Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 am
"Yeah, well, your everything was sloppy." Lucy growled in response, moving away from Azm since he was stable now.

"We'll hurry.." Ben sighed as he and Niles left the room, shutting the door behind themselves.

After thirty minutes of awkwardness, there was a knock on the door.

"We have a SUV waiting to go at the door." Niles reported. "Ben stayed behind to keep it running and watch out for more house guests."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 pm
"Don't we need to fix Azm first?" Marie asked, stepping out from her corner finally.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:40 am
"There's not much I can do in this room. I need a lot of raw material just to get him running." Lucy replied as she got up and headed for the door.

"We have some here, but only some. And God only knows where there's more androids, so we'll just have to carry him around for a bit."

"And by we, you mean the soldiers..." Ben sighed, moving to Azm with a slumped posture.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:10 am
"I can probably carry him no problem and I'm sure the military will have what ever supplies we might need, right?" she asked moving over to Azm.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:48 am
"There isn't much we can't get." Ben replied with a light chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:34 am
"Thought so," Marie replied as she scooped Azm into her arms. "Let's get him to the nearest base then," she said as she headed for the SUV.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm
"There's a settlement about a day's drive from here." Ben reported as Lucy followed behind Marie. Ben stepped back into the bunker, retrieving the doctor's body.

"We can resupply there. With any luck, we'll have enough supplies to fix Azm. If not, we can get directions to somewhere we can."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:21 am
Marie nodded and stuffed Azm in the back seat, then followed him in. She really didn't want to drive again... ever.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 am
Luckily, Niles was at the wheel, keeping the SUV running and waiting for everyone to take a seat.

Ben went to the back of the vehicle, gently laying down the doctor in the little space he had. After he had finished laying the man down, he rushed to the passenger seat, picking up a gun from the floor and resting it in his lap.

Lucy took the seat behind Ben, glaring out of the window as Niles started to move forward in a hurry, wanting to get away from the place as quickly as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:28 pm
Marie looked over at Azm, stuck between her and Lucy in the back. "Uhg... he's still leaking," she said as some of the coolant dripped out of Azm's arm.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:05 pm
"Rip off some clothing and tie it around the leak." Lucy sighed tiredly. "I'll replace the hose when I can get a new one."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:27 am
Marie nodded and did as instructed, tearing off her sleeve and wrapping it around the leak.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:50 am
"Let me know if he does anything else. Most of it should be minor, but that's why I need to know. I decide it's seriousness."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:18 am
She nodded and kept an eye on Azm.

After a few minutes Azm woke up, his head straighting and looking around the SUV. He looked over at Lucy to his right then Marie to his left. The hard drives in his head clicked rapidly and his body started to react. He kept his limbs shut down and his right coolant pumps. He then rerouted all the coolants left his his body to stay in his torso and head and shutting down any tubes that had been damaged. At least he'd be able to stay awake this way. Once that was done he started to run personal diagnostics.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:22 am
"How are you feeling?" Lucy asked gruffly as Azm started to quietly click away. "Anything serious that I need to know about?"  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games