Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:26 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas rolled his eyes. "Let's just eat. I strongly recommend you choose your words wisely with Naomi-chan; she's a lot less subtle and patient than I am... but neither of us have much tolerance for stupid people, which if you keep flapping your gums will become more apparent. You know nothing of our skills, but in your position it may be wiser to not antagonize possible allies," he said dryly. Had Naruto and Hinata not been there, he would have flat out b***h-slapped Hiashi. "Tou-san, please shut up. The Elders already summoned them, considering they sent Koan-chan," Hinata said quietly, knowing that her father would be surprised at her bluntness. "I invited you to hopefully become friends since our wedding is in a month and a half. You already know Hanabi-chan will be there as my maid of honor," she sighed, sitting down close to Naruto.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:20 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

When the man refused to back down Naomi stood back up. They stared for long moments before his nose started to bleed. They remained unblinking before the silence was broken by Naomi's voice. "Show me all the pain you want I know exactly how to make your brain hemorrhage." She said with a smug smirk.  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:46 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas saw Hiashi opening his mouth and heard him grumble about'doing better than the Uchiha b***h' just barely loud enough to be heard. Thomas, however, heard him clearly. He cleared his throat, a casual and slight smile on his face as the elder Hyūga head glanced his way. A loud crack sounded as the Hyūga Head tumbled out of his seat as Thomas slapped him squarely in the face with a full armed slap. "Insult her again... she'll be the least of your problems because I will beat your a** so badly you'll be wishing my aunt had you; yeah.... a family tree among my things, and Hinata's mother is my aunt," he said in a cold tone that would have had Itachi trembling with fear. Naruto blinked a few times, confused about why Thomas had lashed out suddenly. He'd heard the older man muttering something yet had only caught 'Uchiha' clearly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:02 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smirked at him a little. "Out of respect for my friend Hinata, I will not make your brain explode. . . today." She said. "I think I'll skip breakfast today." She turned and bowed to her friends. "I'll see you later." Then she turned and left the room pausing at the door. "And perhaps. . . you should think before pissing off the only Uchiha who can master the final Sharingan without going blind." Then she left.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:22 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed as he stood. "As delicious as this breakfast must be, I'm afraid I'll have to pass on it... considering that if someone can't seem to shut up... he'll have to be carried away from here," he said dryly before leaving the dining area. He went to the backyard, noting the nearby onsen for convenient bathing. His first punch caused the log to lean away from him before he lashed out in strikes, that had they been seen, would have made Akuma's temper look downright tame. He exhaled slowly, his eyes on the ground. Blood ran down from cuts on his forearms and knuckles; of the half dozen thick four foot logs that had been buried a third of their length in the ground... one that was heavily cracked and broken remained, the others were little more than chunks of wood and splinters.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:32 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi walked out of the compound. She needed to be alone.

"Oi." Naruto's voice called behind her.

Naomi paused in her mindless ambling and turned to the blonde waving a key.

"I thought, I'd let you borrow my place just in case Hinata's is too stuffy for you." He said with a soft smile.

"Thank's." Naomi said smiling back giving him a hug. "Could we not tell Thomas for a bit? I just want to be alone." She failed to keep the haunted look from her gaze, that must have been it or why else would Naruto be hugging her? He nodded gave a noise of agreement then reminded her of the appointment. "I'll be there on time." She said going off to find his apartment.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:56 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas, oblivious to Naomi's departure from the Namikaze Compound, left as well... over the rear wall. He grimaced slightly as he walked along, not really noticing the blood trail behind him. He heard one voice yell before his gaze flicked to his left as he spotted three Chūnin, one with his pants around his ankles and Ayame looking fearful. Several minutes later, screaming came from that alleyway. The ANBU arrived in minutes, and to their surprise, there were three heavily beaten and bloody Chūnin... begging for Anko's gentle touch. They could get little of the assailant out of the trio, yet whomever it was garnered the ANBU'S respect. Thomas shifted his weight, wincing. More blood trailed after him, more of it his own than that of the would-be rapists; rape was one of the few things he didn't tolerate at all, regardless of circumstances.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:32 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi had found and opened Naruto's apartment and smiled. "Well, this needs work." She mumbled and started to clean the place up, vacuuming and dusting and washing. But the end of it all she'd worked her bad mood away. But she wasn't ready to go back yet.

"Hello-" A strangely dressed teen cooed with some strange smile.

"Ah!" Naomi cried and used her ability to make him think he was choking.

"Hey." Another man said. "Be still, we mean you no harm." Only to have his arm broken.

"Who are you people?" Naomi snapped, clearly startled and slightly deranged.

"I'm Yamato the kid you're choking is Sai." The man said. Naomi let him go and frowned.

