Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:57 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

A voice was calling to him but it was inaudible. It slowly grew and then he knew who it was. "Emalie." He said weakly.
The blood from his mouth became a trickle. His arm, the one with the strange space on it, began to pulsate with a strange energy. "Jaecen." The voice was clear as day. Even Jaster could hear it calling. "Use it well."
The blade, the black one, appeared with it's point stuck in the ground. Light, still quivering in shock, sat up and crawled towards the sword.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:05 am
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Jaster heard Emalie's voice, a tear fell from his face, his heart ached. He decided to run a diversion so Light could get to the sword.
"So your Emalie's murderer. Well I won't let her memory become no more." he said summoning his keyblade, the blue fire on the keyblade seemed to become much more lively. Jaster jumped up.

Jax attacked Enoch with his chakrams hoping to find a weak spot.

Jaster brought the keyblade down on top of Enoch.

((you decide if they hit or not, I g2g and letting others post))  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:43 am
Talia Azkaban
Human/heartless weilder
Solaris keyblade sword
"I fight till i win and live till darkness ends."
User ImageUser Image
Talia arrive but transform into her full heartless combat form. She intercepted the battle with her black smoke. She quickly come behrm
behind Enoch and strike his legs with her keyblade. Then went to Light as she shields him with out more damage

"I for one, don't like a teacher who loses his own battle. What would your daughter think of her own dad give up. I advice you to fight for your family and if you still want see them again." Talia was dark and Frank when she let light have a piece of her mind. Seeing a teacher dying ruins what hope she has left.
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:15 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
After following, Tsuyoi had noticed that Enoch was busy fighting Jax and Jaster. But she also noticed Light who was with Talia. As much as she wanted to join the fight, she had to help Light, who was injured. She ran over towards Light, looking at Talia, "What happened..? How'd he already get in this condition..?" she crouched next to Light, taking off her glove on her right hand, and held it over Light's body. "Let's see if I can still..." Her hand started to glow bright, as she began to heal Light at a quick rate, however, she started to feel a little dizzy from doing so.

Namia flew through the window, watching the scenario, "Hmm, looks like I should just stand-by for now." She then sat atop a rooftop with her legs dangling off the edge, setting her weapon on her lap. She watched, waiting to see if she should need to jump in.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC: ]
Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:25 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light crawled further, grasping for the sword. He was determined, causing the shock to slowly fade. Pain shot through his side but he ignored it, grunting as he crawled. Kurona appeared while he was crawling. She was shocked at first. Then she became angry. "Sunovabitch!" Her whole body became envelpoed in flames and she drew her wrench. "Listen up, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once! Next hit my brother takes, you are a dead man. Got that?"
Enoch chuckled and let himself get hit. "Oh, don't worry. It's not me you're killing. The poor boy. Maybe you'd like to hear him scream?"
"No clue what you're talking about but you are in for a beating." Kurona growled.

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:56 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

Both Jaster and Jax hopped back away from Enoch.
Jaster pulled out his pocket watch about to do a time move when Jax stopped him
"nah man, it could make things worse. Listen, as much as I wanna obliterate Enoch for Ixyam, Erin was a good man. This is his fight as well. We need someone to awaken him."
Jaster sighed and nodded

Eric was finally on the scene, he started to prepare a spell however keeping his distance from everyone. He didn't want to be seen.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:57 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
While healing Light, she noticed that he was trying to get to something. Looking in the direction or where he was trying to get to, she noticed a sword. She looked at Light, and then the sword again, "Okay.." her hand stopped glowing, seeing that Light would have to deal with minor pain for now. She put her glove back on and grabbed Light's arm, making it go around her. She wrapped her arm around him and helped him up, "Here, I'll help you to it.." she began to assist Light to getting to the sword.

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:04 pm

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

Ayami burst through the doors and looked around quickly. She gasped, seeing Enoch and the black sword. She pointed to the sword and yelled out. "Oi! Ken! Give him that sword!"
Erin looked to the black sword and swore, starting for it. "Not this time, Eichi! I won;t be defeated easily!"

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:36 pm
Talia Azkaban
Human/heartless weilder
Solaris keyblade sword
"I fight till i win and live till darkness ends."
User ImageUser Image

"What happened was Light got hurt by Enoch." Talia said to the women who helped Light up. She looks at jasper and jax for the next plan as she hids her keyblade." Yo Jasper...,"

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:09 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky

User ImageUser Image

Jaster turned to Talia.
"Yeah Talia?"

Jax took notice of what was happening, was Enoch afraid of the black sword?

Eric let loose a earth attack and then found a new hiding spot. He really didn't want to be spotted by Enoch.

The earth attack seemed to spring up thorny vines to wrap around Enoch.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:18 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
While helping Light to the sword, Tsuyoi noticed Enoch heading towards it as well. That is, until he was wrapped in thorny vines, "Okay..should probably hurry, that won't last long." she looked at Light, then at the sword. She grabbed onto Light's belt and dashed towards the sword. Finally, they reached it, "All right Light, hurry and grab it." she looked at the sword and stared at it for a bit, "This sword..."

Souchi The 2nd

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

Before they could grab it a dark hand reach down and picked it up. Kalen stood before them with his dark claw out holding the sword in his claw with 2 light crystals floating behind him. "I'm getting real tired of fighting on school grounds. My brother would probably have a few words about this whole mess." He said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:04 am
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image

Jax growled when Kalen took the sword away from Light
"Kalen, give him back the sword so he can end this. If you don't, I will." he said in a rather restrained manner.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:00 pm
User Image
User Image
(BGM: Splash)

(OOC: ....)

██████████ ███████████ ██████

xT o k i o

Tokio noticed that the doors were half-cracked. Looks like someone bursted through them already. He pushed them all the way open and entered the Courtyard. His eyes wandered, confused of the situation that was going down. (....?) Tokio believed he understood some portions of what was going on. He held the Keyblade tightly by his side, in case the situation were to have gotten dangerous or if somehow he'd get caught in the crossfire.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Unable to feel his blackened hand, it started glowing a fluorescent black.
Enoch sliced the vines after freezing them and broke out easily. Seeing Light's hand, he gasped. It also shocked Ayami. Get out of the way! It'll destroy everything in it's path!"
The black ball in Light's hand grew bigger and the sword disappeared, reappearing in Light's other hand. A big sound echoed across the campus as the light faded. The light now faded, Light stood upright on his own holding the sword in his clear hand. Half of him was covered in strange markings that looked like a galaxy forming. "Enoch. You're done." Light grinned darkly and started towards him.
Enoch's eyes opened wide as the sword sliced through him, from head to foot.

Erin fell to the ground, bleeding from a slit down his chest as Ayami started chanting. A vortex sucked Enoch from the sky and into her body. She staggered before fainting. Light returned to normal before falling to his knees. He clutched his side and spat blood.

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games