Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:00 am

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
So my birthday is tomorrow, and my dad knows how fed up I am with this phone. Well... Verizon sent me texts saying that an order has been shipped, and I never ordered anything and my dad didn't tell me if he ordered something or not. I don't think I'm supposed to know about this... sweatdrop

Possible new phone! Yay.
Yeah, your cat was probably just freaked out, just go down there and pet the cat.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:05 pm

delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
So my birthday is tomorrow, and my dad knows how fed up I am with this phone. Well... Verizon sent me texts saying that an order has been shipped, and I never ordered anything and my dad didn't tell me if he ordered something or not. I don't think I'm supposed to know about this... sweatdrop

Possible new phone! Yay.
Yeah, your cat was probably just freaked out, just go down there and pet the cat.

I pet her and snuggled with her quite a bit. Then I played with her and her favorite string toy! Emma's completely ok again, and she is eating a ton of food now!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:31 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Possible new phone! Yay.

I pet her and snuggled with her quite a bit. Then I played with her and her favorite string toy! Emma's completely ok again, and she is eating a ton of food now!

Awesome!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:38 pm

Ok so I'm like... 99.99999999% sure that my dad got me a new phone now because in the middle of dinner, someone came to the door and he walked to it. I asked my mom who it was, and she said she was expecting someone to drop off a package (she wouldn't say what package). Then Dad took it into his room and I asked him what it was. He said, "It's just something I ordered that came by UPS". Maybe he got me Overwatch?? I'm fine with either!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:52 pm

Of course, the day where I desperately need to go to martial arts is the day where my stomach decides to try killing me...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:54 pm

So my mom got me a Star Wars Santa hat with C3P0 and R2-D2 on it. I am a happy smol nerd.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:09 am

I arrived at the indoor water resort yesterday, and there was an arcade. My sister, brother, and I, all saw this crane machine where there were bundles of 200 tickets. So, I played. I got 1 bundle. Then I tried again and got another. And another. Then 3 in one shot. Eventually, I got about 8 bundles of 200 tickets, handed them all in, and with my sister's help, got a Justice League pillow that's about 2 feet tall for a total of 2000 tickets. I never won the crane game after that.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:04 pm

THE RATS ARE USING THE MOON WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE A GOD TO DRAW THEIR POWER, AND WE NEED TO DESTROY IT BEFORE THE WARLORD AND RAT KING TAKE OVER!!!!!

(This is the insanity of roleplay. This is the legit premise of the quest Hafgrim is on along with like... 7 other people.)

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Oh by the way, I did get a new phone for my birthday!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin I got the Moto Z Play which is a brand new phone just released!!! It's so amazing, I got a case for it, it's got so much space, and the screen is so high quality it's insane!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:56 am

I feel like I'm managing a 3-year-old child that's a cat, and I'm the parent. I'm woken up about one morning a week at roughly 3-5:30 am to my cat crying for food or to just dig randomly around in the room for something at all like she has ADHD and can't stop fidgeting. I have to put her in bed and calm her down and pet her until she sleeps so that she doesn't beg me more for food or keep me awake any longer. By the time she's asleep, I myself am tired as hell and fall asleep for another few hours to make up for twice what sleep she made me lose.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:01 pm

A huge horde of Paladins just charged into the battle RP and shot a light into space to try and destroy the moon. Hafgrim joined in with their light. Two mages are desperately attempting to destroy the bell that's keeping the moon alive, and Haffy might have to break away to help them if nobody else does. This is getting so interesting!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
A huge horde of Paladins just charged into the battle RP and shot a light into space to try and destroy the moon. Hafgrim joined in with their light. Two mages are desperately attempting to destroy the bell that's keeping the moon alive, and Haffy might have to break away to help them if nobody else does. This is getting so interesting!!!

Well s**t! The Skaven Warlord just sent in Project X to the battle, which is a creature that screams the pains of death and projects the face of Bremmason who the Paladin leader failed to save and lives with the guilt of knowing Bremmason won't come back. We're screwed? Maybe? Someone destroy the bells NOW! HELP THE PALADINS!!!!11!!1!111

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Somewhere to lurk... lurk lurk lurk~ read read read!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Well s**t! The Skaven Warlord just sent in Project X to the battle, which is a creature that screams the pains of death and projects the face of Bremmason who the Paladin leader failed to save and lives with the guilt of knowing Bremmason won't come back. We're screwed? Maybe? Someone destroy the bells NOW! HELP THE PALADINS!!!!11!!1!111

Haffy jumped in and tried to help destroy the bells, but he just dropped his most powerful rune and can't retrieve it, and used another one that drained most of his energy. He can't keep up for much longer, but nor can anyone else. But... we're making progress at least? lol (<<

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games