Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:52 pm
Pure T0rture
I forgot, did Zeke and the gang already leave?

Mayah Playah

Nodding, Damian used his snow lance to make ice beneath his feet and slide him around. The ice behind him shattered into shards that sank into nearby demons, and as the 'king' slid around, he heard a banging nearby. Jumping off the ice, Damian headed towards the thick doors, holding his lance tightly, ready to strike. Ready to strike, he pulled open the door and was just about to plunge the lance into whoever was locked inside, though when he saw who it was, he immediately stopped. "Ben?" he asked in mid-plunge, the sharp blade of his lance just an inch from his son's forehead. "What... What are you doing in the wine cellar?" he demanded with a vein pulsing at the side of his head.

"I'm fine." Armageddon assured, letting her hold on to him. He could understand her fear, anyone would be scared from that experience. Except him, of course. "What's the plan?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:58 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"DADDY!" Benjamin leaped forward, wrapping his arms around his father's stomach. "I just wanted to look coooooool!!" he whined, tears running down his face as he wailed. "Don't tell Mom, Dad! She'll KILL ME!"

She pointed up at the wall behind the portal. "I was thinking that, if we managed to blow that up, the blast could rupture the portal and possibly force it's closing. It also would distract Erik, weakening it further. Armageddon, can you do it?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:40 pm
Awesome nerd
yeah they did

Mayah Playah

Letting out a sigh as spun around, watching those around her, the queen looked around in annoyance, trying to find that jerk who'd started it all.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Multiple veins pulsed at the side of the fake king's head. "Benjamin Foster, when I'm through with this you are getting suck a spanking!" he yelled. "Fosters drink Bud Light! Nothing else!"

Armageddon looked over to the portal then a good distance over, seeing Erik observe the mauling with faint amusement. "I think I could try." he nodded and began taking off for the wall.

Erik let a small yawn slip past him. This was entertaining at first, yes, but now he was growing rather tired of the massacre. Besides, his job was done, so he had no reason to stay here. He was just about to turn and walk to the portal when he sensed something coming to him, and fast. Slightly raising an eyebrow, the embodiment gazed over until his emerald eyes spotted the new queen charging. Erik narrowed his eyes. Was she trying to find him? How cute.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:16 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"But there isn't any here!" he whined, waterfalls of tears flowing down his cheeks. "And the last time I drank it, Mom started crying and hugged the bottle so I couldn't drink it!"

Meanwhile, Myka set to work searching for her son. "Ben? Benjamin?! Where the Hell are you?" Hearing his familiar whine, she followed the sound and soon stood before the wine cellar. "There you are! Thank you for finding him, Roy."
Ben immediately stopped crying, turning up to look at his father. "Roy? Wait... you didn't tell her?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:26 pm
Awesome nerd
yeah they did

Mayah Playah

Finally spotting him, Lynx gave a small huff and moved just close enough so that her arrow would hit. Aiming, she grinned and fired at him a few times, hoping one hit.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Before Damian could say anything more, he heard the voice that made him freeze and spun around to see Myka. It took him a moment to remember who he was masquerading as, but before he could speak he heard Ben and glanced down at him. "And I won't anytime soon." he said loud enough for only Ben to hear. "Remember, this has to be a secret." He smiled back at Myka. "It's okay. I'm just glad I got to him before one of those beasts did." he said while patting the boy's shoulder.

Erik narrowed his eyes and dodged most of the arrows, one coming so close that it took strands of his black hair with it. He exhaled slowly through his nose but smiled calmly at her. "Nice archery skills." he commended and outstretched his right hand, where a flash of light engulfed his hand. "What do you think of mine?" A golden boy was in his hands when the light died down, wearing a rose symbol similar to the one on Lan-Ran's steel. Erik moved the boy and moved his free hand over his shoulder, where a quiver appeared with only one arrow in it. He pulled out said arrow, pulled the string of his bow back, and took aim at the queen. His right eye glowed red and the pupil turned slit. He let go of the string and sent the arrow flying.
The arrow shined as it soar through the air; in the midst of its flight it separated into four different arrows, two of which took down a demon and a civilian.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:48 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She smiled and reached out, patting his cheek. "Thank you so much! Your new wife is so lucky to have such a great husband as you."
"If only you knew, Mom," chuckled Ben, looking back up to his father. "Haha, either you tell her, or I will, Old Man.""

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

blinking when he fired back, Lynx did her best to dodge teh arrows, one of which scraped her shoulder, the other going right through her false leg. Looking down at the hole left by said arrow, the queen gave a sigh. "well, that's not good."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Ben, now's really not the time." Damian sighed, not noticing movement out of the corner of his eye.

"Such a shame that the kingdom must lose its queen so soon." Erik cooed while pulling out another arrow his quiver created. He took aim and smirked ruefully at the woman. "I'll mourn for you." he seethed-
BOOM!
The embodiment hesitated and fired the arrow in his surprise, causing it to fly a few feet above the queen. Erik growled and spun around, gasping when he saw the entire wall fall over the portal. He gazed at it then looked around fiercely, his emerald eyes falling on the redheaded demon that dusted his hands. "You idiot!" Erik snarled and began firing arrow after arrow at Armageddon.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:36 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"What do you mean, now's not the time? There's always a time!" he insisted.
Myka looked between them, blinking. "Guys, what's going on here? Is there... something wrong?"
The teen turned back to his mother, expression determined. "Mom, Roy's not-"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:41 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

seeing that he was distracted, the queen took aim once more and fired another two arrows at him. please hit.... she prayed silently while limping away as fast as she could in her wedding gown.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:16 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian tensed up, too, when he saw the shadowy silhouette leap into the air. It grew out its long claws and bared its sharp teeth at Myka, screeching during its pounce. Damian moved behind her in less then a second and plunged the blade of his lance into the beast. The creature squirmed as it was impaled and tried to pull itself off the lance, but Damian wouldn't let it go that easily. Frost seethed out of the weapon and slowly ate away at the monster's entire body until it was frozen solid. The 'king' waited for it to stop moving completely then swung his lance down and shattered it to pieces. Fragments of frost scattered everywhere, making it seem like snow was falling around the white-haired king with fierce eyes.

Erik was just about to shoot Armageddon down when he felt a sharp pain on his right arm. Snarling, he looked over and glared at the arrow protruding from his arm. Gritting his teeth, he pulled it out and looked over, no longer seeing the queen around. Erik bellowed out a few choice words and made his bow disappear via a flash of light. He snapped his fingers and opened up a portal of light, glaring at the entire scene. How easy it would be to just crush this mansion and the people in it, but he had to be patient. They would get a satisfying death, satisfying for him. Erik looked back at the portal and stepped through it, vanishing with it in seconds.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:23 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka shrieked and moved to hold her arms over her stomach, when the growling monster was silenced. Looking up, she was shocked and amazed to see it stabbed by... a snow lance? Myka gasped and brought her hand to her chest. "Roy... how do you know how to do that?" she asked, taking a step back. "That's Damian's-" She stopped herself, coming closer and setting her hand on his chest. "... Damian?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:28 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

grumbling to herself as she made her way out of the room, the queen looked around for someone who could help her. be it her husband, or one of his guards. just as long as she got out of there before - oh, nope... there it goes. "s**t!" she frowned, watching as the oil from her mechanical leg started to leak onto her dress.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games