Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:09 pm
User Image

"I want his lover to experience what my mother did," was his icy reply. "I want Nobutaka's blood to cover his hands, to feel that panic that only occurs when the man you've loved for so long is dying in your arms. And I want it to be my fault." Daniel took a deep breath before returning his gaze to Julian, the bloodlust draining from his eyes slowly. "Let's not talk about this right now. Do you have any of your energy back?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

A smile tinted with sadism he most likely learned from his family appeared on the other male's face. "Then I'll help you." he said, ignoring the last part mainly because his body couldn't handle anything else. "I'll at least stop any of his goons from getting to you. I've been meaning to test out some serums I made with my grandpa, anyway."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image

Daniel chuckled. "You know, I'm surprised that your mom still lets you go over there. Don't they still hate each other?" asked the blonde, well-versed in the ways of Julian's family.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Grandpa's cool, he always gives me candy whenever I visit!" Julian protested. "And I've been around both sides of him long enough to know what he's really like. Grandpa's just a naturally grumpy guy. I think it's to make up for always smiling when he's crazy." he said while folding his arms beneath his chin. "Speaking of, shouldn't you go check on that bird-girl? Gramps is getting antsy."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image

"I don't think that makes Auntie Liam hate him any less," was his cool reply, sitting up to rub his messy hair. "I don't really want to. Emma's been so irritable ever since I moved her cage. VEt says it could be because of the change in location that she wasn't ready for, but I think it's just getting close tot hat time of the month again." He reached over the bed for his jeans, tugging them on and not bothering to put on a shirt. Emma had seen him in less, there was no need to finish. "You coming with me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:40 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Ooh, you're not so lovey-dovey with her. What happened, she scratch you?" Julian snickered. Nevertheless, he got out of bed and redressed himself, save the underwear. It didn't feel right putting that on again. By the time he was done, he looked over at Daniel, or more his upper body. "Are you going without a shirt?" he asked incredulously. Damn, if only he had that confidence.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

"She's seen me in less," he shrugged, opening the door. "In fact, I think she's even seen me have sex." He shrugged once more about it, making his way down the hall and over to a random bedroom. Opening the door, he smiled and reached over to turn on the light. "Emma? Are you awake?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:04 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian's eyebrow twitched a little when he heard Daniel say - nonchalantly, he might add - that he had sex in front of Emma. Well, he guess he couldn't get mad, seeing as though he's had sex before, too, but...
Following Daniel into the room, he looked around to see the forlorn girl Grandpa Decius gave Daniel. Emma sat in the corner of her confinement space, arms wrapped around knees pulled up to her chest, and wings blanketing her. Life was gone from her eyes, it left ever since Decius attached wings to her back, and all hope of a smile coming back left when she became a pet.
So, in her somber silence, she didn't acknowledge her master or his guest. Not a flicker of her eyes or a twitch of her wings.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 am
User Image

"Oh good, she is," he said, looking back to Julian with a smile. "What do you think of her new dress? I went shopping for her the other day and thought it would look good on her." He opened the cage and closed it behind himself, walking over to crouch by her and pet her hair. "Needs to brush this mop, though." He grabbed a brush from the table in the cage and pointed to a chair. "Go sit down."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Seeing the brush, Emma remained still, though her wings shifted to cover her face. Julian chuckled as the girl did nothing else. "Daniel, the bird-girl whisperer." he announced. Putting a thumb on his chin, he nodded with approval. "It's got a good sound to it."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:48 am
User Image

He only rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Julian," he replied, reaching down with one arm to grab her and tug her to the chair. The brush worked through her hair, and he looked back up to Julian with a pout. "She doesn't take care of herself anymore. I mean, I know she's stuck here and has no chance of freedom or anything, but she could at least try."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:24 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian scowled at Daniel's pout. "I don't know, maybe take her out on a walk or something?" he suggested. Now in the flow of it, he tilted his head and tapped his chin as he thought of what other people did with normal pets. "Does she need to be neutered? Is that a thing?" he asked while looking back at the blonde.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:02 am
User Image

"I've tried. She doesn't take well to a leash," he replied, setting down the brush and beginning to braid the young woman's hair intricately. "And I guess I could get her tubes tied, but what's the point? She doesn't breed or anything."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:12 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Hey, maybe that's why!" Julian spouted while snapping his fingers. "She's angsty! Go find her a bird-man to breed with! Oh, what if you get little chickadees?" he gasped, eyes going starry at the thought.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:17 am
User Image

He sighed. "I'm not breeding my special girl like she's a dog," said Daniel as he started to braid her brushed hair. "Besides, where would I find a bird-man?"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games