Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:36 am

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi let out a little groan at the reminder and rested her forehead on the counter top "How can anyone be that peppy?It's so not normal." She'd only seen Sakura a few times first thing in the morning, and it always made her feel sluggish and lazy watching how quick the older girl moved.Ginhana jumped up onto one of the stools and flicked her tail, already having heard what they were talking about.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:42 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen laughed at Mairi's reaction, not surprised. "I have no idea... sometimes I wonder if she doesn't have straight caffeine on an IV drip when she sleeps so she wakes up full of energy," he said with a shrug as he shifted, sliding the plate so that it stopped just in front of Mairi. He quickly fixed a second for himself before making Ginhana a bowl of food.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted slightly, moving out of the way of the plate "Whatever it is I want some." She could be a real monster in the morning if it as one of the rare times that she didn't feel like getting up.Taking a bit of the omelet, a look of surprised crossed her face "Dude...This is awesome.Why didn't I know you could cook?" She recalled every time they hung out they either ate take out or leftover pizzas.Ginhana ignored them both and started eating, something or other in the bowl making a crunch as she chewed.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:30 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snorted a low laugh as he shrugged at Mairi's surprised words. "To quote Sakura's words: Why eat food we have to work for when we can just shove it in an oven?," he said with a downright creepy impersonation of Sakura since he sounded identical to her. A low laugh escaped him. "I swear, my sense of humor is screwed up," he muttered.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi grinned slightly "That'ts true.And the fact you can do that so well makes me wonder just how much you mock her." She laughed quietly and cut off another piece of the omelet "If it wasn't screwed up, do you think we'd get along as well as we do most of the time?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:47 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged. "I don't mock her much... unless it's her taste in male friends... I swear, some of the guys she's dragged around recently look like they could make an oil company money from the grease in their hair," he said with a shrug. A faint smirk flickered at the corners of his mouth at Mairi's teasing. He paused momentarily as he heard a knock at the door as a slight rise in one eyebrow gave away who it was. "Mamoru," he thought with a very slight grimace.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Unable to help herself, Mairi let out a laugh "But they're so 'dashing' and gentlemanly." She made sure to add just the right amount of sarcasm.More than one of Sakura's guy friends had made the wrong comment to Mairi on the worst day possible.She tensed slightly when she heard the door bell and found a golden aura, on the other side of the door.She would have gotten up to see who it was, but due to her complications it would be rather fruitless "I'd get it but I'm a little useless in that area at the moment..." Ginhana looked at the door, her mouth full of food.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:08 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snorted a laugh, amused at Mairi's choice of sarcastic words. "I know a good way to make them 'dash', all right... a swift kick in the a** preferably into low orbit... ******** a NFL punter, I'll punt an idiot in the a** and beat any NFL record they got," he said with amusement. He sighed before heading towards the door. "Hey, dumbass, what do you want," he muttered gruffly in a deep, slightly hoarse voice reminiscent of a short tempered Canadian with a widow's peak and adamantium bones. "Uh... yeah... I noticed someone had moved in here and wanted to welcome them," Mamoru said awkwardly. "Ya got a girlfriend?" Raen growled. Mamoru cleared his throat after a moment before his footfalls receded as Raen snorted a low laugh.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi let out quiet laugh "Your foot'd get stuck.And I wont be the one cleaning your boots, so you may want to rethink that." She turned slightly as he headed for the door, her jaw dropping slightly in shock "Raen!That was mean!Who was it anyways, and what did they want?" She was having a hard time keeping a straight face though.She couldn't believe he'd actually been that rude.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:28 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen looked over his shoulder, a slight frown flickering over his face. "Take a wild guess, and I'll give you two hints: roses and an idiot stuck in the past," he said with a sigh. He suspected she'd realize it was Chiba Mamoru, whom he had a rather low opinion of, to be blunt.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi frowned slightly, immediately getting who it was when he mentioned the roses "He's not a total idiot.And that doesn't completely answer the question.What did he want?" She stood and walked around the counter to wash her plate.Ginhana was taking her time eating.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:48 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sighed. "Oh, I saw someone had moved in," he quoted, imitating Mamoru's voice flawlessly without even thinking about it though he'd only heard it through the door a single time and it had been muffled.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi frowned again and stopped in the middle of drying off the plate "People aren't allowed to be nice?" She couldn't figure out why Raen didn't seem to like Mamoru, nor why he'd acted the way he had.Ginhana left her empty bowl and disappeared down the hall again.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:55 pm

The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder. "Call it instinct. Somehow, I get the feeling that Mamoru isn't as innocent and pleasant as he appears," he said quietly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi pointed her now clean fork at him "Innocent until proven guilty.Don't make me break out all the dirt I know on you.Give the guy a chance.Maybe he really was just trying to be nice." She heard a quiet snort from Ginhana down the hall and sighed slightly.
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games