Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:38 am
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira ignored Axel's, Raiden's and Kairi's actions. Axel being just a youth not paying much attention, Kairi being a b***h to jump on the banwagon, and Raiden...ah Raiden, just being an a** behind the b***h wrapping it all up into a little package. It sounded like a child's story really; A young man living with his a** and his b***h. Or to kid it up; a young man living with his Donkey and dog. Just thinking about it, made him smirk as he wasn't walking towards Hiro, but to the gate, in truth, the three cut passed him to a person that wasn't directly infront of him. [[you all really need to pay attention to placement.]]

Akira stopped as he begun to speak to Yumi. "What these misfits? Only one of them is a true threat for battle, and haven't the reason to engage in battle with them. Being that she has already pointed out she is indeed a rouge of the mist, village dealings dictate that I do kill her to do Mist a favor...she will be hunted anyway by Mist for being a rouge...isn't that correct, Kairi, you said it yourself; 'Death is the price for abandoning the Village', it is your direct quote you stated back when you..." He paused as he wasn't going to drop that tid-bit of information just yet. It was too soon for it, and Jin would go on a rampage that he wasn't ready to handle...just yet. "Anyway, unlike for them, Rain have been allied with the Leaf for little under 4 years through my hardwork. This might be 'foreign land' to them, but for us, its Allied Land." He stated as the Amekage had arrived, her signature sensing rain preseeding her, it was her way of keeping track of shinobi in her land. It wasn't his first time feeling it, she always could tell when Akira was coming to see her. "Madame Dragonic, I will save the pleasurities for later, I have some valuable information regarding the events that have befallen our world and even more so, Raiden here has been invited to the reason why this is going on's garden." He said as he look over to Raiden letting him and the others know it is Hysteria's doing or more so, Hysteria's death's doing, but that was information to be let out in do time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:42 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Sannin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi listened to Akira and smirked a little. He was a tad surprised Akira held a bit of a cocky side, so it was rather entertaining for him to hear him speak such words in reference to the the people a little ways from them. Yumi, even with Akira's words, would not allow himself to be completely clouded by such judgments. For his father had always taught him to fight your opponent as if they are stronger than you. It reduces him from holding back when it may be detrimental to his well-being. Though it was good they were allies to the Rain. He had wondered why Akira was so calm in being on this land; that is rather a good applicable reason for it.

Yumi crossed his arms over his broad armored chest and leaned against a near by tree to support his more laid-back and calm stature while continuing to do what he rather likes to do; listen. His eyes narrowed a little when Akira almost let that information slip, but what he was said was true. It was what he noticed on the day of. Such biased speeches that made Vincente and himself uncomfortable. They abided by the wishes seeing as Yun accepted the terms of the duel but... it was a duel he did not have to do. Shaking his Yumi turned his crimson eyes over to the Amekage, listening to the rather pleasing to the eye of a woman for her response.

Panthers7

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"Ah Akira you don't know the meaning of hard work. But you are correct, I should be getting hunted down soon. I'm sure even now others are searching for me. But then again you have found me! Isn't that why you went running to Kleine? To kill me? I'm right here...if you believe yourself to be so strong then you should be able to defeat me single handedly. Ah but the pussycat who likes to play in the darkness has his tail between his legs. But I'm game and I'll finish your sentence for you. Jin," Kairi said as she looked over to Yun 2.0. It was astounding how much he looked like his father. She had high expectations for Jin, very high expectations. Wether he lived up to the potential that she saw or die just like his father would be up to him. "My name is Kairi, and I challenged your father to an honorable duel to the death. Your father lived an honorable life, a good man who brought peace to Kirigakure. He was strong, proud and he lived by the sword. But me being the witch that I am killed him in cold blood with the very sword that hangs around my waist," she lied. She of course did not do it out of hatred or cold blood, she had several reasons behind it but she figured it would be easier this way. If she can get Jin to focus his anger solely on her then maybe he won't turn out so messed up with daddy issues. Not only that, he could put a face to that hatred, and rather than be consumed by it, he could channel it in order to make him stronger. Everything was according to a grand design, something that she had been working on for quite some time. "So surpass your father kid, and hopefully it'll be that blade that will strike me down someday," Kairi said, lying again. She would die well before Jin would be strong enough to kill her, maybe she'll leave Leaf a nice parting gift, an eternal snowfall. At that moment she wished she was like Kleine. She wish she could be that evil to drown the Leaf Village in a never-ending and unstoppable blizzard that would kill all vegetation and turn the Leaf Village into the Snow Village. Unfortunately Kageko, Vincente, Yumi....they all defended and lived for the Leaf Village. Kairi respected them to much to do any harm. She could never fight them or bring any harm upon them.

