Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:27 pm
Cione Davnira-Hollywood
Hello, everyone.

Hello.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:30 pm
Omgerd
I still can't find the secret code
TAT
I have failed all cats everywhere
Forgiveness
T^T  

Kittennice

KJ The Undisputed

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:38 pm
What to call me
KJ

Who Accepted my Application
Not sure

Why I Joined
Role playing and managing my empire.

Gaian Age
906 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, battle and action

About me
I am a fun guy who is the leader of a very powerful guild called the Almighty, we are a guild of Demi gods and I love to RP.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:55 pm
Kittennice
Omgerd
I still can't find the secret code
TAT
I have failed all cats everywhere
Forgiveness
T^T

ninja secret code? ninja  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

MintCherrybunny

Obsessive Spirit

11,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:20 pm

What to call me
Foxy

Novama

Why I Joined
Needed a good place to roleplay

Gaian Age
I've had another account but it got hacked, it was three four years old and this one is 1272 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Not sure yet, what ever one fits me

About me
I'm 19, I'm transgender, and I'm a tattooist. I love to roleplay anything really, yaoi, yuri, hetro, fantasy anything really, just ask me.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:56 pm

What to call me
Ralzia or SlapJack

Novama I think

Why I Joined
I was invited

Gaian Age
since 2005

Predicted Favorite Forum
hmmm good question, probably fantasy

About me
I'm 25 college graduate working on getting a MD in education. I love to draw, mostly women in pinup style, I also love to rp, play games, write and discuss new ideas and work on stories with friends :3 I am an easy going guy, a very relaxed guy who just likes to make people happy

heart

Ralzia Takura

Hilarious Lunatic

Sirens Cry

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:45 am

What to call me
You know that thing about how an apostrophe can change everything? Count my name as proof. It's supposed to be "Siren's Cry" but that works too.
"Siren" works for me (>^.^)>

Umm... no one. I was invited. By Novama, if that works.

Why I Joined
1) I don't turn down a welcoming gesture in good faith. 2) I roleplay. A lot. And need more outlets for it. This place seemed nice.

Gaian Age
Errr... older than this account is, that's for sure. Been off and on since what, 2009? Yeah, that sounds right but mind the 3-year gap.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Do I get more options than what the layout's got? Erm, oh hey, my keyboard's getting away from me. I'd probably enjoy the 'multiplayer' forum most though, in the grand scheme of things. If I can fit in, that is.

About me
Rule Zero: Do not control the siren.
Okay, now that I've got that out of the way... I'unno. I mean, I live, eat, drink, breathe and quite often sleep and dream fantasy, so if you're looking for a definitive interest, there it is. I am not a fan of romance for its own sake though. Doesn't mean I won't do it, but I respect the realism of a character's development with other characters. Keep it classy, you know? What, you all hate me now? Okay.
Oh yeah, and my obsession with the strike tag keyboard tends to run away from me from time to time. It's one of my many many ways of being silly.
Oh, you meant the real me? Okay, that works too. Also, games. I do them... a lot. Like, if I'm not on Gaia, I'm probably gaming. Or possibly writing my own story after which this account was named. Or at work or asleep. Wow, I'm actually a really boring person, aren't I? Erm, what else... oh yes, I'm crazy excessively convoluted erm... there is a word for 'strange' that has a positive connotation, right? Unique! That's a good word. And by that I just mean I have a different way of thinking from most of the people I know. Gets me in trouble more often than it gets me out of it though. Some patience may be reasonably suggested.
Oh yes, also I will tease you until Armageddon dooms us all shortly after being asked to stop. It's what I do - if in doubt, if I start poking fun at you it's because I like you enough to pay that close attention anyway. heart

Secret Code
y/S

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:03 am

What to call me
New New Evergreen Goblin - I also accept Evergreen, Goblin, Evergreen Goblin, or Baconus the Debaucherous, High Lord of Awesome and Gloriosity. cat_mrgreen

Novama invited me.

Why I Joined
I was invited, and it seemed interesting. Besides, I like to RP.