"I'd offer you tea but there's nothing in the cupboard and you'd better explain yourself before I summon my boyfriend." Naomi grumbled letting the person named Sai go.

"Your friend, where is he?" Sai asked.

"My boyfriend is out. Come back later I'll tell him you dropped by." She quipped.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:58 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas, irritated, snorted as he stalked not far from a battered and dirty apartment building. Most of the time, people tended to stay away from him when his temper was aroused because he got dangerous then. Anko cocked her head, smirking. She'd been assigned to keep an eye on the intriguing duo. She leaped to land behind the young man and was both surprised and a little aroused when he spun suddenly, catching her by the throat a few inches off the ground. Thomas cocked his head slightly, seeing the purple haired woman gripping his wrist before he let his hand snap open, dropping her right on her a**."You've been following me, likely on Tsunade's orders. Stop," he said flatly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:20 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Ninja Art: Super Beast Scroll!" Sai called bursting through Naruto's window.

Naruto is going to kill me. Naomi thought as she fought both of them off.

"Wood Art! Wooden prison!" Yamato called after he followed them out trying to contain the battle with minimal damage to the city.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Naomi responded on a whim summoning a horde of deadly dragon like creatures. Anger burned in her eyes as she fought them both. ANBU sought to intervene but were rendered immobile with a glance from Naomi. Any attack they threw at her she threw back. How did this fight start? Sai groped Naomi asking her if she was really a girl because he thought she was too Masculine to be a female.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:31 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas had heard the brawl starting before he darted towards it. His eyes bled to opalescent silver as he pushed off the ground, catching a pale raven haired kid by the throat and dropping to the ground, slamming him hard with a boom into the ground flat on his back, not recognizing Sai at all. He shifted, grabbing Sai by one ankle and twisting as he spun twice before hurling him into the back of the other ninja attacking Naomi. "If you want to talk... do so; attacking us in the mood we're in... or insulting us, is a truly stupid move," he said in a flat tone that he knew Naomi would recognize as him at his most dangerous. He shifted his weight as one of the ANBU dropped down, only to get the hilt cap at the butt of his sword hilt driven hard into the abdomen and the wind taken out of the man before the tip of his blade scraped with a ringing sound across the man's armor before the flat of the blade struck him in the abdomen, sending the ANBU tumbling backwards; it was painfully obvious that both blows, had Thomas intended them so... would have been fatal immediately.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:11 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"He started it." Naomi growled at Thomas knowing he was going to scold her. "He grabbed me!"

"I was just seeing if-" Sia began then gave a grunt when Naomi hit him with a Genjutsu that made him think she just stabbed him.

"Look but don't touch a**! Only Tom can touch me!" Naomi roared back.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:48 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked his head slightly as his eyes narrowed, his sandals gliding across the ground almost soundlessly. Killing Intent seemed to cling to him like a cloud, all of it directed at Sai. A wall of thick wood shot up between him and Sai. He heard a few of the ANBU gasp as his blade flashed out, shearing through the wood five times at different angles before the dust and dirt settled; he shot a glance at Yamato that snapped 'do not interfere' at the seasoned ANBU-Jōnin. He accelerated suddenly as his blade flashed from its sheath again, the first blow disarming and shattering the former ROOT member's tanto before his clothing and body armor was battered and torn. Thin lines of blood oozed from diagonal cuts on Sai's chest, hip and thigh while a large bruise formed just to the right of the ROOT member's heart and a straight vertical slice over the pale boy's shoulder while a horizontal slice ran across his abdomen. Obviously every single blow was either fatal or disabling... and delivered in the space of fifteen seconds. "Lay a hand on her again unless you're trying to heal her, and I will show you how my sensei treated us before we arrived here," he said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:48 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Sai stared shocked at the man, nodding dumbly.

Naomi glared. "It will make my illusions seem tame." She warned. Her eyes shifting to her final stage Sharingan. "I'm going for a walk." She added. "And when I get back Naruto's apartment better be in perfect condition, like, just finished being built the first time kind of perfect." Her tone suggested that she was being nice to him. She turned her eyes to the ANBU-Jounin. "You may be the leader of the cell. but I'm sure we'll surpass you quite quickly. Your reaction time is slow enough that had I been serious, you'd be dead." She turned. "I'm going to a bath house for a massage before I kill someone. Want to come love?"  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:20 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas rolled his shoulders as he leaned slightly to the side, a blade shooting past his cheek before he shifted, his blade arcing in a flashing blur before the soft click of his hilt settling into the sheath followed as a spray of blood exploded from the man's chest and throat though Thomas had already evaded the spray. "Considering how tense I feel, that is wise, Ginjū-himé," he said conversationally.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff