Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:06 am
Bara
I started to bleed badly while fighting Deep Blue this is it.Then a sword appered in my hand then I turned into a diifrent form (
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.) Then I got stabbed in the heart after a hour then with my remaning strenth stabbed Deep Blue then I died.Before I died I saw mew aqua come out.I also saw Akios soul go back.

Katy
"Why am I still alive!?" tears started falling from my eyes I helped kill Chiarīdā,the earth is dead because of me.I grabbed a sword and decided to kill myself but I couldn't.I saw some mew aqua come out then I said to the others "Use that mew aqua and use sun drew to heal the earth"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(You can make a warrior form aswell)  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:10 pm
Then kitsune said "a person is stronge by only the wish your heart wants to grant that is the wish that makes you fight then kitsune shot An arrow to the sky then it stated to rain arrows then kitsune appeared to Bara "you have done so much for Tokyo now you can rest in peace akio will be fine" then I took the mew aqua and hugged her then kitsune went to Katy and took the mew aqua "you have a good heart so your sacrifice won't be for nothing" then kitsune opens a portal and did the same with all the other mews past present and futter then raven turns back to her good self smiled at the other mews and walked away as she walked away she disappeared  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:14 pm
I knew what I wished for. I wished for everyone to be ok. Kokiri, Katsune, Lola, Chirida, Bara... it was want I wanted most. And Kisshu. I growled. "They are NOT dying today!" I yelled. Sun dew spilled from my blade, finding it's way to the dead. I didn't know what would happen next, but heck was I nervous.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:37 am
Bara
I woke and saw I was alive again but still cover in blood I then saw Akio was pale but still alive,"Thank you Kitsune and Mila" I suddenly turned back into my warrior form.

Chiarīdā
I saw me and Bara we're alive all because of Kitsune and Mila "Thank you" I suddenly saw me and Bara we're in Warrior form. ( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. )

Katy
I saw earth back to normal to normal then I saw everybody alive I then saw I was so happy then I saw some camara people and they knew we we're crystal mew mew then they said and they said "Why do you look diffrent" then Bara said "This is Mew Kitsune princess of sundrew,this is Mew Gumdrop princess of the sea,this is Mew Devil a evil go good mew,this is Mew Lola a sweet little mew,this is Mew Ai,this is Mew Cheerleader warrior of air and I'm mew Rose warrior of love".

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnNqJU11RwE7Aadzf_X29_RefxE4GD5zuBG197X5RNOA6PGQm6  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:52 am
I smiled. "Yay! Your alive!" I yelled. "Everybody's okay... everybody..." I was so happy. Everything was just fine! My little friend came up to me. "You did it!" She shouted. "You guys saved everything!" I smiled. I looked around. I saw Kisshu, alive and well, smiling an amazingly kind and admiring smile at me. And I returned that happy smile. I mean, why not?  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:10 am
Bara
"Guys lets go" I jumped into the sky with Chiarīdā and the others I saw that it was noon I turned back.

Chiarīdā
When we got back to the cafe and I said "We won't need to be fighting anymore so I guess we'll be going back to are normal lifes" I cryed a little then I saw Ryou he said "Good job"

Katy
Thank you mew mews me and the other cynaclones went back to are planet and we had enough mew aqua to revie our planet I started to cry a little.

1 year later  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:40 am
It had bee a year since the destruction of everything. I ended up keeping my powers, I inherited a large mansion that my real parents had left me (they just found the will), my little friend Kiri moved in with me, and Kisshu came back after he fixed his planet. (Yay!) Me and Hanon stayed in touch all the time, and everything was great! I still hung out with all the mews, and sometimes helped out in the city. It was perfect. And I thought it would be. Forever. Thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:11 am
After 1 year Bara went to england with her class but them other mews lived peacefully untill today there is a new evil ANTI MEW MEW!!! http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/031/3/d/the_dark_mew_mews__contest_entry__by_ravenismyname-d5te7sk.png

Chiarīdā
I woke up and saw I had a messge on my phone one from Bara and one from Ryou the one Bara wrote said she was having fun in england the the one from Ryou said he found new evil then I got up and shouted "CRYSTAL MEW MEW IS BACK"I got changed and ran to cafe mew mew.

Banana
I saw I was late for school my school was the only school that still goes on,on saturday I ran then bumped into a girl with Blackish blueish hair "Sorry" I said and ran of but then I saw a cafe "CUTE" I shouted then I saw a light and I then saw I was in no we're I then saw a rabbit I then saw it go insided of me "I 'm scared but I feel warm"
(Banana will be the leader untill Bara comes back I've made a profile for her)  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

ochaku

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:41 pm
(Sorry for not replying yesterday, my internet was down. Can someone explain to me what has happened so far?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:05 pm
(Basically... were on to part two! New character, Mew Banana.)
Receiving Ryou's text, I ran out of my mansion. "See you later, Kiri, Kissh!" I yelled as I left. I headed for the cafe. And I only thought one thought. The mew's were back!  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:32 pm
(It's also been 1 year in the game)
Chiarīdā
when I got to the cafe I noticed a girl on the ground but she was in school uniform "She must go to that school we're they still go to on satruday" I decided to leave her and I ran into cafe mew mew.

Banana
I woke up "I wonder what happened" I looked at my watch "I'M LATE" I got up and ran into another girl "s..orry" I got up and ran to the train stop "I'm so late I missed the train" I decided I'll just run I got there by 11:30 am and then I got detention.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:53 am
i stared after the other girl. To most, she would be a girl who had school on Saturday and was probably late. But to me, she was special. She was more then that. The mark on her shoulder... there was no denying it. "I think we found the next mew..." I said.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:34 am
Chiarīdā
I saw Mila "Hi mila-san" I waved at her I heard Ryou say "Anti mew mew" then I muttered "oh no" I started to wonder who they we're.I started to think more anti mews I hoped no of them we're Katy.I saw Samu but then I hid behind a bench.No he can't see me like this.

Banana
I got to maths class and sighed sinces I had 1 hour detention after school I then saw are P.E teacher he said we had P.E early I wasn't happy sinces we we're doing high jump.I saw it was starting at 110cm then the teacher said "How do you show up Banana"I started to worry but some how I did it!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:44 am
"Anti-Mew?" I asked. "Like Clara? If she's still alive somehow, I swear..." I mumbled. "Anyway, did you see that girl who ran off because she had school? Did you see her? She had a Mew Mark!"  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:17 am
Banana
After detention I saw a giant spider then I saw a man with long brown hair he said "say mew mew banana metamorphosis" I then said "ok mew mew banana metamorphosis" I suddenly turned into a half rabbit girl.

Chiarida
"Guys I found a prerequisite" I saw it was near that school that's open on Saturday" then I transformed "mew mew cheerleader metamorphosis" I waited for Mila to transform.  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games