"He had to know someday right? I'm actually surprised at you putty tat, that you hid the information that his father's killer was a former Mizukage. Oh and Raiden may be going to Histerias little playground but you ran to its summoner without doing anything about it. Before you make accusations you should get all the facts rather than assume. Its not befitting of a kage, I should know I used to be one. Then again I did leave my post as Mizukage so I guess that doesn't make me any better than you. Oh well, just pointing that little information out," Kairi said. Of course she left the throne of Mizukage to Yun because she knew that if she stayed in Mist it would bring war between Cloud and Mist, a war that she fought hard to avoid. And of course she knew the reason why Raiden was going to the garden. It was brilliant...keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

(And you really need to start acting like a crew member that is respectable ^_^ oh and if you want to talk about placement, Hiro was standing behind Kemuri who is directly in front of the gates. To say that you are walking towards the gates means that you would have ran directly into him XD )

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:20 am
[[Technically, he was not, I read his posts since his arrival, he never stated where exactly he stood anywhere. In thus, I might been speaking to him, but not walking towards him. And your feeble attempts to have me kill you now are laughable. You and Axel will have your due cause in due time.

And I am completely respectable, to those that are respectable in return.]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira laughed at Kairi's assumptions. "If I wanted to kill you, I would have done it awhile back. I currently haven't the reason to kill you, your just not worth my time, woman." He said as he made his way over to Madame Dragonic as he stopped and Kairi so bluntly let loose the information that wasn't to be set forth. Telepathicly linking to Yumi. 'Watch him.' He communicated.

"That wasn't your place to tell him that, witch." He said now just getting annoyed with the woman in his presence. "And if only you knew, but well if your staying you will find out. But, my information isn't for the likes of rouges, but Madame Dragonic, so if you will excuse me, your presence is no longer needed here."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:03 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
𝕽𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝕶𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔞 𝕽𝔞𝔦ҝ𝔢𝔫
Taijutsu | Warrior of the Storm | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Raiden merely shook his head at Akira's remark. Resting his hand on Kairi's shoulder, he looked at her. "Heh...no need to waste breath that'll fall on deaf ears Kairi. Not everyone can learn from their past mistakes. Sometimes it takes....alittle more to see the errors of their ways" He said as he looked at Akira. "I will say though, while she is to be hunted if it is the case for leaving Mist then I should be hunted too. Trust me...I've done worse" He said with a serious tone, his eyes hardening. "It was her place to inform him of Yun's death, she was the one who took his life. He has no reason to be sheltered like a child in these times. If she didn't tell him I would have. You are in no position to say who's place it is to say anything. For someone in position of ruling a village you show no military baring. Careful shadow cat, they say third time is a charm " He stated, words with a chilled tone, leaving it to him what the final remark meant. He knew Kairi was sure about her death in due time, but it will not end by the Hokage's hand. Should he attempt, he'll have to go through Raiden. And even then Kairi was a very formidable opponent. He wasn't exactly sure why he became defensive, but he was and was serious about it. And the remark of the likes of rouges only made Raiden chuckle, as he knew better. Some of these 'rouges' were responsible for saving villages and defeating Akatsuki before. He himself was one of them along with few others. When people refer to rouges, the less mature ones use the name as a stereotype. Classifying rouges as bad or evil, when in turn every rouge has their reason for being such. Some good and some bad. Looking over at Yun's son, his eyes ran over the youth a few times before speaking to him. "Jin...I knew your father. Since he was young and merely a chunin. He was a respectable man who as Kairi said lived by the sword. He took practice after me in the ways of lightning. My sincere apologize that your kage did not see you fit to know the truth, to wonder around in the shadows without getting the right you deserved to know what happened. She killed him, Mizukage to Mizukage. Become stronger, surpass your peers so that you may have the chance your father did not" He told the boy. He indeed had much potential. And he only fueled the fire Kairi started. And if that did not modivate him...he'll do something that will. He must bare hatred and let it be his own objective, his only objective. For if he fails, he fails his father and his family.

Looking at Yumi, he once more nodded his head. "I hold the Uchiha family in high regards, having the pleasure of meeting many well known and strong shinobis and Kunoichi alike. Hanzo, Sengetsu, Blade and Jedi. And I hold similar respect for you, Yumi Uchiha. I have no quarrels with you, and hope not to. The only advise I have for you, is not to be caught buried in the ruins" He said, leaving it to the man to decipher his meaning. His hand falling from Kairi's shoulder, he thought about what would await him in the Gardens. Knowing Hysteria, after their little encounter previously, it was going to be interesting. He had no idea what she had in store for him. But he will go into her gardens, and see Hysteria once more.

