Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:51 pm
Awesome nerd

Michaela immediately leaned into his embrace, her face buried into his chest and one hand clutching his shirt tightly. "You don't understand, this is all my fault! They didn't trust me to go, so they went instead. If I had just earned their trust...damn it!" Overtaken by her sobs once more, the young woman stayed curled in her guardian's arms, her pain shadowing a small hint of safety.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:16 pm
"Don't you dare think it was your fault." Alcott said gently while holding her close. "And even if you had gone instead, your parents would've been devastated if you had been gone."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:35 pm
Awesome nerd

Tightening her fist around his shirt, Michaela shuddered, a thought pounding at the back of her head that she was forgetting something. Shaking her head, she curled further into him. "B-but it WAS my fault! If I hadn't rejected that man...if I'd just done what he wanted..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:40 pm
"There was a reason your parents chose to go instead, Michaela." Alcott said, feeling her tears soak his shirt. He was curious as to what this man Michaela was talking wanted, but he knew now wasn't the time to ask, so he just kept holding her and tried to comfort her. Damn, if he had his cigarettes things would be a lot easier!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:03 pm
"Yeah, to continue the curse on our family!" she retorted, venom dripping on the word 'curse'. Pulling her head from his chest and looking up, red-rimmed, tear-filled, yet still blazingly red-brown eyes staring into liquid pools of dark blue. "You were right to leave, Alcott. Our family is cursed, happiness rarely lasts. Why would you want to stay anywhere near us when all we have is pain and suffering to describe our past?" The hand clutching the letters let go, reaching up to move the wispy blond hairs from his face. "The ones you loved are gone. So why would you come back...and stay?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:07 pm
Alcott snorted when she mentioned a curse. "It's only a curse if you treat it as such." he said and caressed her cheek to wipe away her tears with his thumb. "I'm staying because I promised them I would and look after you. Besides, I care about you, too." he said softly as the sun hid behind purple and orange clouds.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:17 pm
Her eyes softened, too focused on him to blush. "You do?" she whispered, mentally begging him to keep his hand on her cheek. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:30 pm
"Why?" he raised an eyebrow. "Why not? I always had the.." He had trouble finding the right word. "Honor of seeing you anytime I saw your parents, and even though you were an annoying doofus most of the time, you were still a pretty cute kid." he smirked. Little did Alcott know that he cared about Michaela like a little sister, not at all like how she thought of him, and he didn't realize it because he was still stuck in semi-grief mode.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:43 pm
On the inside, Michaela deflated at the word 'kid'. That was all he thought of her as, a kid. What was even the point anymore? Why did she keep trying? After all, he didn't want her...and he likely never would. That shadow thing was wrong. Alcott was sixteen years older than her, too grown up to actually want an immature harlot like her. Why would he? Suddenly realizing her near-nakedness, Michaela pulled away from him, standing, crossing her arms in front of her chest, and moving to the mouth of the cave. "The first tie I came here on my own, Axel had just broken my heart. I was so depressed, I just wanted to curl up and never go back down. And then the sun set, and I saw the crystals change colors with the clouds. Look up...they're stunning."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:12 pm
Alcott watched her break away from the hug with a different emotion floating around her, although he couldn't quite pinpoint it. He did, however, notice the crystals on the walls of the cave and couldn't help but gape at their beauty. They shined in all sorts of colors, teleporting them into an entirely different world filled with beauty. The only thing that ruined his moment was when he saw the moon, bright and full. Bright and full. Bright... and full... "Oh no." Alcott breathed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:19 pm
Turning at his outburst, she raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm
He quickly looked at her. "Nothing. I... We have to go. Now."' he said and started heading to the mouth of the cave, hoping his wings weren't bulging.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 pm
The teen nodded reluctantly, then held out her hand. "I need the letters. They can't leave the cave."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:49 pm
Alcott groaned and quickly picked up the papers, he strode over and put the papers in her arms. "Done? Then let's go." he said and waited for her to leave first.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:01 pm
Michaela quickly shoved the papers into a peephole, then eased herself out of the cave and over the edge. Just as both her legs were over, she lost her footing. Before the scream even left her lips, Michaela's terrified eyes met Alcott's, her plea for help already reaching out for him. She plummeted towards the rocks below, screaming.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games