Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:22 pm
~Kylie~

User Image

Kylie jumped in surprise at the sound of her name, but relaxed a little when she turned towards where it came from. Squinting, she could just make out the outline of Bongo's messy dark hair in the shadows. And his smile. Wait... a smile? Weren't they kidnapped? His words were reassuring though; she liked the idea of being able to show off her talent, but at the same time she felt confused. Why were they all of a sudden doing this show? The child bit her lip and pulled her quivering legs to her chest with a small nod. "Thanks, Bongo," she replied quietly, "I promise I won't let you down." Whatever it was they were planning, she would go with it with everything she got. A sudden thought occurred to her and she licked her dry lips worriedly. "What about everyone else? Is everybody okay?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

Before anyone could answer, boots could be heard on the wooden floor as Ekkheardt returned, swinging his cane in figure eights. He stopped in the center on the collection of cages and eyed Bongo. "Good to see your back in the world of the conscious." He said with a wink. He turned in a circle, hands out, looking eyeing each of the others. "So! What reason have you lot come up with to not put each of your heads on my mantle piece?" He smiled, a mad glint in his eyes. "Better be good..." He warned, almost a whisper.

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:02 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust jumped when he heard their captor enter the room and speak. Rust moved as close as the bars would let him and answered. "I have an idea." He announced to the pale man. "First of all," He listed all of the packs skills, "Mischief is good with healing, so she can help keep the other performers in top condition, Kylie and Bongo would make a great accuracy show, call them father and daughter or something, Snowball and Jamie are great cooks. Marie does acrobats, and Slingshot and Garret are clever and strong." he pointed them all out to the creep, then looked at him, "As for my idea..." he glanced at Estelle briefly."I am a fair hand at mechanics, and if you can get me the supplies, I can build you something that can preform for you forever. All you would have to do is keep it oiled and wined up. In the meantime, Estelle and I can sing."

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:53 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle's stomach lurched nervously when the terrifying man strode into the room; she jumped at the sound of his boots hitting the floor. She hated everything about him, from the way he looked at them from the way he spoke and walked. He seemed to be a rather insane man, and she didn't like their situation one bit. Her trust for Rust, however, steadied her, and allowed her the composure of someone who really knew what they were doing. At the moment, however, she couldn't stop shaking. She could only nod encouragingly at what Rust was saying, making sure this man got the message that they were serious.

User Image

Kylie's reaction to the man's appearance was similar to Estelle's: clinging to the bars closest to the other cages, quivering in fright yet nodding softly all the same. It was all they could do, really. When she heard Rust explain each of their talents, she couldn't help but be a bit confused. Accuracy... show? she thought, almost questioning it out loud, but catching herself. She knew if she made the wrong move, it could ruin the whole plan and if Bongo was okay with this plan, so was she.

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:58 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Moving this back up. So it's easier to find

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:51 am
User Image

Ekkheardt listened to Rust as he explained the pack's uses. If they were good at what their pack member said, then they could very well be useful additions to the circus. Then the boy brought up his final idea, one that brought Ekkheardt to a pause.

Interesting.

There was a long silence, Ekkheardt looking his captive up and down. Finally, he began to swing his cane again in lazy circles.

"IF, you manage to make anything competent, it would be very, very useful. I wouldn't have to feed them, or worry about them trying to escape or kill my workers..."

He looked distant for a moment, lost in though. Suddenly, he brought his can down in front of him, with a "Ha!" He smiled at Rust, his lips a thin dark line splitting his face.

"For each automaton you create I will set one of your vicious pack-mates free."

His smile grew, but his expression darkened menacingly.

"There are conditions, however. Each automaton must fill the roll of the pack-mate to be freed. IF, after a trial period of three days, the machine should fail? The member of the pack it is designed to replace will be punished... I hope you're as good as you think you are mein jung fruend.

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:17 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust sat there, his insides churning in nervousness, but keeping up a strong facade. The last thing he wanted to do was show weakness in front of this guy. He jumped slightly however, when the cane came to a sudden halt. Rust looked up at his captor as the creepy man explained the rules. Rust gulped, suddenly scared. The fate of his fellow pack members was in his hands, with dire consequences if he failed. He saw no way out though, and after a moment of looking over the scared and nervous faces of the pack, he took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay, deal. But you must supply me with everything I need. I will have lists." he hoped he was not biting off more than he could chew.

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:07 am
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle's lower lip trembled uncontrollably; she wasn't sure what brought on such an oncoming threat of emotion, but she did her best to hold it back. She covered her mouth with both hands and pulled her knees to her chest as she watched Rust and the creepy man practically bargain for each of everyone's lives. It sent chills up her spine to witness, but not the good kind. The horrible, awful kind that signified they would either live or die, and it would only be a matter of time. She had no idea what to expect from this man; he seemed to be nothing but evil, more evil than she'd ever seen in anyone else, even her own father. The remembrance of her family, --her other family-- made her tremble again, but she held back the tears. So much for being strong.

RedZeroFive

io3121

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 am
User Image

Ekkheardt clapped his hands together.

"It is decided then." he said. He reached into his coat and pulled out a small spiral note-pad and a worn out pencil, handing them through the bars to Rust.

"I expect your list by tonight. I have a workshop in the center of camp where you can , well, work of course!" He tipped his hat to Rust.

"I look forward to a long, and prosperous partnership." he said smiling. Turning around, he whistled a tune as he exited the way he had entered.

io3121

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:30 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust took the paper and pencil, setting them down next to him. He watched the pale faced demon exit, seething in hatred. The moment the sound of his footsteps were no longer audible, he let out a breath he had been holding and leaned forward, his head coming to rest on the iron bars with a soft tong. What am I going to do? He asked himself, closing his eyes in despair.

