Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"My kind?" Nikolai echoed and glared at the priest. "Enlighten me then, Holy One, what's my kind, huh?"

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:12 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony lifted his hand, brushing away a bit of silver hair. "Small, distinguishable, beautiful. These will make you stand out, and if my past comes back to haunt me, they'll be able to find you and dispose of you with relative ease," he said, genuine worry in his eyes. "I don't...I don't want something to happen to you, just because I was an idiot."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:24 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai reached up and gripped the hand held out towards him. "I can take care of myself, Anthony." he assured with a hard look. "I'm not as weak and delicate as you think." His features quickly softening, he offered him a small smile. "And if anything happens, I at least have you to help me... right?" He leaned against the priest's hand and stared into his eyes, his lime green eyes piercing and searching for any sign of confirmation (no pun intended).

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:29 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Just say the word, and I will do what must be done," promised the spellbound priest, his lust-clouded eyes staring into Nikolai's.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Just look at those eyes, listen to his words. Poor guy's falling hard and fast. Nikolai decided he would let this happen a little longer than needed, make sure the crash from falling would be painful and long. Biting back the wicked smile he felt, Nikolai smiled gratefully at Anthony and leaned in, planting a tender kiss on his lips. "Thank you." he whispered after pulling away, still inches away from his mouth. "I... I don't know what I'd do without you." he admitted, a blush burning brightly on his cheeks.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:38 pm
Awesome nerd
Yo, post for Dealer

User Image

Anthony chuckled and smiled, his hand on Nikolai's hip. "Sleep in Sister Kimberley's room?" he suggested.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Well isn't that thrilling." Nikolai muttered with a gloomy expression. "I just confess my feelings to you and I get a joke in return. Yes, that's what every guy wants to hear when they spew their heart out." The smirk he was unable to bite back, however, contradicted his words.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:23 pm
Awesome nerd
Yo, post for Dealer

User Image

The cocky priest grinned and pressed his lips to Nikolai's neck. "At least I have a sense of humor. You could be developing feelings for the emotionally unavailable Father Donovan."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Mmm, I know I have~ Sloth cooed in Nikolai's head. Ah, to see such a quiet man cringe under my touch alone!
Stay focused, Sloth, Nikolai mentally scolded while swooning from the kiss. "I guess that's true." he murmured with a light smirk. He gazed up at the priest's face then scowled, "Oh don't give me that look! I... I still haven't forgiven you."

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:11 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony chuckled, scraping his teeth against a pleasure point. "Then what do I have to do to earn such...delectable forgiveness?" he asked, tilting his head up to lightly nibble Nikolai's earlobe.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's face scrunched up with the struggle to not moan. "Nngh.... A... A lot more than that." he hissed while setting his hands on the priest's chest and weakly tried pushing him back.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:35 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Hmm, that sounds like a challenge," he purred, one hand sliding to rest over Nikolai's growing bump while he nipped at the tender flesh.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai winced as he felt the familiar warmth against his own hardened warmth, but he tried hard not to acknowledge it. "A-Ah.... N... Nice t-try...." he grunted as a blush climbed upon his frail face.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:17 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I love a good challenge," whispered Anthony as he sank his teeth into Nikolai's pleasure point, his hand rubbing the hard flesh-hill.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"A-Ah!" Nikolai gasped and arched into Anthony. He cursed himself loud enough for both men to know that he couldn't hold back anymore, and even then his right leg moved up a little to make access in the lower regions easier. The silver-haired man's breathing began to turn into pants as his fingers rose from behind to grip the priest's shoulders and the cloth above them.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games