Gaian Age
Longer than this account... can't remember the exact year, but I know it was in the 2000s-now range. sweatdrop

Predicted Favorite Forum
1x1 forum. Frankly, I'm not too good at keeping up with group RPs, especially ones with large numbers of RPers - I go away or can't reply for a couple of days, and then suddenly there's a bunch of pages added and I need to figure out where my char is in relation to everyone else. sweatdrop

About me
Well, let's see... I like video games a lot (though when they have a morality mechanic I tend to pick the dark side), and frankly I don't have much of a life outside the computer - depressing, but true. I tend to be rather forgetful and/or absentminded, don't understand people (which is probably a large part of why I have no life outside the computer), and have a bit of an ego - but other than that, I'm absolutely perfect. cat_xd
Oh, and if you insist on hating me, I will want to know why. Then I will probably just bask in your hatred and use the steadily growing flames of your rage to roast marshmallows. twisted

Secret Code
nE

New New Evergreen Goblin

Hilarious Hellraiser

6,965 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

The Sentinel Eclipsis

Powerful Enchantress

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:09 am

What to call me
Guardian or Angel, it's what all my friends call me. (Kanshisha = Guardian, Language: Japanese. Enzeru = Angel, Language: Japanese.)

Novama

Why I Joined
Novama saw a RolePlay I was making and asked if I could run another version of it here. I accepted.

Gaian Age
Roughly six years.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I've found that I can flex better in Fantasy.

About me
I don't know about you, but I like to keep my real life out of the internet life. Anybody or anything could be listening to what I say about myself. I tend to be private in those matters when addressing anybody I don't know in real life. However, I do love some good RPing. For the most part I linger in Fantasy. Romance and any futuristic type stuff is low on my list of RP's to look at because I can't really function to the best of my ability. Other then that, I don't know what to tell you. You can find out more about what I like(stuff that doesn't revolve around my real life) by talking to me. wink

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:20 pm
Hiya! Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I really enjoy 1x1 and small group rps so if you ever wanna do something go ahead and hit me up. smile  

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 1:35 pm
iXx Cole xXi
Hiya! Just wanted to say hi to everyone here. I really enjoy 1x1 and small group rps so if you ever wanna do something go ahead and hit me up. smile

There are rp's in the groups forum that could use you if you want to browse through them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:00 pm

What to call me
FemaleBlaziken or Blaze, I guess

I got invited by Novama

Why I Joined
The guild I am currently rping only had one member I really was rping with so I guess I wanted to have the chance of more varied rps.

Gaian Age
I was hacked a few months ago so this account is newer than my old one. The last one I had was at least years old but this one is 236 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I haven't looked but I am hoping to enjoy one on one rps or romance and fantasy.

About me
In real life, food is a my world so I like trying to add the 'chef' role in my characters a lot. I like a number of things your job is to be interested enough to find them out. wink

Secret Code
heart

FemaleBlaziken

FemaleBlaziken

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:02 pm
New New Evergreen Goblin

Yeah Novama invited me too! XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:50 pm

What to call me
My username is pup720, but most people just call me Pup. uwu

There was no application to begin with. I was invited to the guild by Novama~

Why I Joined
Simply because I love to roleplay. In addition, many of the roleplay guilds I'm in have been incredibly inactive lately, so I needed an active one to join.

Gaian Age
1396 days (3.8 years)

Predicted Favorite Forum
The Group Hangout. I do enjoy 1x1 RPs from time to time, but I much prefer roleplaying with a group. As for genres, I'll probably enjoy all of the three: fantasy, romance, and action. <3

About me
I'm not really one to discuss my real life on the internet, but I'd like to say that I'm a generally nice person. I mostly RP in the Forums (Barton Town), but I like visiting the guilds when there's a good RP up. I am also female and currently in high school. I play volleyball, I love to read and RP, and I make graphics sometimes. Here's a link to one of my old roleplay searches if you'd like to take a look at what my genres are. If you see anything that interests you, feel free to hit me up. c:

Secret Code
0p

with patroclus

Phantom

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:26 pm

What to call me Sheba

Who Accepted my Application Admin Lead

Why I Joined Looking for something new and fresh

Gaian Age 8yrs

Predicted Favorite Forum Oh, um, idk, I just joined and haven't looked around yet at all the things to do in this guild.

About me I'm shy until I get to know you. I like to go shooting. I want a bow and arrow; but mom wants me to have a gun. I love kung fu movies and cartoons. I drink tea not coffee. I do zumba 2-4 times a week and I work. I'm studying to get my license as a massage therapist. And I love animals.

Secret Code
Um....my reading skills must suck b/c I don't see it....that's one secret secret code.

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games