When he opened his eyes, he looked across to Estelle, his despair lifting and being replaced by determination at seeing her so vulnerable and afraid. "I'll get you out Estelle, I promise. I'll get us all out of here. Just stick to the plan okay? Song and dance. Memorize them and buy us time." He took up the pencil and paper and began scribbling down ideas and sketches of blueprints. He was going to get Garrett out first. He was strong, and making an automaton that could imitate Garrett's strength would be the easiest. Then, with Garrett free, he could find a place to gather everyone else up as Rust's inventions freed them. He scribbled madly on the paper pad, coming up with the designs for every automaton, a desperate yet determined look in his eyes.

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:59 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle's eyes flitted toward Rust and she exhaled in an attempt to relax herself. She didn't want to be a puppet, or a showgirl. That wasn't who she was... Oddly enough, that's the kind of person she spent half her childhood trying to avoid. Maybe she was good at singing, and perhaps dancing would come easy as well because of how she was raised, but she certainly wasn't going to enjoy doing the things she used to love in front of such maniacal evil such as this man. Sighing once more, she returned Rust's gaze and nodded firmly. "Okay," she replied, her voice sounding more distant to herself than she'd intended.

From somewhere around her, Kylie was also letting out a long sigh. "Your boyfriend sure is something," she said to Estelle with what appeared to be the attempt of a hopeful smile under the shadowed light. Estelle returned the smile and moved to the other edge of the cage to better see her friend. "That he is." She stretched her arm out and extended her fingers as long as she could, and Kylie did the same. If the cages were only a few inches closer, they would be able to touch.

RedZeroFive

io3121

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

The moment the final sliver of the sun's rays dipped below the horizon, a trio of Ekkheardt's masked goons dropped silently from the ceiling, landing like shadows around Rust's cage. The two to either side were the same ones from earlier. One mask Crying, the other a sensual gaze. he center one however, was blank, just a flat, featureless face staring into the cage.

It stood for several moments, un-moving before holding out a hand, palm up toward the bars. "The Note Book" it said simply, though the voice did not come from the blank space where a mouth would be, but instead from the air within their prison, whispering like a chilled winter wind rustling dead branches. The other goons seemed noticeably uncomfortable when it spoke.

io3121

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:54 pm
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust had worked tirelessly into the night, not allowing himself to stop. He wanted to get everyone out of here as soon as possible. Time was nothing to him as he scribbled on the notebook, his eyes straining in the dim light. He hadn't known how long he had been working at this, but when the shadows came to surround his cage, he looked up, dark circles under his eyes. The voice sent chills down his spine, but he clutched the notebook to his chest, almost possessively. No! He wasn't done yet! He scribbled some finishing notes in and tore out some blank pages to keep to himself to continue and handed the blank faced man the notebook. "The list is in there, along with the blueprints for the first automaton." He told the creeps, his voice a bit raspy, his throat dry.

He glanced over at Estelle's cage, wondering how long had been working, and if she was alright. He realized that he would have been ignoring her whilst he worked, and felt horrible for leaving her alone to despair in her cage. He wanted to go to her, but he did not want to show favoritism in front of these monsters. Heavens forbid they use her against him.

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:20 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

For a while during the evening, Estelle stayed quiet. Occasionally, she would hum to herself and try to recall the lyrics of some hymn or lullaby from her childhood. She didn't want to sing it out loud, for some sort of fear kept creeping up at the back of her neck like others were watching her. Others, she assumed to be unwanted. But then, she supposed, she'd have to get used to that feeling at some point. Sometimes she glanced over at Kylie's cage, where the girl appeared to be playing games in her mind, counting shadows on the walls or the lines on her small palms. It made Estelle's heart break to see the pack like this, so broken and worn down, or at least among shadows and dust bunnies that's what she could see.

Her heart jumped to her throat when the creepy goons appeared around Rust's cage, and she yearned to move back to the other side to be closer to him. However, she remained there on the side closest to Kylie's cage, just in case the little girl needed her. Kylie had visibly jumped at the surprise appearance, but she the look in her large emerald eyes was more angry than terrified. Like they'd interrupted her play time or something. Estelle heard Rust speak and it made her jaw clench and her heart ache further; he sounded exhausted and all flustered, for obvious reasons of course. She'd kept an eye on him too for the past few hours when she was unable to fall asleep, and he had been working away like a mad man.

RedZeroFive
o.o you are so good at writing about creepy characters. I am terrified!

io3121

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:21 pm
User Image

Blank-face took the notebook and flipped it over. He flipped it open as though he were reading, but his face still stared into the cage at Rust. After a long moment, the ethereal voice filled the room once more. "Ekkheardt will be pleased." it breathed. With a snap, it closed the notebook and turned to either side, regarding his companions. "Take this one to the lab." it's voice echoing. Crying-Face recoiled like a child who knew he was about to be hit when Blank-Face spoke to them. Sensual just nodded, her arms up in front of her as she nervously fiddled with a few strands of red hair that stuck out from around the mask. Without another word, Blank-Face launched himself into the dark rafters above, disappearing as quickly and silently as he came.

Crying Face's hands shook as he slipped the key into the lock on Rust's cage. Before he turned it, Sensual put a hand on his arm. "He's gone," she said, her voice soft, almost warming the room, "It's okay, you're going to be fine." Crying-Face looked at her a moment, then yanked his arm away. "I-Im fine" he snapped and unlocked the cage. He opened the door and stepped back, pulling out his baton and spinning it in one motion, a silent command to follow or feel pain.

io3121

Marina Elemento
Thank you! ^ ^

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out