Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 pm
Kaya meandered into the pub and glanced around, mismatched eyes falling on the bar first and foremost. "Rum at long last. Far too long has it been since my last drink." he voiced as he walked over, striding easily across the room as if he owned the place. Maybe one day, he would.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm
The man leered again as Alex walked off and wrapped his arm around Yuko’s shoulder to lift her out of the booth. He staggered a little in surprise because she weighted more than he had thought and propped her up beside him to get his baring. Her chest had flattened considerably as they had talked and now she opened blurry icy blue eyes a crack to glance at the man.

“I’m sleepin damn it.” She mumbled though a stiff mouth and pushed down on his shoulder that her hand was over. He went down, but his knees didn’t buckle, instead, his knee cracked, the upper bone sticking out the back of his legs. He screamed released her and collapsed. She, on the other hand, staggered into the booth, falling onto her butt, and whipped her hand across her mouth to remove drool, her eyes skimming the bar before falling shut and she fell backwards, asleep again.

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:23 pm
"Holy s**t," is the first phrase out of Alex's mouth. With a bit of a chuckle, Alex walks up to the man whose lower leg bones are jutting out of his knees. "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE ******** OUT!" he shouts at the writhing man. With a smug smirk, he returns to his drink and to his seat, letting the polymorphing lady sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:29 pm
Receiving no rum at first request, Kaya waited for the barkeeper to turn away and attempted to snatch his own bottle from behind the bar. Only to find himself face to steel with an overly polished belt buckle.

"Can I help you?" the barkeeper asked, somehow having managed to catch the man in the act.

"Eeh...of course ye can. I find myself looking for a bit of rum, might I ask that you start a tab for me in..." he looked around for a moment, noticing a strange looking creature nearby. "his name?" he requested as he pointed out Alex.

"That thing a friend of yours?" the barkeeper asked as he grabbed the man a bottle.

"Not a good one, at the moment, but I'm hoping to change that 'fore night's end." Kaya replied as he took the proffered bottle and wandered over to Alex, the moogle.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 pm
With his drink just about finished, Alex starts to get up to leave the pub before some human sits down across the table from him. Not knowing how to react, he responds with a simple "...wassap, kupo?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:43 pm
Kaya looked at the strange creature, never having seen or heard of a Moogle before. "Just wondering what the hell you are, exactly. Figured I might be in need of a partner in crime...maybe a cabin boy if you've naught talent." the captain replied easily, taking a swig of his drink.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:49 pm
Alex raises an eyebrow at the eccentric human. "Huh. I must be the only moogle in this entire city. That kinda sucks, kupo." He then does a double take at what the human has to say after his little remark. "The ******** kinda criminal are you, talking like that? Sounds to me like you're the one that lacks talent, kupo. Or brains, for that matter."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 pm
*Appears at a table in the darkest corner of the pub and places a computer on the table. Looks around the bar to assess the people in the room before opening the computer and starting several programs.*  

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:02 pm
"Wouldn't know, to tell the truth." Kaya replied. "Never been here before and city life's never been my lifestyle anyway." he remarked. "And I'm what's called a pirate. Captain Rayvn's my name, though they call me the White Raven, I hear." he informed the moogle boy.

"And I'm quite accomplished, If I say so myself." he retorted, feigning hurt at the would-be scathing remarks.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 pm
"I can relate on that level, kupo. This is my first day here as well, although I'm not much for sea travel," Alex says. "I'm not much for breaking the law either, and I don't think magic and piracy would mix. You'll hafta look for a lackey somewhere else, kupo." With that, Alex rises from his seat and goes to the door. "Later," he says finally before leaving the pub.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Rizrael

Eternal Hellraiser

16,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:13 pm
*Looks up from my computer and takes note of the scene that just transpired. Closes the computer and puts it away before setting my feet on the table and leaning back in my chair.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:36 pm
The man had fainted, and the sound of the door closing woke Yuko up. Her head snapped up, and she blinked around, yawning loudly and covering her mouth with a half scarred hand. Her eyes flickered to it, and she swore colorfully, her skin tint darkening in a rapid tan that any normal person could only get from spending large amounts of time in the sun. Her hair shorted to a shaggy brown and she became a he with bright green eyes, baggy black pants and sandals. A thick tail popped out of his backside as he stood and stumbled to the bar, still drowsy, and matching white ears rose out of his hair. He eyed the bartender suspiciously.

“I’ll have anything but what you just gave me.” He said, watching him closely for anything funny. He didn’t know what had happened, but one second he was wide awake and another he had been passed out in a booth, the Moogle he had been taking to gone.

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

gearfreak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:50 pm
((Time warp much fellas?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:37 pm

-|- ninja -|-

Chuzuka

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 pm
Liz sighed and got up her and looked around. SHe let a little shodow creep across her face making her more alluring to speak to. Her black eyes scanned the area.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff