Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Agent Hayes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:33 pm
A hand on his shoulder. Hayes startled, but it was Aulus. Though a shadow of his usual friendly, unworried expression, the look he turned on the agent was.. a little more himself than the blank look he'd worn a moment ago. He reached up, stiffly, and put his hand over his best friend's hand.

His best friend, and.. "Faleen." He reached out for her too, a hand to her shoulder, just to make sure she was real too.

Aulus was okay. Faleen was okay. Tambrey, coming through the wrecked door, was okay.. they were all okay.

This was a dead ship, and what had happened on it was dead and long gone.

"Yeah. Yeah, just. Wasn't expecting that," he exhaled, his grin a little shaky. His gaze lingered on the blonde agent, and he looked like he wanted to say something else, but instead he exhaled and shook his head. Mission. Dead ship, Galactic tech. "Okay. Where were we?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:34 pm
Char said with a bob of his head.

Hummm... now suspicions had been growing in his mind since Tater had mentioned the one-eyed human and they were coming to a point when he felt he could voice them properly to his new companion. On a ship like this, all alone surrounded by bodies... well it could certainly push a mind over the edge, couldn't it?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:36 pm
Brim nodded. He would love if they had a guide. That would make this easier. Brim perked at that question. Char certainly was smart.

Kailee stood and while watching her pokemon moved to listen and join the group of people.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:38 pm
He answered Glit with a rather extreme tilt of his head, almost sideways now, then tilted it back to look up at Char, he supplied, fluffing his feathers up and seeming quite proud of himself for answering their questions.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:40 pm
[Going to room R]

Tama, getting tired of this room and wanting out, called Tiamat back to his side. When the Charizard returned, he slowly headed back to the training room hall

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:42 pm
Aulus gave Alex a strained smile and released his shoulder; he actually rather wanted to hug him but now was not the time or the place. "So... yeah. Shall we get going?" he suggested to the assembled Rockets. "We... well we still haven't found David." Maybe they should shove all the stuff out of the way and do a quick check of the rest of the area?

"Somebody locked us in here and I want to know who," Aulus added, his voice hardening again as he started to calm a little more.

____

Char nodded to Potato, his head snaked back a bit so that he could still look at the Chatot out of one eye. So, he had been wrong about the two men being one but he didn't mind; a theory was only a theory after all.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:43 pm
His reply didn't sound very convincing, but there wasn't much Faleen felt she could do for him about that. At the very least, he seemed to be coming back a bit, and refocusing.
"Alright..." She said, reaching out to touch his arm in a encouraging manner.

"Absol- ab" Absol, who had circled the room a few times already, and with Zoroark had determined that there was no threat in the room trotted briskly back to Faleen, barking to get her attention to them.

The Agent jerked her head around to look at them, then up at her team mates.
She wasn't sure how the doors had locked, but from what she heard the threat of Tethys and human threat was simply mimicked by a pokemon.

"We should keep moving." she said to everyone "We still have the downstairs to look through."

Glancing once more back at Hayes with a small smile, she started back out, of the room.

(Room T to S)

"Alright, so, here's the deal." Faleen said as she walked into the room. "I'm going to get you down from there, but before I do, I'm going to warn you, If you try anything against us, you're going to wish we left you in that net to die. Oh the other hand, help us out... and we can put a good word in for you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:43 pm
Brim frowned at that. So there was a David... and not just Dan and Dave... So that lead to his next question. Playing to the birds apparent need to impress them. Aulus's sentence mad brim ask next.

caffeinecraving

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:47 pm
"I'm guessing it was this 'David'..." She replied to Aulus.

Tambrey nodded and recalled Ella, then turned to follow Faleen back out, and back to where Daniel was.
It would also, of course, relieve Paul from guard duty? She was sure he'd be missing Aulus already.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:47 pm
(To hall)

Kailee nodded to Faleen as she mentioned they should keep going. So she looked to Brim. "Hey... We are going to start moving on would your new friend like to walk with us?" She grinned to the pokemon and forced a smile to the bird. It didnt know any better. She would have to keep reminding herself that as she moved to leave the room.

caffeinecraving

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:48 pm
[T to S]

she muttered and slunk down and left the area, curling around her trainer and nudged him.

“Take it you got something?” Lex said softly, pushing back into her coils and held out his hands, feeling the long graceful tail rest on his palms and then smacked down twice. “Two people?” He question and got a swish of her tail, equaling yes.

“Glit says two, I don’t know the context but it could mean that their only two people on the ship or only two that are new found friend knows about.” He stroked her head lightly and frowned. “Thank everything it isn’t Tethys.”

Howlback snicker, moving towards the grass typed and gently bumped Glit’s length. She glanced around and grinned at Potato, showing off more fang then friendly. That bird, meaning to had messed with her trainer.

Glit turned her nose up at the crobat and ignored her.

Lex shook his head and followed Faleen out of the door, not caring to linger where someone had shut him in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:50 pm
"Oh, deal time," Daniel said, half under his breath, as Faleen returned. "Well I don't know what you uh, need help with. But I don't really have anything better to do. You know, just... hangin' around. Heh." The net swayed lightly, and he cleared his throat. "I don't know where you're planning on, uh, going, though. I don't mind helping and all but if you're going back to Snowpoint I really, you know, shouldn't."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Paul, who had been on the ceiling listening to all the clanging going on, was only too glad to see Faleen. Scuttling over until he was above her he descended on a web to just above her shoulder and squeaked a greeting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:53 pm
(Room S)

Faleen clicked the light on, an turned it to shine it over her uniform. the white coat with the bold red R over her breast. "Not Snowpoint, no."  

Rocket Agent Faleen

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:55 pm
[T]

die of boredom if I sit here much longer,> Discord announced suddenly. Slithering forward the slender snake tried to find a way over or through the debris that blocked the door; maybe if he could find this David fellow they could all move on and do something more interesting.

Phaethon snorted and stamped, remaining by Aulus' side.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games