[XD ahhhhh...took the words from me Silent ^_^

And Kune, there is a difference to things being in rp and things being personal. ]

"They say lightning never strikes twice, our battle will be your last"

Chakra Points: 885/885
Element(s): Raiton | Rain
Class: Taijutsu
Strength/Speed: SSS+/SSS
Active Taijutsu Style: n/a
Transplant: Right eye | Neo Byakugan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image

"YOU DIE NOW!"

Jin throw off his cloak and tore the weights off of his waist. He could now move fully without the arm, legs, and body restrictions. He would rush at Kairi and slide into his stance infront of her.

"Destructive Palm!"

He thrusts his left palm forward, unleashing his chakra out of his hand at Kairi's stomach.  

Cain the Blade

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"Man am i lucky that i am not worth his time, dont you think so Raiden? I must be the luckiest gal that he's chosen not to kill me. Don't act like you can control me. The only one that can send me away from here is the Lady Amekage. If she so wishes it, all she has to do is say the word," she stated before suddenly hearing Jin's cry of anger. In a rush of blind fury, Jin was rushing at her with an enormous killing intent. She half expected this to happen, and glad that he was channeling that anger to an external source.

"Oh Jin is this the Hokage's teachings? Your form is poor, the attack is sloppy," Kairi stated as she was standing directly behind Jin. Jin had only swiped at a body flicker, and Kairi was standing directly behind him. Turning around to face Jin's back, Kairi grabbed Jin's right wrist, placing the hand over the hilt of the sword. Her strength was now bearing down on him, forcing him to take the stance she wanted him to take. She kicked lightly the back of his right knee, enough to extend it and bend it forward only slightly. Using her other hand, she forced Jin to place his left hand on the sheath of his sword. "That's the proper stance," Kairi chuckled sadistically as she dissapeared from his back and now stood directly in front of him.

"Never make the first strike. Let the opponent come to you. Taunt them, mock them, whatever it takes to get them to come to you," she taught as she outstretched her hand. Pulling water from the dropping rain, Kairi formed a staff of pure water molded in chakra. She didn't want to risk using a sword in case she accidentally cut him down. "Now let's see if you can unsheathe that sword in time before my staff knocks you out! You think you can handle it? You might just get the chance to cut me down!" Kairi exclaimed as she rushed forward while spinning the staff in the air. To Yumi and Akira, Kairi was moving in slow motion, reducing her speed greatly to that of a chuunin. To Jin she was coming in fast, and as she neared Jin, Kairi held the staff in the air and struck downward, could Jin strike first before she did?

Hitten Mitsurugi Style's:
Battoujutsu (Instant Sword Draw): To use this technique the user must place the right leg in front of the left leg to avoid cutting your own leg. This is an instant draw technique, ussually used for countering, since the user does not move from his spot. In a stance form and waiting for an opponent with the correct timing, a powerful swing with the twist of waist. This technique is extremely lethal and difficult to dodge unless the opponent has great reaction skills.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:23 pm
((lol, ok))  

Cain the Blade

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:27 pm
Cain the Blade
((lol, ok))

Kk I edited my post, if you wanna see the full thing you can go on the custom styles thread  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:30 pm
X Silent Reaper D
(Hey Cain I'll edit my first post so that it will be before Akira since he so rudely interrupted XP)

[[Sorry, didn't see your post till after I posted. Was working on something.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:33 pm
Kunesume2
X Silent Reaper D
(Hey Cain I'll edit my first post so that it will be before Akira since he so rudely interrupted XP)

[[Sorry, didn't see your post till after I posted. Was working on something.]]

No worries I'm just trying to teach him something useful ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 pm
[[So he tells me. And my appologies reaper if it looks like i dont respect you. Out of rp, i dont have reason to, but at the same time, in character rping stays up for me. So towards you, and only you, I am sorry.

Edit: Thought about something...there is no light in the area no where, how are you teaching him without being able to see him?]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image

"Don't taunt me with that bastardized weapon style. YOU ARE STEALING MY FATHER'S TECHNIQUE!!!"

Jin watched the staff and quickly side stepped the strike. Now that he had the weights off, he could feel the full effects of the Infinite One style's speed that Akira had taught him so far. He would side step and the immediatly draw his father's blade, thrusting it towards Kairi. Jin's dragon tattoo began to glow, illuminating part of the darkness around him.

[Tattoo of the Dragon activated: weapon speed and strength doubled.]

((There is no hitten mitsurugi style, it's the Rain's Stolen Salvation style -.-))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games