Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:26 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hush now," he ordered gently, stroking the man's side. "And sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day." Settling into the pillows, Leon took a deep breath and closed his eyes, losing himself to a blissful sleep with his lover in his arms.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:54 am
Mayah Playah
Sooooooooo maybe Leon helps Nikki overcome his war-trauma/fear of snow?

User Image

Nikolai found himself the first to awaken. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. His body was finally making him pay for all the work he put it through yesterday. Even the tiniest movements were met with awful pain, like how one would feel after a day of ruthless exercise. But it was a pain he gladly accepted, because he could guilt trip Leon into taking care of him all day. Smiling at the thought, the Sin looked over to look down at his lover. Such a peaceful face. What could he be dreaming about?
Nikolai smiled to himself then looked out at the window to see how it was outside. What greeted him was not the sunlight, far from it. The sky was gray and bleak, the window was tinted with ice, and inches of snow blanketed the outside world. Nikolai felt his smile slowly leave him as well as his grip on the blanket tighten. Snow. He hated snow. It always snowed in Russia, especially during times of war. The color of blood on snow was blinding. He was well aware of that fact, and as the threat of trauma lingered over his mind, the fresh memory of Leon's own death in his arms last year hung above him. The fist on the blanket trembled slightly.
He truly hated snow.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:04 am
Leon Court

Leon shifted as Nikolai moved, trying to get comfortable again. As usual, he dreamt of darkness, silent and still, deadly and frightening. Leon hated these dreams, but always managed to force a ray of light into the dream. Somehow, he could almost always summon Nikolai into the darkness, and suddenly, all the darkness would disappear. It was beautiful, really beautiful.
His eyes slowly fluttered open, looking for that warmth he soon found. Leon sat up, setting a large, warm hand on the shaking fist. "Are you cold?" he asked, using his other hand to brush the crazy curls from the Russian's face.

Awesome nerd
Oh, I like the sound of that~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:29 am
Mayah Playah
...Someone disabled my sig. emotion_donotwant

User Image

Slightly startled by the hand over his fist, Nikolai jolted for a second before realizing who was beside him. "Oh, no, dearie, I'm fine." he assured with a light smile then nudged his head towards the window. "Although it seems we're snowed in. Lucky us, hmm?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:01 pm
Leon Court

"Are we?" Leon glanced to the window, looking over the pristine white snow. "Funny. I had no idea it was going to snow. The weather reports said clear skies and such for the week." With a small smile, he turned his eyes back to his lover and chuckled. "But I'm certainly not complaining. So what do you want to do today?"

Awesome nerd
Wait, what? How did they do that?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:04 pm
Mayah Playah
Because it was only slightly larger than that limit of theirs. So, of course, someone went on overlord mode.

User Image

"Oh, I could think of a few things~" the Russian smiled lightly before turning to fully face him. "Then again, my body still needs rest after that fantasy of yours. Anything you'd like to try out today, dearie?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:34 pm
Leon Court

"Honestly, I'd like to see if you can spend the entire day without coming on to me," he answered, laughing as he stood and grabbed his glasses from the nightstand. "Besides, I don't want to hurt you."

Awesome nerd
Do you mean the one that you set up for the month you were gone? Or did you make a different one?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah
The one I made to explain that I'd be gone.

User Image

Nikolai laughed brightly. "We could always have another drinking contest, if you'd like?" he suggested. "Mmm, or we could talk. There's still quite a bit I don't know about for you, and I'm sure the same can be said about me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:03 pm
Leon Court

He nodded, smiling as he tugged on a pair of jeans. "Let's talk. I want to know everything about you." Leon moved back to Nikolai, kneeling on the ground and crossing his arms on top of Nikolai's legs. "Let's play the Question Game. You ask me a question, but you have to answer it too, and then I ask a question that we both answer, and so on and so on. Sound alright?"

Awesome nerd
But... That was up for a month. That's like, the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah
I know...

User Image

The Sin smiled and ran his long fingers through Leon's purple hair. "Sounds like a long game, but I don't mind. You ask first, dearie."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:06 am
Leon Court

"It'll be worth it," he said, smiling. After a moment of thought (and leaning his head into Nikolai's fingers), Leon looked back up at him and grinned. "What were you like when you were in school?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:45 pm
Mayah Playah
Guess who's first chair in symphonic band again~

User Image

"I didn't go to school." Nikolai answered almost immediately. "We didn't have many educational systems back then - the Five Year Plan didn't make things easier, mind you - and I had to work in my dear father's place when he died. But when I immigrated to America Sloth felt it was only right to learn a few things. Get my charm and IQ raised and all that. Give me a moment to think, dearie... Hmm... In college I started off very solemn, in all honesty, dearie. I was still filled with those thoughts of revenge and all, and I was silent because, well, I didn't know much English by then. Sloth always had to translate for me, you know. Eventually, though, I became that nice, mysterious charmer many fall for today~" he explained and smiled back at Leon. "What of you, dearie? What was your school life like? Any scandals? Taking bribes for grades? Giving bribes for grades?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 pm
Leon Court

Leon thought for a moment, then shook his head and chuckled. "Actually, believe it or not, I was a total punk in high school. I was part of a small gang, and we'd beat up kids we thought were annoying, frighten teachers into passing us, that sort of thing. Once I got into college, I realized that I had really screwed myself up. I hadn't learned a thing, and all I had left was my gang, who wasn't around me anymore. That was when I became quiet and studious, and here I am now. Nothing special or interesting, I don't think, but I learned how to fight." He shrugged, then grinned. "Your turn."

Awesome nerd
... Henry?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:03 pm
Mayah Playah
More like Watson from Season 3!

User Image

"Ooh, a bad boy~" Nikolai purred. He tilted his head back to give it some thought before looking back at his lover. "Tell me a secret. Something about your past you've never told anyone."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:10 pm
Leon Court

"A secret, huh?" he repeated, scratching his chin in thought. There wasn't much to be told, but there was always... Heh, why not? "When I was a kid, my big sister was my hero. I wanted to be just like her, to the point where I asked my mom if it was possible for me to be a girl one day. When she was at school, I used to wear her clothes and read aloud from her diary, pretending that I was her." He laughed a little, rubbing the back of his neck at the memory. "I don't think she ever knew."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games