Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Like always, Fredrich woke up earlier than Lock. He stationed himself at the kitchen, wearing a picnic-blanket-esque apron as he cooked breakfast. Dubstep music played in the peaceful kitchen, the dropped bass enough to shake nearby utensils. The usually stoic and calm detective nodded his head in rhythm with the song, and if you listened carefully you could hear him hum sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:26 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock walked in as the bass dropped, fresh out of the shower and wearing his jeans from the night before with a towel on his head. "That smells good," he said over the music, walking over to the detective to plant a kiss on his cheek.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:53 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich tensed up when he heard Lock and tried to turn to face him just in time to get the kiss on his cheek. "You're up earlier than I expected." he mused in his still stoic expression, all while moving his hand to turn off the music. It took a lot for the detective to get paranoid, but right now he was beyond worried. There was no doubt Lock was thinking of cruel jokes right now, seeing his weakness for this genre of music. Then again, he hasn't said anything yet and was just smiling at him. Or was that a trap?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:01 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

But Lock didn't mock the detective, instead moving his hand to turn the music back on. "I like this song. Don't turn it off." He then moved towards the fridge, taking the juice out and walking over to grab a cup. It seemed that he didn't really care if Fredrich liked dubstep or not. In fact, it was probably just something that they had in common. He poured himself a cup, then put the juice away and moved to sit on a chair, legs crossed and shaking his head a little to loosen the curls.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich observed Lock. No taunts? Not even a condescending look? He even liked this song? The detective looked at his ipod. He didn't know anyone else that had ever listened to this band before. The detective turned back to the pancakes, trying to make out what he felt about this. It was definitely nice to have someone enjoy the same music he liked, but it would also take time for him to get used to Lock being friendly instead of an annoying brat.
"I didn't know you listened to this kind of music." Fredrich said once he put the plate of pancakes down in front of the blond. "I would have thought you listened to only your own songs."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:12 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Eh, I don't really like listening to my own music," he shrugged, reaching out to pick up one of the pancakes. He tore off a little piece, eating it before letting himself smile at the detective. "I used to, but as the years have gone by, it's just been more and more conceited to listen to it nonstop. Some of it's pretty good, but I'd rather listen music that's different." He gestured to his phone on the table. "Little known fact, I have both of the Fantasia movies on that thing."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Fantasia?" Fredrich mused as he sat down besides Lock, settling with a toasted bagel and a cup of coffee. "You're full of surprises. People I meet that are around your age don't listen to much music like that, and if they do they claim that it's better when high. My favorite is when it ends with the Firebird Suite." he murmured against his mug. He remembered watching it with his parents one holiday, then with his aunt when she tried to make him feel more welcomed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:55 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"I really like Dance of the Hours. There's just something about it that I always love to watch," he said, dreamily remembering the first time he'd seen it. It was when he was much younger, and Ellery had pinned him to the couch to force him to watch it. He loved it almost too much. "That, and Hyacinth Hippo's the cutest thing I've ever seen." He blushed, looking down at his food. He'd had a crush on her when he was young, ignoring that she was an anthropomorphic hippopotamus.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:52 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Somehow it doesn't surprise me that you'd say something like that." Fredrich chuckled. After a few moments of eating, he looked back at the blond. "Do you work today?" he asked. He wasn't sure whether he should even drive him or not. He was sure that band would be more than curious about what happened with Lock and Ellery and why they were with different people. Well, he worried about Lock. He still wasn't in the mood to think about Ellery.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:47 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He nodded, sipping his juice before starting to eat another pancake. "Unfortunately. I think Bae and I have to share a plane to Korea, since they won't let me use my key anymore. Something about how it's an invasion of privacy or whatever. It's complete bull, I know that they're just trying to make excuses so Haneul and his stupid butler boyfriend can spend as much time together as possible." He rolled his eyes, then polished off his pancakes. He then walked over to the sink, starting to wash off his dishes. "We'll probably be breaking up soon, though. All this tension is terrible for the band and I'm pretty sure that Bae, Haneul and Eun-Ho can't stand it. I'll have to find another career to fall back on until I can finish college."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Something flashed in the detective's eyes when he heard Lock so casually mention them having to break up. So soon? But they were having such a good time! It couldn't end now, could it?
"Don't you have you're detective job?" Fredrich asked while watching the man. "You could help me with cases like before."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:53 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Yeah, but it's going to be so hard to use my brains for good so soon after the break up," he said, walking over to Fredrich and setting one hand on a cocked hip. "I mean, it's not every day that I say goodbye to my dream job. What kid doesn't want to be a pop star?" He sighed, sitting and and crossing his legs. "I just wish there was a way to keep the band's break up from hurting everyone else."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:51 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"One that's growing into an adult." Fredrich answered while ruffling the man's hair. He supposed the band's break-up was inevitable, something that was always doomed to end by time, but he had no idea it would have been caused by relationship problems. Then again, it wasn't completely unexpected. He'd definitely get overwhelmed with heartbroken fans' requests.
"You can't make everyone happy. I think it'd be best to worry about yourself first and foremost."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:54 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

He closed his eyes and tried not to think about it too much, only to sigh. "Yeah, but I love it so much. It's fun being a pop star, being famous and having fan clubs. I've been one so long that, when I give it up, I don't know who I'll be." He looked over at the detective, eyes droopy and sad like a puppy's when dejected. "I don't even know what I'll be."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:07 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich looked at the puppy dog eyes then sighed to himself, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. "Well, stars tend to break out into a different branch of fame. Some try their hand in movies and such, but many prefer to help with other bands by producing or managing. You could do that." He opened his eyes. "If not, you're always welcome to resume your detective work."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces