Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageAs she waited for his reaction, her sudden movements caused more pain to stab her. It was in her stomach this time, where Sebastian had torn his hand through it. She placed her hand to her abdomen and groaned softly. Angelique's hand fell away from Edan's arm. Her body curled into a tight fetal position. She stayed still for a long moment until it finally passed. Angelique gulped in breath and heard Alastar saying something about getting new clean clothes. Slowly, she nodded as she took in her surroundings.

She closed her eyes and laid her head back against the pillow. Angelique took her time inhaling. This took a few seconds before the pain in her abdomen subsided. Opening her eyes, she looked over at Edan and smiled to see him still there. "I see that Alastar trusts you," she murmured. She carefully rolled towards Edan. "He is...my brother. We're very close, as you can tell. He's been taking care of me all this time."

OmmOmmCookies: ~~
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:17 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan could tell there was pain coming from her. He couldn't tell why though, until she clutched her stomach and groaned. Again he didn't know what to do, or what was wrong. Did she need to vomit? Or was it a stabbing pain? His eyes showed a moment of confusion and lost puppy dog until she took a deep breath and Alastar left.

The sounds of pain slowly but surly subsided and she was smiling at him once again. "I don't think he trusts me too much." He wearily looked back at the door, had he heard that or was he already gone. The guy looked like he was going to break Edan's neck every time their eyes met. She spoke about him being her brother. A wave of confusion took his eyes again, but he had a distinct Irish accent. Angelique did not. But another thought came erasing that confusion. He mentally slapped himself, step siblings. "You are close. I can see that." He glanced at the door again.

But only just briefly before he turned back to Angelique. "So I hope you get better soon." He said trying to make small talk.

[[OoC: Someone needs to run into Alastar in the hall. Just because it would frustrate him.]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:32 am

Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageEdan appeared confused by her state. A spark of amusement lit up inside of her. Of course, he would not have the slightest idea as to what was going on with her. A lie easily made its way to her lips. Angelique laid her head against the pillow. "It's pure crap, this time of month," Angelique hissed, pretending that her midsection was cramping. Then, she pretended that the pain disappeared and she was fine once again. "It's horrible."

She giggled at his blatant observation. "Of course he doesn't," she said. "What protective big brother would let their sister alone with a guy? And in her own room, nonetheless?" Angelique giggled once more and grinned at Edan. "How are you? I'm sorry I didn't sit with you and the others last night. My friend Kasey wanted to talk to me, and I couldn't just leave her hanging."

OmmOmmCookies: Mhm, I'll see what I can do. I messaged Hidden, so maybe she'll have her character run into Alastar.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:21 pm

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey groaned and rolled over in her blood red silk sheets. Glancing over at the clock she saw that she nearly missed a whole day of school. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes and sighed "Even when I am half vampire I still get sick." She mummbled feeling a little more better then she did that morning. Standing up she ran her fingers through her hair. Seeing that it wasnt as soft and it was damp. Walking to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she snarled up her nose and opened up the cabinet and pulled out some hair dye and died her hair then hoped into the shower. 30 minutes later she got out and wrapped a towl around her and pulled out her hair dryer and plugged it in then left the bathroom and headed to her room, and grabbed an out fit. Heading back to the bathroom and dried her hair and left it and then got dressed. Once she was finished she looked in the mirror. Nodding in approval she streched and cleaned up her mess then went to her room and cleaned up there. Looking around she saw everything was back in order and walked over and grabbed her room keys and left the room and walked down the hallway yawning. ..

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:* I am back!*

HatterHarleyQuinn Original
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:29 pm

[[OMG! WOLFY! How are you?]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Evoblack
[[OMG! WOLFY! How are you?]]

((I am fine a little iffy but fine.))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:08 pm

[[I'm glad you're all right. I really missed. you! :3 I'm so glad you're back! it hasn't been the same without you.

Also, Hero, I'll have Sebastian run into Alastar.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 am

((Aww thank you, and you know what to make up everything I will take the last boy!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 am

[[Actually, Wolfy, don't. If you do, you would have to pair your character with your other one, Kasey. That would be kind of awkward, not to mention unfair to yourself. Try to see if anyone else you know might want the character.

What does everybody else think about this?]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 am

Potential Couples (from what I've observed, not determined)

~ Raven & Alexander
~ Angelique & Edan

Then the other girls are Fleur, Amelia and Kasey. The other boys are Alastar, Sebastian, and the unclaimed boy. Hopefully all mortals end up with a vampire lover.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:36 am

((Aww well pooy..oh well))

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:28 am

[[Trying to think of what to do for Sebastian.]]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Alexander was confused. His expression could not hold back that feeling as well and mirrored it well. He was sure he had not asked nor questioned her about her need to write. He said nothing about it though not wanting to provoke her further. Despite her smile he could sense the frustration hidden behind it. He only rolled his eyes at her rebuke of him and rested his head down on the desk. Her attempt at spurring his competitive side though with her challenge did nothing. He merely shook his head and then lifted it to stare straight ahead at the board. "I don't work well with others. Can we just write a poem, say it is a ballad and hand it in without having to write music to go along with it? I write music for me. If the music was meant to have lyrics set to it I will write them myself. I don't do team work. I won't have someone taking half the credit for a master piece of my own creation." He turned to her to look straight at her with an unwavering gaze. "It's nothing personal Raven. Just the pride of a musician. Surely you understand with your writing. I'm sure you would be able to come up with beautiful lyrics though."

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom Blocking really bad.}}

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Evoblack
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

His body was tense all throughout the class. Precalculus was nothing short of interesting. In fact, his mind could do the math that the mortals had come up with so recently. After all, it was only a century old. but his thoughts kept wandering back to Raven and then to Angelique. His body wanted to do what his mind urged it not to do.

So badly he wanted to go after those two. Angelique for defying him; Raven for being so irresistible to torture Alexander. Why did he want to torture Alexander? Merely for the sheer pleasure of hurting someone. He had already established himself as being insane. There was no doubt about that, and definitely no going back on that.

Reluctantly, he scribbled down some equations and made sure to go slow on them. Best not to make the mortals suspicious.

OOC : ----
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games