying, though they were brothers, he felt he still couldn't tell even him. The secret that almost killed Leo in the first place. Maybe if he held the secret and the two were put in the same situation, Leo could get even with Mont. Mont fell back into a chair, thinking about what to do.

Leo looked at Mont then climbed up the ladder to his thinking/sleep spot. "Just call me when I can come down."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm
Mont reached out to him,"No. I don't want you to leave." He thought about what he had to do, the secret almost cost him his life after all. "I'm sorry about that. Not one for trust..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games