Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:22 pm
tc_pistols
[lolol I soooo saw this happening
1 where did I threaten you? I said "Nice meeting you all, hope to see you in hell real soon" for all your char knows I'm a d**k

2 How do you know to stop me from lighting the cigarette? Colorless odorless gas?

3 does your rpc react with lethal force every time someone mumbles something threatening? Or does he sayyyyy wait for them to do something aggressive?

but oh well the whole point was for me to go out with a boom, I knew pretty much everyone would meta game their way out :3 GO NUR!

((In answer to number 3, yes, the first one,
Number 2, he doesn't, he just like this will everyone who says something threaterning. More so cause of kasai he's more defensive around her, but he's pretty much like this
Number 1, My character would react like this to a d**k either way.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:31 pm

[[Now the way i look at it two things happen here if you indeed did just set off the explosion you just blasted everyone else in the room with it. Not only that the concussive force would have lifted me off my feet removing your wonderful chidori's effect and moving me away from you giving me just a wee bit more time. I activate 2 wonderful jutsu 1 which requires no hand signs and saves me from the explosion it's in my profile and its nice and custom the other thing that would happen Is since my finger is already up All I really have to do is activate Kage Mane and since your already rushing ever so conveniently towards me my shadow would capture yours? Not only that since were in an explosion filled room unless you can see through flames you wouldn't notice my jutsu and get snagged.

Also I'll activate my bloodline crusher and deter your Kaguya bloodline, it also stops me from using my Sharingan implant but i'm bueno with that

Sound like something I could throw into a post? ]]

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:45 pm
((Firstly, sunso dont care about the rest of the room, as long as Kasai is pretty much unharmed sunso doesn't care. While most of that is fine with me, Only problem is with the kage mane since 1. the Explosion would also pretty much get rid all shadow (You know, cause its fire everywhere, and fire is a source of light), and since that'd happen, the shadow would be subdued by the light. and 2. you're justu would knock me back away from you, as well as hit my bursting sands of decay armor. This would cause the armor to 'react' sending a copy of your attack back at you but in sands of decay form.

Also i note, the slow down technique would make it you wouldn't notice the explosion till it would already be starting to burn you, so you'd still have minor wounds at the least.

But yeah you can use your technique to dodge the explosion and palm strike.

Tell the truth i was thinking of Re writing that post anyway to say he hugs Kasai and happens to defend against the explosion cause this place is Really inactive, and it'd give him an excuse to leave the place and find somewhere active.(Cause while i'd love to have a fight with him, not around kasai, he'd be too protective, and it wouldn't be fun)))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:02 pm

[[lol yeah the inactivity is the only reason I tried to bomb the place anyways

And yeah The jutsu I was going to use was mainly to stop major injuries plus the heat would cause the sweat required for it to be effective.

And for Kage Mane after the split second explosive the fires would actually help :3 making more shadows and more cover, so there would be about a 0.2 second interval where my shadow would be obscured after that I'm bueno XD

And since your crew I was wondering, before that whole chidori Sage thing happened I had Chidori and Chidori Nagashi does that mean I still have them or I have to re-learm em?

AND last thingy mabober if you want to re-write it that would be bueno and we could run off to never never land and fight. I'm really trying to kill this character off with a bang XD

edit: Oh and the only reason I mention you blasted the room is because my rpc can act innocent now biggrin I just mumbled something cause I was grumpy you attacked and Walla! Explosion takes the room out! ]]

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:44 pm
((If you learned it before hand you get to keep it,
And sure, i'll re write it now))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S-Rank Wandering Nin
Former Suna-Sandstorm Elite Fighting force

"I am the Sands of Time..."

As aki spoke, sunso instinctively huged noriko closer. This action would seem to pay off, as his body would block noriko from the explosion. After the dust would clear, sunso's body had already started to regenrate. What would normally have been a very Painful non-fatal burn was returned to normal in a matter of seconds. Before he could be blamed for this explosion, he would flash noriko and himself out of the office with Light instantanous.

"...For when i arrive, Everything turns to Dust"

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:32 am
User ImageUser Image

"Sunso, wha--?" When Sunso bristled and pulled her closer, alarm gripped Nori's chest. Something was wrong. She could feel it in the way he held her, as if to shield her from something. Icy fear swept down her spine when she caught sight of the lighter -- the spark. Time seemed to slow in her eyes as that spark transformed into a massive explosion. She screamed, burrowing deeper into Sunso's protective arms as her skin hardened and heat rolled through the room.

When the explosion died, the sickening scent of charred flesh filled Noriko's nose, making her gag. She pulled back slightly, trembling and gasping at the sight of steam rising from Sunso's back. Before she had the chance to say anything more, however, he pulled her close once more and -- with a now-familiar flash of golden light -- the Otokage's office (or what was left of it) vanished from sight.

((Exit to . . . ??? --> wink )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces