Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:31 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

Gabriel stretched out and smiled he didn't have much to say on Kai or Sauske joining the group. His mine was elsewhere at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:38 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin and Gwen looked at each other, then shrugged. The conversation was beginning to become boring. Besides, they would be closing soon... Well, it might be worth to stay until actual losing. They'd probably be back tomorrow, seeing as they didn't have much to do. Then again, maybe they wouldn't. Gavin had come here for a reason... Gwen too, but his reason was... "Which reminds me, why are you even here?" Gavin asked, turning to her brother. He looked surprised for a moment, then shrugged. "What, can't come see my sister?" "You live all the way in Phenac City, why would you travel here just to see me?" "Sweet, aren't I?"

((If you didn't know, Phenac City was one of the places in Pokemon XD, Gale of Darkness))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:05 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

Gabriel let out a deep breathed sigh listening to the two of them chat. He didn't do it to interrupt or anything he was just bored and trying to think of something fun to do besides Plying his Guitar since he didn't have enough time for him to preform a full song.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm
Dee smiled, "I've been to Phenac City. Its also known as the Opulent city of water according to the Almia times. It was also the prime location for two Addes attacks. Those Pokemon criminal teams...they all work for Addes, but they are rookies, which is why Addes sends them to the cities of Pokemon. Being the chief of the Secret Society, I have found out loads of information that I didn't already know. You guys already know I am a fellow trainer. Which reminds me..."

Reaching into her pocket, Dee pulled out the champion of the Kalos region badge. "This I recently won, two days ago. And these are the 8 badges...check it out!"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:07 pm
Terry got a good look at his wife's badges. "Amazing, sweetheart, simply amazing. In less than a week you earned all 8 badges and the champion's badge too? Heh, sounds more like a good rental game than a game to keep, Dee. Then again, here, it is more than a game."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:14 pm
"Terry, there is a good reason why I get the badges and the championship first. First of all, as is my job, I gotta rid all lands with Addes threats to them including the lower levels sometimes. Secondly, I get a much fuller experience training the lower level pokemon and catching every single one that I come across once the first part is done. I also really like this Rainbow Doe I got. She isn't just pretty to look at, but also really tough to beat. I also have to thank one of my favorites. Surprisingly, it was my blastoise that got me through most of it. If I had known that I could have just grabbed one of my higher level blastoise before, I would have done so, but hey, its gotten me a chance to really bond with this one and this one can have an added evolution in battle. I suppose my next task when I go to the Pokemon world, is to find all of those evolution stones and items that I can. I've got one for Abomasnow, but I have yet to find where he is right now. Then, I have one for Lucario. Terry, can you be a sweetheart and change into your Lucario from so I can brag to everyone how these evolution stones work."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:15 pm
Sighing heavily, not really wanting to, Terry transformed. He growled when in Lucario form to indicate that he was ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:17 pm
Handing Terry a special item, Dee then clicked a button on her unique bracelet. "Watch what happens to my husband when in Pokemon form."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:19 pm
Terry could feel a surge of power flowing through him. He thought, "What the hell is happening to me? Where did all of this hidden power come from?"

Unable to resist, Terry grew in height and stood in his Fatal Fury fighter's stance. He thought after the transformation, "Okay, that is a cool trick, Dee, but...uh...I cannot get out of it."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:21 pm
Dee laughed and said, "That's because you can't yet. You are forced to fight something when in that form. So, I will give these guys a demonstration. I will transform too into a Pokemon and you get to beat the crap out of me till I faint or until I beat the crap out of you. Pokemon battle. Now...let me see....I know!"

Transforming into Mega Gardevoir form, Dee said, "This form should do. Now since I forced you into that form Terry, you get the first move."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:22 pm
"I am so going to make you faint for putting me through this sweetheart. I love you, but nobody makes me somebody else's punching bag. I am going to start with Aura sphere."  
empress dee generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:24 pm
Seeing that she actually pissed her husband off made her that much more excited. She tried a defensive move called Psychic. Though reading the full power coming from Terry, she thought already she was going to be up the chocolate stream without a popsicle stick.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:26 pm
Terry smirked as he saw that Dee had already lost 1/3rd of her overall HP. "I see this is going to be the best out of three. First one for three successful hits wins. All right, now I am going for Metal claw."  
empress dee generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:27 pm
Dee nearly fell into the tables after that first attack and saw a second one coming. She once again tried to defend using psychic hoping that this time she'd be stronger.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:28 pm
Terry laughed and said, "Clearly, Dee, you are still such a rookie when it comes to battle. I am going to win this. My final attack is going to be shadow claw."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games